Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33565 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hehe. Immanuel, ogugua na my candidate and I don't want her distracted. Lolx .

If we enter that lane wey Ejine dey drive go ogologo okwu ga-abata na uka mgbede. .

As for Okija, my last word for him yesterday and up till now remains "he's a FBI and if he's convinced that he's qualified, feels he's treated unjustly then he should fight his cause" . I'm neutral on his case but if he needs my advice on this issue, I'll give him . Not until then maka na unsolicited advise is of the devil(seun osewa).

Udo di excess.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ejiné: Imanuelle = Okija Juju grin

Okay! I may have to stab somebody soon, if this Okija = xxxxxx does not stop...

#Just kidding o!

Before 'if you have ever threatened to stab somebody' would be added to the rules for which a candidate can be disqualified.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

you should wish your father stays on the internet instead of patronising all the neighbourhood whorehouses and infecting igbo women with his chronic syphilis! you are an odious unrepentant charlatan! if fair is fair, you should be offered to the gods of okija to feast on your idiotic self!

Awe still crying because a man he called a lunatic have a life, smarter and as i said BETTEr than him. Ntoooooooo. Cry like a biatch for your pathetic life. Unlike you, he's not online being pathetic.

coogar:
you attention span is shorter than your cuticle......
if you paid attention to details, you would have known the call to reinstate okija started in the other thread and spilled over here.........if there's anyone disturbed mentally, that person is you! you have not advanced any point since but spray hokum like a photosensitive epileptic patient! one-naira or whatever moronic name you call yourself, you need to act accordingly when you come on a public forum - this is different from your village where you carry your hubris on your shoulders like you own the land! may the gods shrivel your cöck, you spastic vermin!

If you're ignorant @ss didn't realize i didn't witness the first topic in which they even mentioned on hea by other forumers. The reason why i continue saying, i heard, i heard. Too stupid to understand that concept abi. Your retardation is no joke. Lastly, if you had one ounce of a reasoning thought, use the little cognition fetal alcohol left you to realize, analyze and read the rules of the election in which was created during the first election, your ignorant mind would have noticed why okija juju was disqualified and why despite all his houseboy trying to intermediate pointb aren't persuading him. Since we've been conversing, none of what you speak is coherent, your deduction mediocre, your forcing falling flat. I laugh and pity you. I repeat again, he's disqualified, get over it orr bash your head in the wall. He's not wanted, get over it or bash your head against the wall. Lastly learn to be civil like all of chino's followers.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ejiné:

I kinda suspected it early enough. On the part of Ogugua, it also doesn't help matters that she once made this statement:

https://www.nairaland.com/934808/eze-ndi-igbo-parliamentary-office#11063041

Yes, from the eyes of a detached outsider, this may come as an ovation-worthy speech. But from a really critical and analytical point of view, this post is nothing more than a pointlessly idealistic statement from a person completely out of touch with Nigeria's cold ethnic realities.
It's easy to sit and just say "Let us come together and fix this country" right from behind your keyboard in Southern California; but I am not fooled by the circular logic that suggests you 'fix your country' when you haven't even fixed your home. In case you don't know, redemption starts from the inside out (Mind - Body - Household - District - Town - Tribe - Ethnic nation - and THEN country) - not the outer way back.

So, that brings me to the 'Igbo Cause'.
Anybody who thinks the 'Igbo cause' is just about "Biafra" and secession, is best languishing in the Romance section for an excruciatingly painful eternity.

Just for people who don't know...

The Igbo cause is about the re-unification of the Igbo for its progress and prosperity.
The Igbo cause is a movement aimed at eliminating the clannish, divisive, stone-age mindset especially showcased by animals like Chino and to an extent, Okija Juju (bros, no vex, but you sabi say na true) grin
People like Chucky234 wouldn't be posting junk day in and day out in a bid to convince people we are not Igbo.
Ikwerre people wouldn't still be lying to themselves even in the 21st century regarding their identity.

So you see, instead of posting some meaningless nationalistic crap, I'd rather unite with my tribesmen and clean up our homes first, because ther's obviously a lot of work to be done.

This is why I'd rather vote Policewoman, who, even as a Rivers indigene, still identifies fully with her ethnic nation.

I had no idea that Ndi Igbo were divided prior to 1967.

Hmmmm...

Biko gwam Ife ma maro.

So Biafra was about uniting an otherwise divided ethnicity!? This is the first I am hearing of this.

And we united Igbos by putting ourselves in a precarious situation that led to the death of over a million of the people we were trying to unite?!

Nna, your mind must be a really beautiful place..

Biko tell me more as I am very interested..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

I had no idea that Ndi Igbo were divided prior to 1967.

Hmmmm...

Biko gwam Ife ma maro.

So Biafra was about uniting an otherwise divided ethnicity!? This is the first I am hearing of this.

And we united Igbos by putting ourselves in a precarious situation that led to the death of over a million of the people we were trying to unite?!

Nna, your mind must be a really beautiful place..

Biko tell me more as I am very interested..

I said "Igbo Cause", not Biafra.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:
If you're ignorant @ss didn't realize i didn't witness the first topic in which they even mentioned on hea by other forumers. The reason why i continue saying, i heard, i heard. Too silly to understand that concept abi. Your retardation is no joke. Lastly, if you had one ounce of a reasoning thought, use the little cognition fetal alcohol left you to realize, analyze and read the rules of the election in which was created during the first election, your ignorant mind would have noticed why okija juju was disqualified and why despite all his houseboy trying to intermediate pointb aren't persuading him.

shut up your diseased mouth, you biafran faggöt!
your nervous system is distorted and this is why you cannot even understand what's going on here? when would you stop smoking your dad's pubic hair? okija was disqualified because pointB and onlytruth are scared okija would beat them @ the polls! the excuses have hopped hurdles from: he's not igbo, he denigrates other igboids on the forum and he speaks against ojukwu's ideology! flimsy excuses that dishonour and shame the entire igbo community of this forum! if you have any decorum at all, you should cover your eyes and wail for your irresponsibility!

Since we've been conversing, none of what you speak is coherent, your deduction mediocre, your forcing falling flat. I laugh and pity you. I repeat again, he's disqualified, get over it orr bash your head in the wall. He's not wanted, get over it or bash your head against the wall. Lastly learn to be civil like all of chino's followers

your breath stinks - go and buy some peppermints!
scratch that, ignore the altoids, your tongue needs a damn shower......your intelligence quotient is inversely proportional to your age. the more you age, the dumber you get! i am only civil to the people who are civil to me and post intelligently! i cop squats on runts like yourself who are supposed to have been aborted......
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ejiné: Imanuelle = Okija Juju grin

U want to start what u can't finish?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

your nervous system is distorted and this is why you cannot even understand what's going on here? when would you stop smoking your dad's pubic hair? okija was disqualified because pointB and onlytruth are scared okija would beat them @ the polls! the excuses have hopped hurdles from: he's not igbo, he denigrates other igboids on the forum and he speaks against ojukwu's ideology! flimsy excuses that dishonour and shame the entire igbo community of this forum! if you have any decorum at all, you should cover your eyes and wail for your irresponsibility!

scratch that, ignore the altoids, your tongue needs a damn shower......your intelligence quotient is inversely proportional to your age. the more you age, the dumber you get! i am only civil to the people who are civil to me and post intelligently! i cop squats on runts like yourself who are supposed to have been aborted......

Choi!!! grin
E ga e gbu mmadu!!! grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Chino and Zubbys actions are not what I live by.
I don't know if Zubby77 is the same as Obadiah77.Obadiah77 is igbo but he also does not fail in disuniting igbos especially when the topic is about Ojukwu.There was a thread about Ojukwu and he came up with something about writing a book disregarding Ojukwu as a hero which he is planning to launch in one of the Luxury hotels in Lagos or abuja.I don't know if he went further to do it but I cautioned him not to ! Well,unfortunately he didn't show up in this election maybe because he is also guilty.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Caseless: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wetin dey?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Thank all for voting.

Pls I urge you all to stop every form of canvassing or De-marketting on this thread. Let the voter decide who they want from the list of the eligible nominees on their own accord.

Odumchi is as capable as OnlyTruth
likewise
Policewoman in comparison to Ogugua

They may however not use the same methodology.

I will also urge us all to help identify unqualified and under-age voters, so that I can add them to my void list.

Thank you all.

Pls keep voting...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
Here comes the MARKER:

==========================================

TOTAL NUMBER OF VALID AND INVALID VOTERS = 70
=============================================

All votes before this MARKER are locked, they are edited at voters' risk!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by greedie1(f): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Im Igbo and I vote for only truth and policewoman
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by chukwuinya: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
ok oo,voting in progress,hmm dont really know much about Only truth and Ogugua as well as police woman and Odumchi.Though negative Coments seem to be on high side for the duo of Only Truth and Ogugua,trying to push me towards voting for their opponents but i just cant jump conclusion. Ya ga zie
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dede1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
ogugua88: Part of Igbo unification is the tolerance and acceptance of others having an opinion, even if it may not be popular. Yes, I believe in one Nigeria but that doesn't make me an Igbo any less.

I truly despise this talk of "who's more Igbo than who". It's repulsive. Or maybe you want my CV, life goals, and synopses of my parents' lives to determine whether I'm Igbo enough or not.

Part of fixing the home is reprimanding people who do wrong, regardless of tribe, state, region, etc. Ethnic bashing of a person/group on Igbos is abominable, yet Igbos can call others "yorobbers" or any other offensive term, and Igbos, even some Eze Ndi Igbo, will turn a blind eye. Part of fixing the Igbo home is not only rewarding the good, but realizing that we have our own ills and that they need to be improved. That is something I have not seen happen, which is why I didn't decline nominations in the other thread.

Because I don't hold a bias to my tribe doesn't mean I'm less Igbo or detached from my tribe. I'm fair. I see wrong as wrong and right as right, regardless of someone's origin. Ejine, is that a crime?

Any Igbo son or daughter who wavers on the issue that demands unalloyed support for Igbo unity and nationalism, even when such issue diametrically opposes nonsensical One-Nigeria, should not be helped to an esteem position in Igbo land whereas such position is guaranteed a seat in a room where highly sensitive issues about Ndigbo is discussed.

There is a fundamental reason why every man is not allowed into Ozo society in Igbo land. An opinon detrimental to oneself can not be regarded as a worthy endeavor. I am of the view the so-called ethnic bias would have no foot to stand if Nigeria does not exist. The essence of Nigeria, in my humble opinion, will continue to propagate instances of tribalism in the country. There is no amount of advancement in human intellect that could wish away the first profession known to human.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dede1:

Any Igbo son or daughter who wavers on the issue that demands unalloyed support for Igbo unity and nationalism even when such issue diametrically opposes nonsensical One-Nigeria should not be helped to an esteem position in Igbo land whereas such position is guaranteed a seat in a room where highly sensitive issues about Ndigbo is discussed.

There is a fundamental reason why every man is not allowed into Ozo society in Igbo land. An opinon detrimental to oneself can not be regarded as a worthy endeavor. I am of the view the so-called ethnic bias would have no foot to stand if Nigeria does not exist. The essence of Nigeria, in my humble opinion, will continue to propagate instances of tribalism in the country. There is no about of advancement in human intellect that could wish away the first profession known to human.

cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

your nervous system is distorted and this is why you cannot even understand what's going on here? when would you stop smoking your dad's pubic hair? okija was [b]disqualified because pointB and onlytruth are scared okija would beat them @ the polls! [/b]the excuses have hopped hurdles from: he's not igbo, he denigrates other igboids on the forum and he speaks against ojukwu's ideology! flimsy excuses that dishonour and shame the entire igbo community of this forum! if you have any decorum at all, you should cover your eyes and wail for your irresponsibility!

The retardation is no joke. Dang, how stupid can a person be? Scared Okija_juju would beat them? Let's bring back that saying again "only a m0ron, a bonfide one at that, would deny what his eyes show him". The two in question, pointb and onlytruth, one is not running while the other has already said he isn't in interested anymore are according to you scared okija, would beat them out? Seriously how much alcohol did your mother drink while she's pregnant with you? Your retardation isn't mild or moderate. It's definitely severe or profound. Try harder in using your cognition in making a easy deduction. Men, you are definitely an embarrassment to your people. Your father should have really wanked you off. I pity whatever village you came from.

Cognition, deducting and USING YOUR EYES would help you. Okija juju was disqualified for the exact same reason chino was disqualified. They disqualified him simply because he brings disunity, guilty of starting argument between two Igbo groups (in which I have witnessed even and even he tried to do in here as well), and guilty of insulting sister states. The people that conducting this sh1t have addressed you desperate individuals many times, informed you people that even though many Igbo on NL were shouting on how much Okija juju attack ojukwu that wasn't the reason they disqualified, told you people the reason why, compared him to chino, a man that is known to attack anyone that insults ojuwkwu which automatically should have been the biggest hint, yet the same biafra is the reason. Since I witness them doing all these here, that tells me they probably address it again in the other thread and yet you are that slow to grasp that easy, little concept. Are you people that f2king pathetic and desperate? I mean even right now, Ejine said something about "Igbo drive", next thing we hear una translate that to "Biafra". WTF is wrong with ya'll? Na by force to include your master in the running? If he's not wanted, he's not wanted. If he broke the rule, he should be man enough to listen to their reason and try and change himself rather than destroying a pathetically good thread. As I've mentioned constantly, if you want him to rule so bad, announce him as YOUR ruler.

Desperate and just pathetic. Dude yeah I hold my father high, even laugh at you because I am happy and glad he is nothing like you. Thank Jehovah for that. You are pathetic, poor excuse individual that really should have been wanked for because I'm positive you have no purpose to the world.

scratch that, ignore the altoids, your tongue needs a damn shower......[b]your intelligence quotient is inversely proportional to your age. the more you age, the dumber you get! i am only civil to the people who are civil to me [/b]and post intelligently! i cop squats on runts like yourself who are supposed to have been aborted......

Ntooooo. Still crying like a biatch because of his stupidity. You consider yourself Civil, I laugh immensely. If you are civil then boko haram are civil. Did I address your retarded @ss in my first post in which you address. Did I call you name? who started the name-calling no be you?

My intelligence is still far ahead than yours. At least I'm not retarded, at least simple cognition I can deduct while you on the other hand is dumber than a rock. Heck that's even an insult to rocks. Unable to make a coherent statement, unable to use his cognition, unable to deduct, unable to display any form of education. The r3tard with zero cognitive capability that why I wonder how much alcohol your mother drank while she was pregnant.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by AndreUweh(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
@One naira, please for the sake of Igbo people that loves you so much, cease fire.
We are fond of you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ballabriggs: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dede1: @ Okija_juju

Page 53 of the thread pertaining to Eze Ndigbo NL nomination process holds a portentous speech that reflects a thoughtful manifestation of Okija-juju’s articulate mind Ndigbo needed on NL. Please Mazi Okiju-juju, I plead with you to let this year’s process go. My people say “Echi dime”. Also my people say “Owu ericha akpafa ngaji maka mgbe uzo afo ga abia ugwo”. I have witness your doggedness and act of bravery in the trenches of NL. It is said that character is built in a life time but reputation is built in a minute.

Again, NL may look like a joke to some people but I urge them to google some of the goofy stuffs about Nigeria or Nigeria\Biafra civil and relax for a surprise. There is a need for Igbo sons and daughters such as you on NL to rebut and debunk the disingenuously designed fallacies and outright falsehoods to denigrate the character of Ndigbo by most Nigerians of none Igbo extraction. Not every son or daughter of Igbo can recognize the extraordinary human qualities God had seated on you. By the same token, not every person of Igbo extraction could discover the personality dent on Ikemba of Nnewi as you did. However, the life of human is constantly tested by unforeseen forces of push and pull. Udo Diri Gi, Nwannem.

Kechikanma onye gbukwala nu onweya. Kechikanma onye gbukwala nu onweya

Nwanne echelule echi, hara echi chere onweya. Echi dime anyi amakwa ihe oga mu.

Eluwa najumu elebe onyiye akamu ge si bia. Mamu etiwa shi onyiye aka mu ge si naka chimo.

Ogechi ogechi kanma, ogechi ogechi kanma. Nkechinyere mu nkechinyere mu kanma.....

Dede you are a wise man. A shim gi doro ochichi, gi hafu ga ndi ishin shi han chiwa.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Andre Uweh: @One naira, please for the sake of Igbo people that loves you so much, cease fire.
We are fond of you.

dee andre elekwanu ihe mere iji ichoghi ido eze a
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by AndreUweh(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
re@lchange:

dee andre elekwanu ihe mere iji ichoghi ido eze a
Thank you Nwannemadu.
Otutu ndi no ebea bu ndi na abia na politics section. Mana anam ede edemede na culture section.
Na mbu, anokwa m na politics section ma na ndi umunne onye nwe sitea na akpasu m iwe mgbe obula.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by pazienza(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dede1:

Any Igbo son or daughter who wavers on the issue that demands unalloyed support for Igbo unity and nationalism, even when such issue diametrically opposes nonsensical One-Nigeria, should not be helped to an esteem position in Igbo land whereas such position is guaranteed a seat in a room where highly sensitive issues about Ndigbo is discussed.

There is a fundamental reason why every man is not allowed into Ozo society in Igbo land. An opinon detrimental to oneself can not be regarded as a worthy endeavor. I am of the view the so-called ethnic bias would have no foot to stand if Nigeria does not exist. The essence of Nigeria, in my humble opinion, will continue to propagate instances of tribalism in the country. There is no amount of advancement in human intellect that could wish away the first profession known to human.

Gbam.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dede1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
ballabriggs:

Kechikanma onye gbukwala nu onweya. Kechikanma onye gbukwala nu onweya

Nwanne echelule echi, hara echi chere onweya. Echi dime anyi amakwa ihe oga mu.

Eluwa najumu elebe onyiye akamu ge si bia. Mamu etiwa shi onyiye aka mu ge si naka chimo.

Ogechi ogechi kanma, ogechi ogechi kanma. Nkechinyere mu nkechinyere mu kanma.....

Dede you are a wise man. A shim gi doro ochichi, gi hafu ga ndi ishin shi han chiwa.

I salute you, ballabriggs. My people say Ugwu wu nkwii nkwii nwanyi jiri muta ibe ya. In the other hand, Aturu siri odighi ihie dika ilee anya. It is funny to watch few individuals struggled so hard to waste steam on issue which could be considered as infinitesimally less important.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Andre Uweh: @One naira, please for the sake of Igbo people that loves you so much, cease fire.
We are fond of you.

I came in here not trying to start wahalla. Infact I didn't even address the efulefu that calls himself choogar, chooser or whatever the heck he goes by. All because I said the follow word "Pointb don't let anyone intimidate you in your decision about Okija_juju. He does not deserve the post." The next thing I know the r3tard carrying him head enter shouting "obese swine blah blah" or whatever the f2k he said. He think he's the only guy on here who carry mouth. I can't stand annoyance and really can't stand people desperately wanting attention and desperately jumping into conversation in which isn't there concern and in no way address him. mschewwww. People know I can't stand okija juju and probably any opinion about him is influenced by that but the man and his followers need to grow up. The same annoyance last election, the same annoyance now. A perfectly Good thread destroyed just because some people don't like losing. Seriously, I never in a million years thought I would inform anyone to imitate chino but in this case, he should learn from Chino and imitate him. Like everyone advice him, address what they said about you, change your ways, and try next election but for his followers na this year e go be by force.

I will listen to the advice since another person told me to ignore the monkey.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by AndreUweh(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

I came in here not trying to start wahalla. Infact I didn't even address the efulefu that calls himself choogar, chooser or whatever the heck he goes by. All because I said the follow word "Pointb don't let anyone intimidate you in your decision about Okija_juju. He does not deserve the post." The next thing I know the r3tard carrying him head enter shouting "obese swine blah blah" or whatever the f2k he said. He think he's the only guy on here who carry mouth. I can't stand annoyance and really can't stand people desperately wanting attention and desperately jumping into conversation in which isn't there concern and in no way address him. mschewwww. People know I can't stand okija juju and probably any opinion about him is influenced by that but the man and his followers need to grow up. The same annoyance last election, the same annoyance now. A perfectly Good thread destroyed just because some people don't like losing. Seriously, I never in a million years thought I would inform anyone to imitate chino but in this case, he should learn from Chino and imitate him. Like everyone advice him, address what they said about you, change your ways, and try next election but for his followers na this year e go be by force.

I will listen to the advice since another person told me to ignore the monkey.
May the peace of our Lord be with you as you ignore all.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dede1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
@One Naira

Please, for sake of your brothers and sisters on NL, I plead with you to stop responding to posts from a certain entity.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

The retardation is no joke. Dang, how stupid can a person be? Scared Okija_juju would beat them? Let's bring back that saying again "only a m0ron, a bonfide one at that, would deny what his eyes show him". The two in question, pointb and onlytruth: one is not running while the other has already said he isn't in interested anymore are according to you scared okija, would beat them out? Seriously how much alcohol did your mother drink while she's pregnant with you? Your retardation isn't mild or moderate. It's definitely severe or profound. Try harder in using your cognition in making a easy deduction. Men, you are definitely an embarrassment to your people. Your father should have really wanked you off. I pity whatever village you came from.

to think people actually gathered at your naming ceremony joyous and hopeful when they should have been crying is quite astounding! i have never laid my eyes on you but your personality oozes failure, strife and idiocy! how did you grow up to be so dumb? there must have been poison in your father's scrotum coupled with your mother's ovarian cyst!

Cognition, deducting and USING YOUR EYES would help you. Okija juju was disqualified for the exact same reason chino was disqualified. They disqualified him simply because he brings disunity, guilty of starting argument between two Igbo groups (in which I have witnessed even and even tried to do in here as well), and guilty of insulting sister states. The people that conducting this sh1t have addressed you desperate individuals many times, informed you people that even though many Igbo on NL were shouting on how much Okija juju attack ojukwu that wasn't the reason they disqualified, told you people the reason why, compared him to chino, a man that is known to attack anyone that insults ojuwkwu which automatically should have been the biggest hint. Since I witness they did all these on here, that tells me they probably address it again in the other thread and yet you are that slow to grasp that easy, little concept. Are you people that f2king pathetic and desperate? I mean even right now, Ejine said something about "Igbo drive", next thing we hear una translate that to "Biafra". WTF is wrong with ya'll? Na by force to include your master in the running? If he's not wanted, he's not wanted. If he broke the rule, he should be man enough to listen to their reason and try and change himself rather than destroying a pathetically good thread. As I've mentioned constantly, if you want him to rule so bad, announce him as YOUR ruler.

yet another waste of bandwidth ptyalising the same shyte - when you lie constantly, it has a way of looking like the truth. what you typed above are lies from the pits of hell!

Desperate and just pathetic. Dude yeah I hold my father high, even laugh at you because I am happy and glad he is nothing like you. Thank Jehovah for that. You are pathetic, poor excuse individual that really should have been wanked for because I'm positive you have no purpose to the world. Ntooooo. Still crying like a biatch because of his stupidity. You consider yourself Civil, I laugh immensely. If you are civil then boko haram are civil. Did I address your retarded @ss in my first post in which you address. Did I call you name? who started the name-calling no be you?

My intelligence is still far ahead than yours. At least I'm not retarded, at least simple cognition I can deduct while you on the other hand is dumber than a rock. Heck that's even an insult to rocks. Unable to make a coherent statement, unable to use his cognition, unable to deduct, unable to display any form of education. The r3tard with zero cognitive capability that why I wonder how much alcohol your mother drank while she was pregnant.

oh shut up, you homoerotic nuisance.....

my first observation is you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted. your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing to have you executed......showing mercy to everyone else in the world. every time anyone who isn't an equally rêtarded excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent and angrier human being.

one-naira, you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one forum section to the other. the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of the internet. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent letters and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed, you biafran faggöt!

go now and sin no more......

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
@One_naira

Thank your for agreeing to ignore some of our uninvited visitors. As for your advise to me, rest be assured, that I am guided by the rules. Not by what some brigands want.
Thank you again.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by revomind(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
berem: I don't know if Zubby77 is the same as Obadiah77.Obadiah77 is igbo but he also does not fail in disuniting igbos especially when the topic is about Ojukwu.There was a thread about Ojukwu and he came up with something about writing a book disregarding Ojukwu as a hero which he is planning to launch in one of the Luxury hotels in Lagos or abuja.I don't know if he went further to do it but I cautioned him not to ! Well,unfortunately he didn't show up in this election maybe because he is also guilty.

That's Danka77.

Except of course Danka = Obadiah.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Balkan(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
My vote
Only truth
Police woman.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by LordNaya: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ BEREM am still waiting ... For the avoidance of doubt the Igbos in delta and rivers states are Full Blooded Igbos hence you guys are free to participate and if need be take charge of Igbo activities without any apology or permission. Their is nothing like real/core Igbos. IGBOS ARE IGBOS WHETHER IN SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH. One Naira is a proud Igbo from Delta who was significantly nominated 4 Eze Ndi Igbo. Police woman is from Obigbo, Rivers state. It is well.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by LordNaya: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
@Berem am still waiting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World / I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.