Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33482 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 4:50am On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_Hail, I read your mail. Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nwauwa(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2012
AHa m bu nwachinaemere 1 of Obowo.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2012
odumchi: Ify, nsogbu adii.
Mba, eze udo. Nsogbu adighi. A na m akwado coronation dance steps.

May your days be long, your reign peaceful and our land prosperous. Isee.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Truth be told a lot of comments made by several Umu Igbo in the course of the election were not really helpful. Well, perhaps Eze OnlyTruth might have been forceful in his characteristic manner, perhaps not. But directly insulting him for whatever reason is not just an insult on the Leadership - but also the institution. I have no problem with challenging the 'records' of the Eze, and the effectiveness of his tenure or leadership. But for an Nwa Afo to join traducers in inciting hatred, divisiveness and abuse on the office of Eze Ndi Igbo - is indeed an insult to the Igbo community on Nairaland. We can disagree with the Eze (whoever he is) without resorting to gutter language.

I am one for RULES AND GUIDELINES. I think in a future date, as has been previously suggested, some of the issue bordering on the Electoral Guideline should be discussed. A Code of Conduct for both the leadership and followership should be in place. Going forward, I think there MUST be consequence for Umu Igbo who denigrate the institution of the Eze. This must be documented.

The Eze Ndi Igbo institution is such that should help foster unity among Igbos, and the annual election is a sort of rallying point. To let a few traducers to infiltrate our ranks, create confusion and discord is to ultimately defeat this purpose of the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland institution - to the joy of enemies of Ndi Igbo unity. That is what we, Umu Igbo, must guard against in our utterances.

Udo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother you are welcome. Thanks for your observation. I am working on an idea that would clamp a strong sanction on any Igbo who insults or ridicules the Eze in this forum. It is one of the things I plan to bequeath to my successor on December 31, 2012.

The sanction would be designed in such a way that either we have a strong Eze, or we scrap the entire Eze thing. cool

Dalu nwanne.

You people are delusional, how are you going to sanction people in a faceless forum? Do you really believe that the owners of this website will give you any power beyond and above what every other forumite has? mtcheeew.

On a separate note, as an observer, I am disappointed with some of you ungrateful posters who waited until a new Eze was selected to muster the courage to attack the incumbent Eze. It would have been better to have addressed issues concerning the Eze privately rather than publicly washing the dirty laundry here.

We all know that the foolish Eze is a stubborn goat, but by golly, he fought for your cause gracefully on NL and for that, you people should show some respect and appreciation.

We now have a new Eze with a different leadership style who believes in building bridges and being less confrontational. The new Eze's leadership style is what I'd classify as "Reverend Father Leadership Style" or "The Sam Ikenna Leadership Style". While people like me think the style is a dan daudu (Sisi) style, lets wish the new Eze and Eze nwanyi well.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2012
PointB: Truth be told a lot of comments made by several Umu Igbo in the course of the election was not really helpful. Well, perhaps Eze OnlyTruth might have been forceful in his characteristic manner, perhaps not. But directly insulting him for whatever reason is not just an insult on the Leadership - but also the institution. I have no problem with challenging the 'records' of the Eze, and the effectiveness of his tenure or leadership. But for an Nwa Afo to join traducers in inciting hatred, divisiveness and abuse on the office of Eze Ndi Igbo - is indeed an insult to the Igbo community on Nairaland. We can disagree with the Eze (whoever he is) without resorting to gutter language.

I am one for RULES AND GUIDELINES. I think in a future date, as has been previously suggested, some of the issue bordering on the Electoral Guideline should be discussed. A Code of Conduct for both the leadership and followership should be in place. Going forward, I think there MUST be consequence for Umu Igbo who denigrate the institution of the Eze. This must be documented.

The Eze Ndi Igbo institution is such that should help foster unity among Igbos, and the annual election is a sort of rallying point. To let a few traducers to infiltrate our ranks, create confusion and discord is to ultimately defeat this purpose of the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland institution - to the joy of enemies of Ndi Igbo unity. That is what we, Umu Igbo, must guard against in our utterances.

Udo.

@BOLDED PointB i am glad you joined voice to call our people to order. My stance in this whole thing remained that any insult to Eze elected is an insult to the entire Igbo's on Nairaland, as a matter of urgent something serious has to be done as soon as possible to arrest the issue.Whoever felt mistreated or down graded need to be given sense of belonging.

This is my opinion.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2012
And oh, Nwa uwa, you've got eyes. Nice observation.
Its only when the coin is tossed and swings the other way that the "elders" suddenly remember its time to talk peace.

PointB and 9ja I hail, where were you guys when some other Igbos were insulting Odumchi and Ogugua?they've been continously called all sorts of degrading names here, I ask, where were you guys?so long as you guys don't get off your "selective and highly hypocritical peace making mission" , this is a cycle that won't stop. When Odumchi and Ogugua was insulted by miscreants and foot soldiers from the "favoured" side, no one thought of scrapping the office of the eze but oh, now, we are thinking of scrapping it now cos you got dished a dose of the food you cooked and served?

Make I lol first!

You want peace?call both parties to order
Don't sit smugly on the fence acting blind when its Adamu then preach peace when its Hassan.

I'm neither crying more than the bereaved nor speaking for anyone, heavens forbid! I believe and know that "team O"(odumchi and Ogugua) are more than capable but I'm only doing my nld civic duty which is voting wisely, protecting my vote and mandate. Just like the other parties are equally doing.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2012
For some others that have joined the pity party train or doing selective reading, it won't be bad if y'all go back and read the other thread with an open mind.

I state categorically that I never insulted anyone FIRST. I've not modified my posts, check!

Someone, a guy said that before he'll cast his vote, he wants to know the achievements of Only Truth on his 1 year tenure. I quoted him and said I want to know too.

Snap! Only truth came hard on me as if we had prior issues. he went "are you blind, go and check page 1 and 2 of this thread,why ask when you bolted from the cabinet, you are insane" bla bla. Just cos I asked a question?!

And ify replied and became a villian?none of you deemed it fit to call him to order then. Was he expecting me to not reply him and run off the thread? Nke o ji buru Onye?

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2012
ifyalways: And oh, Nwa uwa, you've got eyes. Nice observation.
Its only when the coin is tossed and swings the other way that the "elders" suddenly remember its time to talk.

PointB and 9ja I hail, where are you guys when some other Igbos were insulting Odumchi and Ogugua?they've been called all sorts of names here, I ask, where were you guys?so long as you guys don't get off your "selective and highly hypocritical peace making mission" , this is a cycle that won't stop. When Odumchi and Ogugua was insulted, no one thought of scrapping the office but oh, now, we are thinking of scrapping it cos you got dished a dose of the food you cooked and served?

Make I lol first!

Don't sit on the fence when its Adamu then preach peace when its Hassan.

I'm neither crying more than the bereaved nor speaking for anyone, heavens forbid! I believe and know that "team O"(odumchi and Ogugua) are more than capable but I'm only doing my nld civic duty which is voting wisely, protecting my vote and mandate. Just like the other parties are equally doing.

When Ogugua was 'insulted' as you put it. I was one of those who said ask people to cease fire, and to stop all act of 'de-marketing.' As per the 'insult' on Odumchi, I am yet to see any. While not saying that those who are not elected as Ezes should be insulted in this gathering, the institution of the Eze and Eze Nwayi is bigger than the individuals behind them, and should be respected by every Igbo. But if you choose to continue in your call for division simply because most feel the Ezes (incumbent and incoming) should be given maximum respect by Igbos at least, there is very little I can do than ignore you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2012
free_soul:

you people selected a culture section eze
now no one is talking for us in thi section
we shall soon chose a rea eze to talk for us here
what is the need for a silent eze

we need a vocal and speaking eze in this section
this is a compliment.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2012
ifyalways: And oh, Nwa uwa, you've got eyes. Nice observation.
Its only when the coin is tossed and swings the other way that the "elders" suddenly remember its time to talk.

PointB and [b]9ja I hail, where are you guys when some other Igbos were insulting Odumchi and Ogugua?[/b]they've been called all sorts of names here, I ask, where were you guys?so long as you guys don't get off your "selective and highly hypocritical peace making mission" , this is a cycle that won't stop. When Odumchi and Ogugua was insulted, no one thought of scrapping the office but oh, now, we are thinking of scrapping it cos you got dished a dose of the food you cooked and served?

Make I lol first!

Don't sit on the fence when its Adamu then preach peace when its Hassan.

@Ify nwa ada. Point of correction if anyone insulted Odumchi or ogugua and i did not voice out or condemn the act that maybe because i did not come across it, mind you Odumchi and Ogugua wasn't our Eze elect during the nomination and election process,anyone who insulted them did it and went free because they are not yet our Eze hence nobody call them to order.I have discussed with you many times concerning this issue and assured you that i and other peace loving igbo Nairalanders would do our possible best to ensure that whatever issue you had against Eze onlyTruth is resolved amicably. I urge you to chose your words before uttering them out.You called me and PointB hypocrites and all sorts of names just because of this selfless duty to unite Ndigbo which we took upon,i am not surprise that someone like you whom i never disrespected or insulted can be this harsh on my person.Your recent utterances sound like you are inciting our incoming Eze against our incumbent eze,mind you Odumchi and ogugua was elected by Igbo's wasn't selected by you or any other person so therefore expect that any igbo person can caution you whenever your utterances sound like you are the Eze elected or trying to speak for the incoming Eze.I pray that God should give our incoming Eze the knowledge,wisdom and ability to lead Igbo's because Igbo's i know are one of the hardest people on earth anyone can lead.Our mandate is to unite Igbo's not to divide them and we must achieve it. Once again i urge you to calm down while we try to resolve things amicably. United we stand divided we fall.Ndigbo na ekwu okwu si onye jiri nwanne ya ga izu ojuo onweya ka ojiri ga.I am not a fan of Onlytruth in fact i did not vote only truth during the last election i voted andre uweh and high chief,Onlytruth achievement so far is undeniable,his effort to make igbo voice to be heard built faith and confidence in me to devote my expensive time to offer assistance in pursuit of igbo unity.Once again calm down as we are doing our best to resolve things.Ify you remain one of the best nwa ada Ndigbo on this forum hence i urged you not to allow yourself to be use by outsiders or enemies of Ndigbo to bring confusion in our mix.

Thank you

Still love you sister.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2012
OgidiBoy: . I'm sorry but this election thing was just a

total waste of time,Onlythruth will always be the only Eze NL in my eyes
his opinion, his right.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2012
free_soul:

we are waiting for her and her eze
okwa anyi na ha na dis nairaland
my Igbo is rusty.
Owu Onye na ha?
Onye ka ha na-eche?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2012
ifyalways: this is a compliment.
9ja_I_hail:

@Ifyalways below Bolded comment was my respond to the compliant you pointed out as an insult to Eze Odumchi to me i doubt if anyone can call this insult.Please seize from this act of division you have come up with lately.

But the new Eze have not taken over yet, Onlytruth still the Eze and i encourage him Onlytruth not to give up after he had giving exemplary leadership, giving up at this stage may render all the good work he has done mean less.

Now give it a rest calling on the new Eze till him assume the throne.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2012
My play time is over. Ciao

PointB, do me a favour,"ignore" me .

9ja, those comments are not insulting and neither were mine!we all were talking in parables. So after that comment did she stop?no! Why should I stop?should I quote more for you?no time dear.

PS:this comment of "what you have against Only Truth. . ." is grossly annoying. What could I possibly have for or against him?
Check "team O's" profiles, do they come across like people I can entice to fight anyone?don't go there. I voted them cos they are independent minded adults. I have zero dreams of influencing them, I can't influence them/their decisions, even if I tried.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2012
if fair is fair, onlytruth should be put in prison for gross mismanagement -- he's a megalomaniac, he achieved nothing while in office and he's solely responsible for majority of the tribal wars on this forum!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

@BOLDED PointB i am glad you joined voice to call our people to order. My stance in this whole thing remained that any insult to Eze elected is an insult to the entire Igbo's on Nairaland, as a matter of urgent something serious has to be done as soon as possible to arrest the issue.Whoever felt mistreated or down graded need to be given sense of belonging.

This is my opinion.

Thank you my brother, and comrade!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2012
coogar: if fair is fair, onlytruth should be put in prison for gross mismanagement -- he's a megalomaniac, he achieved nothing while in office and he's solely responsible for majority of the tribal wars on this forum!

The election is over hence your welcome to this thread is over as well. We igbo's will invite you to help and settle our issues if the need be,kindly face other threads on this forum and leave this alone. Mind you i will not respond to you again because your next respond will fill with name calling and insult which i am careless to read.

Thanking you.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:
The election is over hence your welcome to this thread is over as well. We igbo's will invite you to help and settle our issues if the need be,kindly face other threads on this forum and leave this alone. Mind you i will not respond to you again because your next respond will fill with name calling and insult which i am careless to read.
Thanking you.

hubris!
i have the right to be where i wanna be, onye nzuzu!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2012
PointB:

Thank you my brother, and comrade!

Udo nwanne nke ukwu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by SisiKill1: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
I was gonna take my new bestie RealChange's advice and butt out but I am sorry just had to post one last time (I promise tongue )

Onlytruth:

My brother your comment is very apt indeed. Sometimes I wonder about how I did it too, but that (insults) should not be allowed to continue because it is a banana peel.
I had earlier decided not to continue commenting on this thread, but I would fail in my duty if I refuse to comment when necessary.
My only job here is to inspire and direct Ndigbo through my comments; nothing more. I take my job very seriously. cool

So, here we go.

Yes, what really stops any Igbo person (I can understand that Yorubas and others may do that, and they have done that to me throughout this tenure, and I simply ignored them), from insulting and using all kinds of ways to ridicule the Eze Ndigbo here?
I know that some would say something like "but the Eze brought the insult upon himself"; the question is WHO determines when the Eze has brought an insult upon himself? Is it left to the discretion of the person insulting the Eze, or who?
Umunna, if we leave that determination to anyone's discretion, then we might as well bid everything we have achieved goodbye.

WHY WOULDN'T ANY IGBO INSULT THE EZE (for any reason whatsoever)?

If the Eze can be so insulted, is there any need for an Eze here?

Normally, this shouldn't be much of a problem, afterall it comes with the office; but there is a limit to everything, and if nothing is done to stem it, there is no way unity can be maintained in this place. Increasing number of our people are coming to the same conclusion. Obviously our detractors and trollers would prefer that we lose everything we worked so hard to institute/achieve -unity, force of opinion (which is currently yeilding fruits with stronger Igbo voice in Nigeria), sense of direction, cultural revolution etc; all these can be thrown overboard overnight by actions of few Igbo in this forum.

Like I keep saying, and will continue to say: IGWE BU IKE; UMUNNA BU IKE.

IGWE (the freely given followership by ALL) is the ONLY power available to the Eze. If anyone launches and sustains a campaign of calumny and ignominy to the Eze with complete impunity, then we are definitely back to square one.

Anything we cannot do together -in total or near total unity- is a failed project.

What shall we do to those who insult the Eze?

Before you answer the question, please try to look past me and look into the future, because the future is so close I can touch it!

I know that this is an online thing, but we have somehow made it relevant to our lives at least in this forum, and an offshoot of it will metamorphose into an offline organisation, which is a remarkable feat (envied by some non-Igbo), frankly.

Can we afford to lose everything we worked so hard to establish?

Did I just read right? Did this guy just ask the question "WHO determines when the Eze has brought an insult upon himself? Is it left to the discretion of the person insulting the Eze, or who?" shocked shocked

Are you freaking kidding me right now? What kind of question is this??! Errr. . .Oga sir, PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE DECIDE WHEN THE EZE BRINGS INSULT UPON HIS PERSON. PEOPLE WHO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG DECIDE WHEN EZE BRINGS INSULT UPON HIS PERSON!! You don't act insultingly and not expect to be insulted.

Jeez Luise, more and more the reason why our dear country is the way it is get more and more apparent. . .with leaders who think by virtue of their position they are immune to criticism. The sycophants who kiss their azz also don't help matters. . .one would think if they really cared about achieving the goals they were elected to achieve, they would set their ego to the side for the greater purpose.

You people. . .PointB and the rest of the electoral body carried on and on about that Okija guy dividing the group when the head of the division committee is Onlywhathisname. I mean what was the purpose of this statement, if not to further widen the divide?!!

I couldn’t help but notice that I still polled a whopping 45% of votes even though I asked to be allowed to retire, and of course without putting up a campaign for re-election. I was both happy and sad because of that: happy that you love me so much and will miss me, and sad also because you seem to be apprehensive of the incoming leadership.

On the surface it looks like concern but please any 5yrs can read through the snark. . .they haven't even started the job yet and he's all but said they won't do it right and instead of you to call him to order, you sit there like beached whales clapping your flippers and clicking in awe.

So Mr. Only-outgoing-never-coming-back Eze, if those closest to you can't tell you the truth about your behavior which brings insults on your person, then expect outsiders to not only call you out but also INSULT YOU!!!!

I'm done (Well. . .Maybe grin )

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I was gonna take my new bestie RealChange's advice and butt out but I am sorry just had to post one last time (I promise tongue )

Did I just read right? Did this guy just ask the question "WHO determines when the Eze has brought an insult upon himself? Is it left to the discretion of the person insulting the Eze, or who?" shocked shocked

Are you freaking kidding me right now? What kind of question is this??! Errr. . .Oga sir, PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE DECIDE WHEN THE EZE BRINGS INSULT UPON HIS PERSON. PEOPLE WHO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG DECIDE WHEN EZE BRINGS INSULT UPON HIS PERSON!! You don't act insultingly and not expect to be insulted.

Jeez Luise, more and more the reason why our dear country is the way it is get more and more apparent. . .with leaders who think by virtue of their position they are immune to criticism. The sycophants who kiss their azz also don't help matters. . .one would think if they really cared about achieving the goals they were elected to achieve, they would set their ego to the side for the greater purpose.

You people. . .PointB and the rest of the electoral body carried on and on about that Okija guy dividing the group when the head of the division committee is Onlywhathisname. I mean what was the purpose of this statement, if not to further widen the divide?!!

On the surface it looks like concern but please any 5yrs can read through the snark. . .they haven't even started the job yet and he's all but said they won't do it right and instead of you to call him to order, you sit there like beached whales clapping your flippers and clicking in awe.

So Mr. Only-outgoing-never-coming-back Eze, if those closest to you can't tell you the truth about your behavior which brings insults on your person, then expect outsiders to not only call you out but also INSULT YOU!!!!

I'm done (Well. . .Maybe grin )

@sis kill or whatever you called yourself, i did not waste my Golden time to read this nonsensical, senseless post you put above. I just want to advice you not to comment again as promised by you,please wait until Igbo's invite you for your help or contribution. Please don't break your promise.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Udo nwanne nke ukwu.

By the way, I hope you are doing well today. I hope it's bright and sunny in your part of the world.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ikology(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
She is really enjoying these whole attention, they are always easy to identify. kindly ignore her. pls
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

@sis kill or whatever you called yourself, i did not waste my Golden time to read this nonsensical, senseless post you put above. I just want to advice you not to comment again as promised by you,please wait until Igbo's invite you for your help or contribution. Please don't break your promise.

Thank you.

My brother, you self dey fall my hand. Have you not noticed how the uninvited (guests, pests, and trolls) want to sound smart, intelligent, and on point - even if it means repeating what has been said over a million times.

Best ignore them, and the rants will fade - naturally.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
PointB:

My brother, you self dey fall my hand. Have you not noticed how the uninvited (guests, pests, and trolls) want to sound smart, intelligent, and on point - even if it means repeating what has been said over a million times.

Best ignore them, and the rants will fade - naturally.

My brother i really apologize for that, it's out of anger i responded to those two strangers,so painful how some of our people allowed this people to use them as a tool to destroy what we are doing.anyway i am sure they won't get my attention anymore.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My brother i really apologize for that, it's out of anger i responded to those two strangers,so painful how some of our people allowed this people to use them as a tool to destroy what we are doing.anyway i am sure they won't get my attention anymore.

Very well. But point of correction, they only attempted to destroy, but they SHALL not succeed. In any case, let us be DOING, let them be TALKING.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
PointB:

By the way, I hope you are doing well today. I hope it's bright and sunny in your part of the world.

My dear brother thank you so much for asking, i am ok and can assure you that everything had been going fine with me,just that winter is making the weather unfriendly but we are used to it. Onwe gi ife unra mere anya.Thank you so much for been your brother's keeper. This is the gospel we are preaching here in Nairaland among our Igbo brethren now you just put it into practice, you may not know how glad i am that you cared to ask about my well being. And you how about you and your family?

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My dear brother thank you so much for asking, i am ok and can assure you that everything had been going fine with me,just that winter is making the weather unfriendly but we are used to it. Onwe gi ife unra mere anya.Thank you so much for been your brother's keeper. This is the gospel we are preaching here in Nairaland among our Igbo brethren now you just put it into practice, you may not know how glad i am that you cared to ask about my well being. And you how about you and your family?

Thank you.

Very well my brother. My family is doing great, and thanks for asking. Keep waxing strong my brother. The good Lord is your strength.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by SisiKill1: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Thank you.
Lmao! And if I don't heed your advice, whachugondo eh?!! cheesy

I tell ya, when little people get small power and get overly intoxicated. . .it makes for an amusing sight.

You lot are somewhat lucky, no need not be clairvoyant to tell your what the future hold for you if you continue on this path. Just take a peek at the present crop of power holders in Nigeria, that's what awaits you. . .Curses and all! kiss

Asta! grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
Stuff started happening the moment men allowed women to get out of skirts and wear pants. Under natural laws, bare-footed and pregnant is a virtue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Lmao! And if I don't heed your advice, whachugondo eh?!! cheesy

I tell ya, when little people get small power and get overly intoxicated. . .it makes for an amusing sight.

You lot are somewhat lucky, no need not be clairvoyant to tell your what the future hold for you if you continue on this path. Just take a peek at the present crop of power holders in Nigeria, that's what awaits you. . .Curses and all! kiss

Asta! grin

what do you expect from an animalistic jobsworth?
biko, when are we getting the latest article on the obsequious nigerian wife?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) / Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.