Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,151 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Got Nice Guys Around! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Nice Guys Around! (601 Views)

7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady / How Do You Feel Whenever You See Guys Around Your Kid Sister? / R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Nice Guys Around! by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2012
Not all dudes will cheat on you, some dudes are faithful to their partners wink

Not all dudes will break your heart, some of them will give a love you deserve kiss

Not all dudes will hurt you, some of them just want to see a smile on your face wink

Not all dudes just wanna have seXx from U, some of them want a real relationship and am One of 'em kiss

STOP SAYING THAT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME, REMEMBER THE FACT THAT THE PERSON WHO STARTED THAT PHRASE WAS A CHINESE WOMAN WHO LOST HIS HUSBAND IN THE CROWD!
wink

How Many Ladies Ve i got their Back On Tis? cheesy
Re: Got Nice Guys Around! by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2012
@ guapo my nigga, thanx for your post.

the truth is that the females knows this but you can't blame them when all the guys they must have dated have broken their hearts, cheated on them even with their sisters.whenever they say such words, i don't blame them but i feel their pain cos i said the same when my ist love left me.the truth is that not all men are cheats and the ladies that are lucky to date those guys can attest to the fact to what you're saying.

A popular saying goes thus "a lady wants a man who would show her that not ALL men are the same"..i hope you get the drift?
Re: Got Nice Guys Around! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2012
lalaosky: @ guapo my nigga, thanx for your post.

the truth is that the females knows this but you can't blame them when all the guys they must have dated have broken their hearts, cheated on them even with their sisters.whenever they say such words, i don't blame them but i feel their pain cos i said the same when my ist love left me.the truth is that not all men are cheats and the ladies that are lucky to date those guys can attest to the fact to what you're saying.

A popular saying goes thus "a lady wants a man who would show her that not ALL men are the same"..i hope you get the drift?

Perfect!

You know what Lala? The Ladies from a Perspective are the Core Factor to their Issues lipsrsealed They Possess a Light brain Argh! lipsrsealed

Why would U jump into a Relationship Jxt cos u Saw the Fella in a Range Rover Sport [Dunno if the Jeep is his Pal's Sef], at the end of the day u get heart broken and Oops! The End Justifies the Means. Then what Next? U Go with the notion that all Dude Cheats, dunno if thats even a predilection of theirs.
grin
Re: Got Nice Guys Around! by Mynd44: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2012
I actually agree with this
Re: Got Nice Guys Around! by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2012
Tell em..please tell em oh!!!...can you imagine just yesterday,i happen to meet an old friend(girl)from college.While we where conversing,she asked 'Are you still playing around" Ah! i was like have i ever played around.They always misinterpret your kind gesture to another lady to mean flirtation.I mean can't you handle your b.f talking and laughing with another girl
Re: Got Nice Guys Around! by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2012
^^ Cant really Vouch for U On that Bro -- College Days were Crazy grin grin
Re: Got Nice Guys Around! by 190theclown: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2012
another GAY thread undecided
Re: Got Nice Guys Around! by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
another GAY thread undecided

Ok LesBo embarassed
Re: Got Nice Guys Around! by dmcdad: 3:09am On Oct 25, 2012
Mehn! I'm a nice guy for life and I'm neva gonna change from that just to suit any gurl. The fact is, gurlz want good guyz, buh what they really need are d badt guyz, believe me! Besides, I'm better of being single than being with a typical Nigerian gurl cuz they just dont deserve all the stress I have to go through to bring about amelioration in their world. Hapi is d lucky woman that will b called my wife, she will know only hapiness until she dies. So gurlz, newsflash! U can choose 2 b a pain on d arse of good guyz and fall extensively 4 d bad guyz or vice-versa. Its up 2 u buh that doesn't change a thing about me. My person remains, whether any gurl gets to appreciate it or not..

(1) (Reply)

The Defination Of Love... / Few Things That Test The Qualities Of Relationships / "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.