Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33558 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:
Monkey feeling funky. Who gave you mouth? Abeg waka commot.

may amadioha sodomize you without condoms!

Okija_juju do not deserve the post due to many reasons. Pointb created the election, he has every right to conduct the way he seems fit. If you don't like it, these is a free site, go create your own and make okija leader of coogar. Since many Igbos announced they do not want okija as their ruler based on their reason such as he's hatred to ojukwu or feel he does nothing but try and bring disunity among igbo (on which i agree with) then it is pointb God given right to accept their wish and cast him out since these are the ppl okija would rule if he was elected.

there are more nairaland members who want okija as the eze than the other divide........
you are just a slave to the herd mentality witnessed in this election! the throne suits okija more than onlytruth and pointB waxed together........but as usual, your cognitive reasoning is too poor to cope with the pace! go home and lie down.....

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ikeyman00(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
@@

my vote goes to onlytruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
@the electoral team, i have noticed that many outsiders are trying to influence d vote to favour odumchi and ogugua cos because they believe that odumchi is more level headed and easier to intimidate while ogugua have never been to nigeria and therefore have no knowledge of d intense rivalry and bad blood involved between d tribes.she can easily be misled 2 misyarn.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
@odunnu, what part of onitsha are u writing from?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

there are more nairaland members who want okija as the eze than the other divide........
you are just a slave to the herd mentality witnessed in this election! the throne suits okija more than onlytruth and pointB waxed together........but as usual, your cognitive reasoning is too poor to cope with the pace! go home and lie down.....

May ur villagers hang you for stupidity. Waka left. You're the kind of person that your father should have wanked off, instead of impregnating your mother with you. A waste of space. Embarrassment.

Since your cognition is too low to realize something, the eze rules who? IGBO. If the Igbo clan wish okija not to rule them, then he wont rule them. Bash that your head against the wall if it dey pain you so much. Of all the ppl that voted for okija both on this thread, last election that made onlytruth the leader, majority of his voters were either him in a moniker or a non-Igbo. That's like ppl in anambra being the deciding factor for governor of lagos. Ppl in kano being the deciding factor for enugu or vice versa or the ppl in Nigeria being the deciding factor for America upcoming presidency. The Igbo do not want him, a big HUGE fact. The Igbo that even paying him mind are cautioning him on why he's not wanted and what he should do to change himself since he wants to be a leader so f2king bad and try again next election. if you want him to lead someone so bad since your nose is so far up his butt, make him your leader, noone is stopping you.

6 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mgbadike80: @the electoral team, i have noticed that many outsiders are trying to influence d vote to favour odumchi and ogugua cos because they believe that odumchi is more level headed and easier to intimidate while ogugua have never been to nigeria and therefore have no knowledge of d intense rivalry and bad blood involved between d tribes.she can easily be misled 2 misyarn.

1. Am I a child?
2. You wan write my bio? Lol.

One_Naira was in an accident and now I've never been to Nigeria. Amebos are supposed to enter the Celebrities section. I didn't know they were here too.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Feedmemore(f): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
manny4life:

I respect Eze's humble opinion, which in all honesty, we should stick by. Per his wish and opinion, I humbly cast my vote to Odumchi. Therefore, I'm NOT leading anyone astray, it's his opinion, and does not state otherwise. cool cool cool

Noted!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by manny4life(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

If the folks who want Okija to be Eze are really sincere about him becoming one, then, they should advice him to to PLEASE, BURY HIS PRIDE, and address the issues before him. Okija needs wise counsel now, his attack dogs, forgive my language "though harsh", aren't helping the situation. I like Okija as well, but, there are underlining issues that need resolve. Until they are addressed, though a good candidate but NOT a qualified nor worthy one... IMO.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Why is Onlytruth contesting when he earlier said

[size=18pt]Finally, it is my humble opinion that I should not continue in office after December 31, 2012. We promised ONE year term for each Eze; we should stick to that[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Feedmemore(f): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Imanuelle:

Decoy account by onlytruth....
U registered recently... U're not allowed to vote!

If you think i'm onlytruth, then you 're on a very long thing.

Yes, i 'd registered recently cuz my other handle was banned on other thread.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by manny4life(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
dayokanu: Why is Onlytruth contesting when he earlier said

Why are you bent on enabling chaos?

I clearly identified that as "HIS HUMBLE OPINION" nonetheless, the rule still overrides because as an incumbent, he's NOT contesting, BUT automatically qualified to run by the election rules.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Caseless: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hope okija juju is leading...i need update.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

Monkey feeling funky. Who gave you mouth? Abeg waka commot. Okija_juju do not deserve the post due to many reasons. Pointb created the election, he has every right to conduct the way he seems fit. If you don't like it, these is a free site, go create your own and make okija leader of coogar. Since many Igbos announced they do not want okija as their ruler based on their reason such as he's hatred to ojukwu or feel he does nothing but try and bring disunity among igbo (on which i agree with) then it is pointb God given right to accept their wish and cast him out since these are the ppl okija would rule if he was elected.

Ngodigha..shut it there!!

How many times do I need to teach you the context In which to use "these" and "this"? ....why are you so dumb?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

May ur villagers hang you for stupidity. Waka left. You're the kind of person that your father should have wanked off, instead of impregnating your mother with you. A waste of space. Embarrassment.

Since your cognition is too low to realize something, the eze rules who? IGBO. If the Igbo clan wish okija not to rule them, then he wont rule them. Bash that your head against the wall if it dey pain you so much. Of all the ppl that voted for okija both on this thread, last election that made onlytruth the leader, majority of his voters were either him in a moniker or a non-Igbo. That's like ppl in anambra being the deciding factor for governor of lagos. Ppl in kano being the deciding factor for enugu or vice versa or the ppl in Nigeria being the deciding factor for America upcoming presidency. The Igbo do not want him, a big HUGE fact. The Igbo that even paying him mind are cautioning him on why he's not wanted and what he should do to change himself since he wants to be a leader so f2king bad and try again next election. if you want him to lead someone so bad since your nose is so far up his butt, make him your leader, noone is stopping you.

I tot U̶̲̥̅̊ r one of †ђξ candidates? So people woulda voted 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ if U̶̲̥̅̊ weren't disqualified? See d way U̶̲̥̅̊ re showing d level hatred U̶̲̥̅̊ have for okija juju, according Ť☺ U̶̲̥̅̊, anybody who supports okija juju is either okija juju or non igbo, my 5yrs old nephew wouldn't have uttered such rubbish U̶̲̥̅̊ jux spewed ther bro, so U̶̲̥̅̊ re trying Ť☺ tell us Ŧħåϯ every igbo man in nland dislikes okija juju? Wwll 4 ur info, I'm from imo state, I'm a FULL BLOODE IBO(FBI) and I'm supporting okija

@okija juju, nwanne no matter wat U̶̲̥̅̊ stil have my vote, U̶̲̥̅̊ re d only igbo man on nl Ŧħåϯ has my full respect, these guyz were obi ojoo, obi tara ha mmiri....tufiakwa! Why re they finding it so difficult Ť☺ allow my man okija Ť☺ participate? Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† re they afraid of?.....ife a bu nnukwu aru
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
i don't know who to vote for
but it seems that onlytruth's candidacy is giving some igbo enemies nightmares
they want odumchi because they want someone they can intimidate
i will vote later
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
caseless: Hope okija juju is leading...i need update.

Okija has about 16 votes nw.....stil counting nwanne, he must win o
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
ilugunboy:

Ngodigha..shut it there!!

How many times do I need to teach you the context In which to use "these" and "this"? ....why are you so dumb?

Either you have a reading problem or you feel the need to be noticed. I don't even know you but you've been noticed. Now if you seeking nfogidgha attention, then look for him on hea and get the out of my vision

Back to what i was addressing before i was interrupted

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
These two f0ols...PointlessBeaf and onlylies are opening new user ids and voting...if your brothers can't see outside the box..some neutral people like us are seeing all the wool you are pulling over their faces..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

Either you have a reading problem or you feel the need to be noticed. I don't even know you but you've been noticed. Now if you seeking nfogidgha attention, then look for him on hea and get the out of my vision

Back to what i was addressing before i was interrupted

Heck..!!! What is this gibberish ?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mgbadike80: @the electoral team, i have noticed that many outsiders are trying to influence d vote to favour odumchi and ogugua cos because they believe that odumchi is more level headed and easier to intimidate while ogugua have never been to nigeria and therefore have no knowledge of d intense rivalry and bad blood involved between d tribes.she can easily be misled 2 misyarn.
what sort of talk is this?

Where were you during nominations?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
All the cowards using new Ids to attack or criticise some of the candidates, shame on y'all.

A true igbo man don't need no new id to attack anyone. Ndi ara na enweghi aha nna.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nedu210(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
Letter to okija juju

Dear mazi okija.
I have gone through the thread and did not see where you casted your vote for the Eze or Eze nwanyi, well this is your opportunity to make things right, very soon the electoral policy will be looked into and the law will be amended, after the amendment it many swing in your favour, that means you will be eligible for 2013 election.
But if you did not vote for the eligible candidate now, how will you want people to vote for you? Like Eze onlytruth use to say, for you to be a good leader you must be a good follower. What legacy will you be leavin for your follower and the futhure generation when you fail to acknowledge the principle governing the office you want to head? Mazi okija every body has ego, but there comes atimes when we keep our ego aside and do what is right for the greater good. Now is the time for you to lay the foundation of your 2013 Ezeship
''ugbua bu oge, echi di anya because nomination period might be too late. Now is the time for you to tell us if you ar with us or against us, and if truly that we are brothers and one. Our people say that '' iwe nwanne adị elu na ọkpụkpụ no matter how bitter you are against your brother(s) for the injustice you felt they meted out to you, you will not turn your back against them or shut your door against them when you felt that what they are doing is not favouring you, and come back shoutin when it may favour you. You have to come clear, laugh with them when they are laughtin and cry with them when they are crying for them to do the same for you, this is what we call " uto nwanne" and life goes on. One more thing, dont be surprise when the electoral team will add to the law " those that commented or seen during the voting process that did not vote are not eligible for nomination and not qualified for voting" dont come shoutin that the it was aimed at disqualifying you.
oma akwa asa aru makwaru onwe gha o

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nedu210(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Letter to okija juju

Dear mazi okija.
I have gone through the thread and did not see where you casted your vote for the Eze or Eze nwanyi, well this is your opportunity to make things right, very soon the electoral policy will be looked into and the law will be amended, after the amendment it many swing in your favour, that means you will be eligible for 2013 election.
But if you did not vote for the eligible candidate now, how will you want people to vote for you? Like Eze onlytruth use to say, for you to be a good leader you must be a good follower. What legacy will you be leavin for your follower and the futhure generation when you fail to acknowledge the principle governing the office you want to head? Mazi okija every body has ego, but there comes atimes when we keep our ego aside and do what is right for the greater good. Now is the time for you to lay the foundation of your 2013 Ezeship
''ugbua bu oge, echi di anya because nomination period might be too late. Now is the time for you to tell us if you ar with us or against us, and if truly that we are brothers and one. Our people say that '' iwe nwanne adị elu na ọkpụkpụ no matter how bitter you are against your brother(s) for the injustice you felt they meted out to you, you will not turn your back against them or shut your door against them when you felt that what they are doing is not favouring you, and come back shoutin when it may favour you. You have to come clear, laugh with them when they are laughtin and cry with them when they are crying for them to do the same for you, this is what we call " uto nwanne" and life goes on. One more thing, dont be surprise when the electoral team will add to the law " those that commented or seen during the voting process that did not vote are not eligible for nomination and not qualified for voting" dont come shoutin that the it was aimed at dispualifying you.
oma akpa asa aru makwaru onwe gha o

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Feedmemore(f): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
re@lchange:
i don't know who to vote for
[size=15pt]but it seems that onlytruth's candidacy is giving some igbo enemies nightmares[/size]
they want odumchi because they want someone they can intimidate
i will vote later

I think so too!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Any id registered within the last one week should not be entitled to cast vote.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
dayokanu: This election is a charade, how can people who registered just 2 days ago be allowed to vote?

This is encourage the mor0n called Onlytruth to open many fake monickers to vote himself

I hereby support Odumchi
dayo, please point out the new Ids, jor.

We might have to compile a list of such voters.I've seen strange user Ids myself.

Thanks!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by pazienza(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
ACM10,nnaa kee ije?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
nosa gold:

I tot U̶̲̥̅̊ r one of †ђξ candidates? So people woulda voted 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ if U̶̲̥̅̊ weren't disqualified? See d way U̶̲̥̅̊ re showing d level hatred U̶̲̥̅̊ have for okija juju, according Ť☺ U̶̲̥̅̊, anybody who supports okija juju is either okija juju or non igbo, my 5yrs old nephew wouldn't have uttered such rubbish U̶̲̥̅̊ jux spewed ther bro, so U̶̲̥̅̊ re trying Ť☺ tell us Ŧħåϯ every igbo man in nland dislikes okija juju? Wwll 4 ur info, I'm from imo state, I'm a FULL BLOODE IBO(FBI) and I'm supporting okija

@okija juju, nwanne no matter wat U̶̲̥̅̊ stil have my vote, U̶̲̥̅̊ re d only igbo man on nl Ŧħåϯ has my full respect, these guyz were obi ojoo, obi tara ha mmiri....tufiakwa! Why re they finding it so difficult Ť☺ allow my man okija Ť☺ participate? Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† re they afraid of?.....ife a bu nnukwu aru

Ahh. Tell me something. Try harder in making me believe you are not a moniker. Just a small glance on your past post, everything so far on page 1 is about okija juju being leader, okija, okija, a behavior in which also happened with all his monkier in the last election. I won't be surprise if i go back enough all the way to the past election, it would still be the same thing. More obsessed in him winning or being introduced than anything. To put it in easier term, obsessed over an online election that isn't recognized outside here. Who does that other than someone desperate for it. You can say but I have a picture posted so that proves my accuracy, i never seen okija pic before so i don't Kno how he looks. I've posted multiple pics of ordinary Igbo women on the beauty thread and i can easily attach one of them to my profile but that don't mean its me. Plus NL is notorious for pic stealing, there was even a guy with multiple moniker ridiculed daily for it in both culture and romance section so Mr. so called IMO man try harder.

Lastly to address the hatred accusation descending upon me. I don't hate okija_juju, i can't stand you, i mean him and I've address that before. All that is icking me is the pathetic way of making a mountain out of a mole hill just because disqualification of an online election in which not only he received nor is he bothering to listen to reason behind his disqualification or even bothering to change that behavior in which caused his disqualification last year and causing it right now. Its annoying to see desperation in something that's just a game for fun.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

i blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes for not using the sëmen that made you as listerine! you have been cursed from birth - the only reason you are still breathing is because the gods in your land want us to witness you suffer untold hardship! look at you, you have no right to even post here as you were belched from the cünt of an osu witch!

Since your cognition is too low to realize something, the eze rules who? IGBO. If the Igbo clan wish okija not to rule them, then he wont rule them. Bash that your head against the wall if it dey pain you so much. Of all the ppl that voted for okija both on this thread, last election that made onlytruth the leader, majority of his voters were either him in a moniker or a non-Igbo. That's like ppl in anambra being the deciding factor for governor of lagos. Ppl in kano being the deciding factor for enugu or vice versa or the ppl in Nigeria being the deciding factor for America upcoming presidency. The Igbo do not want him, a big HUGE fact. The Igbo that even paying him mind are cautioning him on why he's not wanted and what he should do to change himself since he wants to be a leader so f2king bad and try again next election.

just what i thought - baseless conjectures after baseless allegations....you should be ashamed of yourself! present your evidence okija uses multiple ids or you are a blatant liar.....you keep running round in circles and screaming like a photosensitive epileptic patient.......you're a boil on the arsé of humanity!

if you want him to lead someone so bad since your nose is so far up his butt, make him your leader, noone is stopping you.

your father has a profound influence on you - he is a lunatic!
this has to be your case otherwise you won't have the chutzpah to be spewing rubbish on a public forum! what part of my missive did you not understand? okija should be allowed to exercise his rights - how is that so ambiguous for you to grasp? were you born brain dead?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nedu210(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
ifyalways: All the cowards using new Ids to attack or criticise some of the candidates, shame on y'all.

A true igbo man don't need no new id to attack anyone. Ndi ara na enweghi aha nna.
Dont mind them nwa ada, let then keep on shoutin like umu azi ota akara.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

i blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes for not using the sëmen that made you as listerine! you have been cursed from birth - the only reason you are still breathing is because the gods in your land want us to witness you suffer untold hardship! look at you, you have no right to even post here as you were belched from the cünt of an osu witch!

That's the best you can do, pretty much repeating the same thing i said. SMH and here i was in belief I'm conversing with someone with mouth. Yawn!!! Inform me the day of hanging, I'll bring the noose because you are that much of a buffoon and embarrassment to your people

coogar:
just what i thought - baseless conjectures after baseless allegations....you should be ashamed of yourself! present your evidence okija uses multiple ids or you are a blatant liar.....you keep running round in circles and screaming like a photosensitive epileptic patient.......you're a boil on the arsé of humanity!

Present you something that's visible to you. I'll repeat a statement that i once heard in a show, only a slowpoke would deny his eyes. Are you that much of an 1diot? Where you born this way or did they drop you when you were a child? Which type of retardation do you have? Is it down syndrome, autism, cerebal palsy, fragile x syndrome or is it fetal alcohol syndrome. Judging from the inability to use your eyes, brain, and deduction skills, I'm guessing autism or fetal alcohol. Am i correct?

coogar:
your father has a profound influence on you - he is a lunatic!
this has to be your case otherwise you won't have the chutzpah to be spewing rubbish on a public forum! what part of my missive did you not understand? okija should be allowed to exercise his rights - how is that so ambiguous for you to grasp? were you born brain dead?

Yep my father have a profound influence on me so thank you for realizing that. As for him being a lunatic, well he made his wealth by being smarter than those competing with him so in way, lunatic or not, judging on how his life revolves outside of NL. It is easy to deduct he's better than you in cognition, deduction, etc to make it easier he's better than you. Isn't just a shame a so called lunatic man is better than you in all aspect. Must be a damn shame. Your ignorant father bore you so you being ignorant is definitely not surprising. Like father, like son they say. You cannot force an unwanted someone on people that wish not to have him. How hard is that for you to grasp? It's HUMAN RIGHT and GOD given right to choose who they want. If you want him so bad, make him your leader. I repeat it once more, noone is stopping you.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
I am not very happy with the people voting for Odumchi. That man is too level header and cool to lead a stubborn constituency such as NL Ndigbo. How in the world am I supposed to go after him with a big stick when he will offer me a cold beer instead of fighting back embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.