Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33559 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Igwe9(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2012
if police woman and ogugua can make it on the ballot papers without openly declaration of interest, what stops Point B from including the male counterpart in this exercise knowing fully well that what is what doing is worth doing well.

Although I supported your decision on okija for the lack of maturity in his disposition but your not too good attitude when it comes to welcoming good suggestions is tantamount to dictatorship.

since I have limited option, and the need to give another person chance to parade him/herself as the Ndi-Igbo spokesperson on this forum,
I hereby cast my vote as follow:

Odumchi----Eze
policewoman------Eze Nwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by tyson55(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2012
Charles.nerd:
My vote for Eze goes to Onlytruth.

Okija_juju should form a shadow cabinet and keep the incoming Eze in check with constructive criticism.He would do well in the opposition for now.

Seconded!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

Dalu my brother smiley
nwanne m nwoke, u missed being included in the ballot papers by just few hours. U were one of the top nominees, what was needed of u was just an acceptance.
Anyway, u're welcome, we the tribunal wil ensure a transparent process as thats the least required of us
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 2million1(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2012
Eze ndi igbo: Odumchi
Eze nwanyi: Ogugua
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2012
Lord Naya: @ BEREM you have not uploaded what you told me you will. Am waiting...
I will send it to your mail box.it is not meant for public view.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ikology(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Odumuchi EzeNdi Igbo NL, Oguguo Ezenwanyi, Policewoman Lolo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by abouzaid: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Eze ndi igbo:onlytruth eze nwanyi: policewoman

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2012
Sha hala ya onlytruth na policewoman. Ka udo chia.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 175(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2012
Can a delta ibo participate in dis election? PointB na u i dey ask.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dainfamous: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2012
onlytruth i vote for policewoman can be eze nwanyi gburugburu of NL
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dainfamous: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2012
175: Can a delta ibo participate in dis election? PointB na u i dey ask.
as long as u are not from ALUU
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2012
abouzaid: Eze ndi igbo:onlytruth eze nwanyi: policewoman
welcome back my brother. U took a long break from the thread. I was afraid u might have lost interest. ibu ezigbo nwa afo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2012

NO!!! You are minority and cant rule majority.. Even Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu sef are still under probation, talkless of Rivers and Delta.. A Benue man stands a better chance of being the Sarduana than a Delta man being Eze ndi Igbo..

Atleast according to this election...

FOR CHANGE.. VOTE OKIJA_JUJU
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 175(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2012
Da infamous: as long as u are not from ALUU

na hu be dis? Ur name na pointB?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 175(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

NO!!! You are minority and cant rule majority.. Even Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu sef are still under probation, talkless of Rivers and Delta.. A Benue man stands a better chance of being the Sarduana than a Delta man being Eze ndi Igbo..

My broda na so we see am ooo. I have an idea i will soon float as a measure against these segregations . . . .On the messages of d "Statue of Liberty" i stand
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Afam4eva(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2012
I don't know whether it's a case of inferiority complex or what? I don't know why some of our Anioma brothers are always fond of estranging themselves from Igbo related events because they feel they're seen as different from other Igbos. nYou're just as Igbo as the man from Anambra state. You should fight for it and not expect someone to offer it to you on a silver plate. This is one of the reasons why terms like Real and Fake Igbo came about. Hoe can you be asking if Delta Igbos should be part of it. Have you seen anybody asking if Enugu Igbos or Abia Igbos should be part of it? THis is the reason whyy i like Anambra people. They're arguably the proudest of Igbos. They're probably the last state in Igboland that will disclaim being Igbos. They even argue that they're the best breed of Igbos. In as mjuch as this can be deaminign to other Igbo groups, it just shows that they're very proud to be Igbos. Anioma people should be very proud and not try to detatch themselves unnecessarily.

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Antivirus92(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2012
And who norminated those contenders? Based on what quality were they norminated? When did the normination process took place? ARRANT NONSENSE,THIS IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS FROM NOW DISTANCE MYSELF FROM ALL THESE STUPID "IGBO" GATHERINGS!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Afam4eva(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2012
Antivirus92: And who norminated those contenders? Based on what quality were they norminated? When did the normination process took place? ARRANT NONSENSE,THIS IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS FROM NOW DISTANCE MYSELF FROM ALL THESE STUPID "IGBO" GATHERINGS!
https://www.nairaland.com/1075822/eze-ndi-igbo-online-election
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2012
What a shame!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odunnu: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Why are you lieing thru your teeth?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2012

Instead of you to cast your vote you dey ask yeye question. Which kain I answer you wan make I give you?

Well, I don't know who is Delta Igbo. Last time I checked the Niger Delta area includes Delta , Imo, Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia, and host of other states. People from these area and beyond have been casting their votes without asking rhetoric questions.

So if you are Igbo pls cast your vote, otherwise just observe proceeding.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2012
I am disappointed with the actions of those whom i called my 'people'
Those whom i defended on forums and threads,
Those whom i cared about, even without knowing them fully well,
Those I suffered discrimination with on front page threads,
Those i loved, and followed because i thought they were just!
I really am disappointed!
U, point B, has tried to shove ojukwu down our nostrils,
U have made him the symbol of the igbo race, u have fooled yourself!
U probably ddnt lose anyone in dat dastardly war!
U rejoice and c sum1 as a hero because none of ur blood got slain, u rejoice at the pain of other igbo members, u're doomed!
I pray for another ojukwu, another biafran war, this time, a war that would strike your loved ones!
Then i shall force you, to call d new 'ojukwu' a hero.
After you have lost almost everything you've got.
How could u be soo sick not to know, that what is good for the goose might not be good for the gander?
Shame on you!
And a big shame on your education!
Your alma matta owes u a refund.

Whatever it is......
Okija all the way!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2012
Antivirus92: And who norminated those contenders? Based on what quality were they norminated? When did the normination process took place? ARRANT NONSENSE,THIS IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS FROM NOW DISTANCE MYSELF FROM ALL THESE STUPID "IGBO" GATHERINGS!

Nomination was fraudulent. It was based on rules enacted and adopted by the Igbo cabal.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't know whether it's a case of inferiority complex or what? I don't know why some of our Anioma brothers are always fond of estranging themselves from Igbo related events because they feel they're seen as different from other Igbos. nYou're just as Igbo as the man from Anambra state. You should fight for it and not expect someone to offer it to you on a silver plate. This is one of the reasons why terms like Real and Fake Igbo came about. Hoe can you be asking if Delta Igbos should be part of it. Have you seen anybody asking if Enugu Igbos or Abia Igbos should be part of it? THis is the reason whyy i like Anambra people. They're arguably the proudest of Igbos. They're probably the last state in Igboland that will disclaim being Igbos. They even argue that they're the best breed of Igbos. In as mjuch as this can be deaminign to other Igbo groups, it just shows that they're very proud to be Igbos. Anioma people should be very proud and not try to detatch themselves unnecessarily.

When a man is constantly told he is inferior and treated as such, you can't blame him for feeling so..

In this election, someone said and I quote, if you can't speak or write in Igbo, you have no business being Eze Ndi Igbo... Now I wonder how you and you crew would treat a Delta and Rivers Igbo whose dialect is so far from that of the conventional Igbo. If a delta igbo man worte his igbo, i doubt you would be able to understand anything apart from chukwu and bia. he asked a genuine question.. I'm sure most of you here wouldn't vote a delta Igbo man as Eze if this were an actual election..

The discrimination amongst Ndi Igbo is heart breaking..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Antivirus92(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2012
This is totally rubbish and not straightforward. I am an igbo and a nairalander and no one is my king on nairaland. Bunch of frauds!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I doubt if you understand the rules. Though my sympathy goes with one naira and wishing him a speed recovering.It was stated clearly that whomever that failed to show up is disqualified.

What sort of stupid Mbaise English is this? You guys are nothing but standard mor0ns.. cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2012
why not?

Non Igbos can so why not you?
Go ahead and cast your vote please.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2012
Afam4eva...for the sake of your intergrity on this forum that you've used so many years to cultivate...I will urge you to opt out of this process....it reeks of lies and deceit..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2012
ELECTION UPDATE - PRESS RELEASE
Let me reiterate for the purpose of emphasis, and to educate those who might otherwise be deceived.

The candidates in this election are:
OnlyTruth and Odumchi for Eze Ndi Igbo
And
Ogugua and Policewoman for Eze Nwayi

They are the ones YOUR VOTE should go to if you want to contribute to the progress and unity of Igbos on the forum.

Okija_juju was disqualified for creating disunity and confusion among Igbos as evident even in his posts here. All votes for him will count as wasted votes.

There are MARKER points within the thread that indicated the last counted voters/votes. The candidates voted for and the voter (poster) including the pages numbers (and other details)are captured in a spread sheet. Once a MARKER is placed, you edit vote at your own risk. Double (including multiple) votes cast in favour of eligible candidates if detected will count as Zero. Cast your vote dutifully and pray for Igboland - real and virtual!

I enjoin other members of the Electoral Team to adopt this method (MARKER) for uniformity and reconciliation purpose.

Thank you all for listening (reading)
PointB
Election Commissioner
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
^^^^

Only an insane mind will listen to a fraud. U all are free to vote whoever u deem fit including OKIJA and let the results determine who the Eze will be. It simply cant get better than that
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
ELECTION UPDATE - PRESS RELEASE
Let me reiterate for the purpose of emphasis, and to educate those who might otherwise be deceived.

The candidates in this election are:
OnlyTruth and Odumchi for Eze Ndi Igbo
And
Ogugua and Policewoman for Eze Nwayi

They are the ones YOUR VOTE should go to if you want to contribute to the progress and unity of Igbos on the forum.

Okija_juju was disqualified for creating disunity and confusion among Igbos as evident even in his posts here. All votes for him will count as wasted votes.

There are MARKER points within the thread that indicated the last counted voters/votes. The candidates voted for and the voter (poster) including the pages numbers (and other details)are captured in a spread sheet. Once a MARKER is placed, you edit vote at your own risk. Double (including multiple IDs) votes cast in favour of eligible candidates if detected will count as Zero. Cast your vote dutifully and pray for Igboland - real and virtual!

I enjoin other members of the Electoral Team to adopt this method (MARKER) for uniformity and reconciliation purpose.

Thank you all for listening (reading)
PointB
Election Commissioner
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Antivirus92: This is totally rubbish and not straightforward. I am an igbo and a nairalander and no one is my king on nairaland. Bunch of frauds!

Odugwu, why must you make me spill my coffee?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.