Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33483 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
dayokanu: Onlytruth getting owned big time

You must be having fun on this thread huh? And i am sure you must be a happy man that i quote you for the first time in your life, anyway you can celebrate as if it's your Birthday but stop trolling Dayokanu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Those pictures are funny grin

You are one of the few yoruba's i hold in high esteem please stop bringing yourself low.Not because of the comment above but because of the previous ones.

Thanks and loads of love for u bro.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Alright, I'll leave it alone.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Alright, I'll leave it alone.

Thanks for your understanding my bro.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Emmy9898: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
ogugua88: I think the purpose of this thread has been served. It should probably be locked.

Please, do not lock this thread. I do not see the need to be in a hurry to lock it.

Kindly allow it to remain open till the end of this week, so that some of us who are severely constrained by time may comment.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Udo diri gi Eze nwanyi ndigbo. I pray for more knowledge and wisdom to perform your duty to the satisfaction of umu igbo. Bear in mind that you and incoming eze are going to face many challenges because igbo is one of the toughest people on earth anyone can control or lead, this is why i continue my praises to Onlytruth he did what i cannot do in short period of months.

Thank you. Me too.

Lol I know the bolded. I trust Odumchi though, and luckily I'm a patient person. No outbursts from me.

Emmy9898: Please, do not lock this thread. I do not see the need to be in a hurry to lock it.

Kindly allow it to remain open till the end of this week, so that some of us who are severely constrained by time may comment.

Thanks in advance.

I can't lock the thread as I don't moderate this section. It was only a suggestion though. Hopefully things are calm now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by advocate666: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2012
So if I understand, Ifyalways is the new Ezenwanyi ndigbo on nairaland. I laff in china.

Ify, my sister, unlike onlylies, I don't give a damn what you think. Eze last year did wuru wuru, bribery, rigging etc to be elected. I can only imagine what fantasies you promised those drooling Yoruba boys parading with fake igbo id's on this forum. I wish your private body parts well after you meet them to fulfill your promise.

Hehehehe.
Useless election. grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Emmy9898: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2012
ogugua88:

Thank you. Me too.

Lol I know the bolded. I trust Odumchi though, and luckily I'm a patient person. No outbursts from me.

I can't lock the thread as I don't moderate this section. It was only a suggestion though. Hopefully things are calm now.

My dear, things are not calm yet. Wait until you read my comment. I will post it shortly.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
alex_101:
I hope the rest of umunna can see how I'm being insulted,,,even dragging my lineage into this? I've always maintained that Zik is an efulefu and will not apologise for saying so. You, Ify already attacked my person based on my statement about Zik? I will not derail this thread by going back and forth with you, for it takes a pathetic fellow to know another.
The greatest problem Ngigbo have since the inception of nigeria is having leaders who are born and raised outside of Igboland, e.g Zik the efulefu!

alex. mgbo piafuka gi isi for the statement above!! embarassed Are you claiming that the great Ikemba, born and raised in Zungeru, is also an Efulefu?

Why da heck does your signature mention ndu_chucks? mumu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
alex_101:
I hope the rest of umunna can see how I'm being insulted,,,even dragging my lineage into this? I've always maintained that Zik is an efulefu and will not apologise for saying so. You, Ify already attacked my person based on my statement about Zik? I will not derail this thread by going back and forth with you, for it takes a pathetic fellow to know another.
The greatest problem Ngigbo have since the inception of nigeria is having leaders who are born and raised outside of Igboland, e.g Zik the efulefu!

the akwuna 1 of nairaland says that anybody who like only truth is his other usernames
imagine such foolishness
she comes here to tell us who to vote after sleeping with all these dirty ofe mnanus
we are waiting for her and her eze
okwa anyi na ha na dis nairaland

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666: So if I understand, Ifyalways is the new Ezenwanyi ndigbo on nairaland. I laff in china.

Ify, my sister, unlike onlylies, I don't give a damn what you think. Eze last year did wuru wuru, bribery, rigging etc to be elected. I can only imagine what fantasies you promised those drooling Yoruba boys parading with fake igbo id's on this forum. I wish your private body parts well after you meet them to fulfill your promise.

Hehehehe.
Useless election. grin grin grin

you better believe that she has already
fulfilled her end of the deal
couldnt laff more about her being eze nwanyi here
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
ndu_chucks:

alex. mgbo piafuka gi isi for the statement above!! embarassed Are you claiming that the great Ikemba, born and raised in Zungeru, is also an Efulefu?

Why da heck does your signature mention ndu_chucks? mumu

Ojuku is an efulefu cos according to alex those born outside Yiboland are efuleus

Ojuku the efulefu

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Unbelievable!!! Amu kenie o di ka o ga atupu aja, but I seriously doubt that ya'll have anything on Ifybabe.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
@Alex_101 your signature got me laughing hard lolzz.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ocelot2006(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Congratulations to the new Eze Ndigbo and Eze Nyawi, Odumchi and Ogugua88. And I pray the good Lord grant you both the strength in carrying out the noble, 'though arduous, task of uniting the Igbo nation online and advancing their interest and that of Nigeria.

That said, I appeal that you both use your good offices to put an end to the raging tribal e-wars between the Igbos and other tribes, particularly the yorubas, on nairaland (same appeal also goes to the yorubas). As a fellow poster rightfully said, a nation is prosperous when it is at peace with its neighbors. Yes mistakes were made in the past by both sides, but it's time the hatchet is buried so we all can move this great nation Nigeria forward.

Once again congratulations.

God bless the Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas, Annangs', ibibios, Efiks, Tivs, Jukuns, and every other great tribe within this great nation Nigeria.

Long live and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by advocate666: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
ocelot2006: Congratulations to the new Eze Ndigbo and Eze Nyawi, Odumchi and Ogugua88. And I pray the good Lord grant you both the strength in carrying out the noble, 'though arduous, task of uniting the Igbo nation online and advancing their interest and that of Nigeria.

That said, I appeal that you both use your good offices to put an end to the raging tribal e-wars between the Igbos and other tribes, particularly the yorubas, on nairaland (same appeal also goes to the yorubas). As a fellow poster rightfully said, a nation is prosperous when it is at peace with its neighbors. Yes mistakes were made in the past by both sides, but it's time the hatchet is buried so we all can move this great nation Nigeria forward.

God bless the Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas, Annangs', ibibios, Efiks, Tivs, Jukuns, and every other great tribe within this great nation Nigeria.

[s]Long live and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by SisiKill1: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
After reading this thread, I am stumped as to why anyone. . .ANYONE voted this OnlyTruth person as anything other than the paperboy.

Sometimes it is not hard to see why Nigeria as a whole is the way it is. We think those who make the loudest noise are the smartest, we don't pay attention to their words. . .nope, that has no bearing on anything. As long as their voice is heard over others, then let them wear the crown.

See the supposed Eze rubbishing himself all over the place. . .he might as well have tied his wrapper and gone to the market to fight the fish sellers for selling him small fish. My God! He is so not worthy of anything close to a leadership position to a people who take pride in who they are.

Thank Goodness that colossal mistake has been rectified with the appointment of Odumchi and Ogugua. . .these two definitely prove that wisdom is not a matter of age. They have more class in their pinkies than the outgoing Eze has in his entire body. Congratulations you two, no doubt you two will treat these titles with the respect they rightfully deserve.

We can only hope the rest of the cabinet members who are loyal to whathisface will do right by you two and give you their support.

Best of Luck!!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
ocelot2006: Congratulations to the new Eze Ndigbo and Eze Nyawi, Odumchi and Ogugua88. And I pray the good Lord grant you both the strength in carrying out the noble, 'though arduous, task of uniting the Igbo nation online and advancing their interest and that of Nigeria.

Long live and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

there will be peace in nigeria only when "noisy neighbors" such as ndigbo are not killed because of their "noise".
the moment other nigerians stop trying to suppress igbo voice,or trying to "contain igbo" there will be unity and peace in nigeria
if that containment doesn't stop, you are dreaming bro
if igbo are nigerians, why should you feel threatened by their presence in your areas?
buncha hypocrites
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by advocate666: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sisi_Kill: After reading this thread, I am stumped at to why anyone. . .ANYONE voted this OnlyTruth person as anything other than the paperboy. Sometimes it is not hard to see why Nigeria as a whole is the way it is. We think those who make the loudest noise are the smartest, we don't pay attention to their words. . .nope, that has no bearing on anything. As long as their voice is heard over others, then let them wear the crown.

See the supposed Eze rubbishing himself all over the place. . .he might as well have tied his wrapper and gone to the market to fight the fish sellers for selling him small fish. My God! He is so not worthy of anything close to a leadership position to a people who take pride in who they are.

Thank Goodness that colossal mistake has been rectified with the [size=18pt]appointment of[/size] Odumchi and Ogugua. . .these two definitely prove that wisdom is not a matter of age. They have more class in their pinkies than the outgoing Eze has in his entire body. Congratulations you two, no doubt you two will treat these titles the respect they rightfully deserve.

We can only hope the rest of the cabinet members who are loyal to whathisface will do right by you two and give you their support.

Best of Luck!!

is that a slip of tongue or did you just reveal that this was no election at all?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sisi_Kill: After reading this thread, I am stumped at to why anyone. . .ANYONE voted this OnlyTruth person as anything other than the paperboy.

Sometimes it is not hard to see why Nigeria as a whole is the way it is. We think those who make the loudest noise are the smartest, we don't pay attention to their words. . .nope, that has no bearing on anything. As long as their voice is heard over others, then let them wear the crown.

Thank Goodness that colossal mistake has been rectified with the appointment of Odumchi and Ogugua. . .these two definitely prove that wisdom is not a matter of age. They have more class in their pinkies than the outgoing Eze has in his entire body. Congratulations you two, no doubt you two will treat these titles the respect they rightfully deserve.

Best of Luck!!

are you igbo? if not, what is your interest here
but let me even throw this question
what stops anyone from insulting the eze even if the eze is a saint?
that is why i didn't vote in this election
talk about leading a pack of wolves empty handed.
i don't know how onlytruth was able to carry an empty bag for almost one year and still made it important
it is almost a miracle to force igbo to do anything offline talk less of online
the man onlytruth is amazing!
i only pity the incoming eze because igbos will tear him to shreds in days
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

is that a slip of tongue or did you just reveal that this was no election at all?

actually there was no election. onlytruth and pointb selected odumchi
ogugua was also imposed but she is okay
go back to the nomination thread and see how onlytruth tactically withdraw from the election
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by SisiKill1: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
advocate666:

Appointment, Elected, assignment. . .ya catch my drift! cheesy

re@lchange:

i don't know how onlytruth was able to carry an empty bag for almost one year and still made it important
If y'all had wanted only Igbos to show interest, you shoulda made it private. tongue

Seriously though, you need to need to back off Ogugua

She has more sense then a lot of people here. . .COMBINED!!

Just let her be!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Appointment, Elected, assignment. . .ya catch my drift! cheesy

If y'all had wanted only Igbos to show interest, you shoulda made it private. tongue

Seriously though, you need to need to back off Ogugua

She has more sense then a lot of people here. . .COMBINED!!

Just let her be!!

because you think she is not "igbotic". undecided but 99% of the rest of us are
how will she lead the rest of us? i like her because she is beautiful
nothing more
you should butt off our business
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by SisiKill1: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
re@lchange:

because you think she is not "igbotic". undecided but 99% of the rest of us are
how will she lead the rest of us? i like her because she is beautiful
nothing more
you should butt off our business
You obviously have deep seated identity issues. . .why else would you use "Not Igbotic" enough for a fellow sister?!!

Dude, go work on yourself and leave the people who have confidence in themselves to be. It's not their fault you are having an identity crisis.

Oh as to your request to "butt out of your business". . .BITE ME!

There!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
You obviously have deep seated identity issues. . .why else would you use "Not Igbotic" enough for a fellow sister?!!

Dude, go work on yourself and leave the people who have confidence in themselves to be. It's not their fault you are having an identity crisis.

Oh as to your request to "butt out of your business". . .BITE ME!

There!! cheesy cheesy

i'm already biting your clitography very hard! cheesy cheesy
can you feel me? cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
LOL.
This thread still on?with the usual scavengers picking on the after party leftovers. Lol

Hellllo! Eze Odumchi and Eze nwanyi Ogugua has been elected/selected/anointed by the people. There's absolutely nothing anyone can do about that. Make too much noise, you'll get a ban! Or pick your sore face clear off to another forum.
Odumchi and Ogugua won this election/selection and would win it all over again. Hehehe.
Shege banza.

See y'all on the coronation night. Foot soldiers and scavengers aint invited though. tongue

Rofl

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Emmy9898: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2012
Emmy9898:
[/b]

My dear, things are not calm yet. Wait until you read my comment. I will post it shortly.

Umunwannem Ekenem unu,

I registered on this Forum 5 days ago. However, I am not a stranger to this forum because I have visited it a good number of times as a guest in the past two years.

I would like to thank PointB and his team for conducting a successful 2012 Election of Eze Ndi Igbo, and also thank Eze OnlyTruth for giving us an impressive accont of his stewardship in the past year as Eze Ndi Igbo.

It is unlikely that I will be around to be participating actively in the affairs of Ndi Igbo on this forum because of my busy schedule. Therefore, let me seize this opportunity to comment briefly on the questionable behaviour of Ifyalways during this election.

Her behaviour, and the lack of a decisive action to call her to order immediately, unfortunately created an impression that Eze Ndi Igbo could be disrespected with impunity in public, and his image tarnished, in order to influence the outcome of the annual election for Eze Ndi Igbo, one way or another.

To avoid a similar ugly situation in future, I will suggest that the matter should not be swept under the carpet for the sake of unity. It must be discussed carefully and the outcomes of the discussions incorporated in the rules of conduct that would govern future elections.

I can't stop laughing whenever I remember the manual counting of votes. Wierd, but understandable. grin grin grin

God bless you all.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ocelot2006(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2012
re@lchange:

there will be peace in nigeria only when "noisy neighbors" such as ndigbo are not killed because of their "noise".
the moment other nigerians stop trying to suppress igbo voice,or trying to "contain igbo" there will be unity and peace in nigeria
if that containment doesn't stop, you are dreaming bro
if igbo are nigerians, why should you feel threatened by their presence in your areas?
buncha hypocrites

Care to explain the various ways the Igbos are being contained? All the tribal slug-fest on nairaland aside, do you really think no one wants the SE to thrive? But the problem I, and most Nigerians, have with people like you is the constant whimpering and whining about igbo marginalization and so forth, forgetting that every other region suffered the same neglect, if not worse (eg my Niger-Delta/SS region).

Well, you have 2 simple choices- you either continue to wallow in the past whining, or you move yourself and region forward to where it's meant to be. The choice is yours.

Anyway, congrats once again on electing your new leaders.

Oh btw, we're not threatened by you.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by reemix123(m): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Can Igbo's really get Presidency in 2012 ? www.bettagist.com for breaking news, sport and entertainment
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 4:00am On Nov 01, 2012
re@lchange:

My brother your comment is very apt indeed. Sometimes I wonder about how I did it too, but that (insults) should not be allowed to continue because it is a banana peel.
I had earlier decided not to continue commenting on this thread, but I would fail in my duty if I refuse to comment when necessary.
My only job here is to inspire and direct Ndigbo through my comments; nothing more. I take my job very seriously. cool

So, here we go.

Yes, what really stops any Igbo person (I can understand that Yorubas and others may do that, and they have done that to me throughout this tenure, and I simply ignored them), from insulting and using all kinds of ways to ridicule the Eze Ndigbo here?
I know that some would say something like "but the Eze brought the insult upon himself"; the question is WHO determines when the Eze has brought an insult upon himself? Is it left to the discretion of the person insulting the Eze, or who?
Umunna, if we leave that determination to anyone's discretion, then we might as well bid everything we have achieved goodbye.

WHY WOULDN'T ANY IGBO INSULT THE EZE (for any reason whatsoever)?

If the Eze can be so insulted, is there any need for an Eze here?

Normally, this shouldn't be much of a problem, afterall it comes with the office; but there is a limit to everything, and if nothing is done to stem it, there is no way unity can be maintained in this place. Increasing number of our people are coming to the same conclusion. Obviously our detractors and trollers would prefer that we lose everything we worked so hard to institute/achieve -unity, force of opinion (which is currently yeilding fruits with stronger Igbo voice in Nigeria), sense of direction, cultural revolution etc; all these can be thrown overboard overnight by actions of few Igbo in this forum.

Like I keep saying, and will continue to say: IGWE BU IKE; UMUNNA BU IKE.

IGWE (the freely given followership by ALL) is the ONLY power available to the Eze. If anyone launches and sustains a campaign of calumny and ignominy to the Eze with complete impunity, then we are definitely back to square one.

Anything we cannot do together -in total or near total unity- is a failed project.

What shall we do to those who insult the Eze?

Before you answer the question, please try to look past me and look into the future, because the future is so close I can touch it!

I know that this is an online thing, but we have somehow made it relevant to our lives at least in this forum, and an offshoot of it will metamorphose into an offline organisation, which is a remarkable feat (envied by some non-Igbo), frankly.

Can we afford to lose everything we worked so hard to establish?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 4:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Emmy9898:

Umunwannem Ekenem unu,

I registered on this Forum 5 days ago. However, I am not a stranger to this forum because I have visited it a good number of times as a guest in the past two years.

I would like to thank PointB and his team for conducting a successful 2012 Election of Eze Ndi Igbo, and also thank Eze OnlyTruth for giving us an impressive accont of his stewardship in the past year as Eze Ndi Igbo.

It is unlikely that I will be around to be participating actively in the affairs of Ndi Igbo on this forum because of my busy schedule. Therefore, let me seize this opportunity to comment briefly on the questionable behaviour of Ifyalways during this election.

Her behaviour, and the lack of a decisive action to call her to order immediately, unfortunately created an impression that Eze Ndi Igbo could be disrespected with impunity in public, and his image tarnished, in order to influence the outcome of the annual election for Eze Ndi Igbo, one way or another.

To avoid a similar ugly situation in future, I will suggest that the matter should not be swept under the carpet for the sake of unity. It must be discussed carefully and the outcomes of the discussions incorporated in the rules of conduct that would govern future elections.

I can't stop laughing whenever I remember the manual counting of votes. Wierd, but understandable. grin grin grin

God bless you all.

My brother you are welcome. Thanks for your observation. I am working on an idea that would clamp a strong sanction on any Igbo who insults or ridicules the Eze in this forum. It is one of the things I plan to bequeath to my successor on December 31, 2012.

The sanction would be designed in such a way that either we have a strong Eze, or we scrap the entire Eze thing. cool

Dalu nwanne.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by odumchi: 4:20am On Nov 01, 2012
Ify, nsogbu adii.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.