Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion (2857 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Glo Should Go And Die!! / Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
A HUMBLE SUGGESTIONS:
Dear Globacom,
You are truly the most innovating Telecom company in Nigeria, and we your subscribers are proud of you. We will keep supporting you until you become the preferred brand in Africa.
Presently, the world is moving very fast towards Mobile platform, particularly mobile data area. Although your data plans and prices are not too different from what other telecom companies provides in Nigeria, but, we your subscribers think you can choose to be different.
Now, based on the fact that, you transmit your data services via your own Submarine cable, Glo 1, we think increasing your data volume on the same current amount will not be too much for asking.
Therefore, as a loyal customer on your network, I suggest that you adjust your mobile data plans as follows:-
1. Pay-As-You-Surf to cost 2k/kb
2. Instant Surf to cost N100 for 25MB data volume
3. One Week to cost N400 for 100MB data volume
4. Always Micro to cost N1,000 for 500MB data volume
5. Always Macro to cost N3,000 for 2.5GB data volume
Glo, should you ever consider this humble suggestions from your loyal user, you will become the talk of the time in no distant time.
Therefore, I await your humble response to my request, so that I can keep ruling my world.
Thank you.
The above the mail I sent to Glo today to review their data volume. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by jiggar(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
My broda wat u rote is very nice. Sumtimes, i wish glo wuld jst decide 2 b difrent nd take d mkt by storm, nd wit dis ur sugestions, it wil realy make dem d envy of al. Like dey did wit d initial glo infinito.
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2012
jiggar: My broda wat u rote is very nice. Sumtimes, i wish glo wuld jst decide 2 b difrent nd take d mkt by storm, nd wit dis ur sugestions, it wil realy make dem d envy of al. Like dey did wit d initial glo infinito.
This is the reply I got from their response on facebook.
Kindly include your phone number to enable us document your request which will be forwarded to the appropriate unit and will enable us to keep you updated on any new development. Thank you.
I have sent them my number already and I hope they will really think about it.
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by semid4lyfe(m): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2012
loooong tin grin
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by Kajiang02(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2012
I wish you could forward me your mail so i'll resend them one too.

Maybe we need them to think and act differently from other foreign network platforms.
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kajiang02: I wish you could forward me your mail so i'll resend them one too.

Maybe we need them to think and act differently from other foreign network platforms.
Send me your email and I will forward the mail to you.
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
The details sent have been noted. Thank you.
I got the above reply from Glo on Facebook after sending my number. I just hope it work out.
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2012
The new data cap on Glo internet for Handset/Tablets is a big slap on our face. How I wish they had just implemented my suggestions. Imagine Glo adding just 3MB to Instant surf.
Source: http://hsi.glo.com/HSISelfCarePortal/#Smartphones You only access the source when your using a Glo Modem, your phone with a Glo Sim inside.

Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 12:42am On Nov 23, 2012
This new addition of data cap for 3G USB Modem and Netbooks does not make any much sense. Why didn't Glo really do something exceptional?
Source: http://hsi.glo.com/HSISelfCarePortal/#USB3GModems You can only access the source when you are using a Glo Modem, your phone with a Glo Sim inside.

Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2012
The new Router data cap is not too bad though it ought to be more than this one. But wait oh, does Glo have good marketing advisers at all?
Source: http://hsi.glo.com/HSISelfCarePortal/#Routers You can only access the source when you are using a Glo Modem, your phone with a Glo Sim inside.

Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by puskin: 1:29am On Nov 23, 2012
luluosas:
The above the mail I sent to Glo today to review their data volume. What do you think?

You really get time to dey write them. You dey try.......but you are seriously on a very loooooooong thing.
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2012
puskin:

You really get time to dey write them. You dey try.......but you are seriously on a very loooooooong thing.
I understand but, if Glo had really adjusted their new data cap to the I proposed, it would have been the BOMB right now. Anyway, I will still right them to condemn this their unimpressive adjustment and I hope that one day, our voices will heard far and wide. Thank you.
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by dazzler2001: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2012
If glo ever adjust to those your suggestions, hmmm...

I was an active advocate of glo till etisalat came up. Now, although glo is still my primary line, etisalat is the network i use in browsing. Super fast i tell ya...

Who have tried the recent adjustment in MTN plans? Is it worth it? How much is their modem now?
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
dazzler2001: If glo ever adjust to those your suggestions, hmmm...

I was an active advocate of glo till etisalat came up. Now, although glo is still my primary line, etisalat is the network i use in browsing. Super fast i tell ya...

Who have tried the recent adjustment in MTN plans? Is it worth it? How much is their modem now?
This their current adjustment is senseless. They better do something before they lose more of their customers. However, I will still write them to protests this miserable adjustment.
Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
Although Glo is giving 30% additional bonus on all their internet plans but, I still want them to increase the data cap more.

Re: Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion by luluosas(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2012
My Humble Suggestions On Data Bundle 2
Dear Globacom,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013 in advance.
I wrote you sometimes ago, urging you to as a matter of urgency increased your data volume, especially on the Mobile/Tablets segments. I want to say thank you for at least, you responded with some 30% bonuses on all your data bundles. Glo, what I suggested was outright redesigning of you data volume, not some % as compensation at all.
Although this is cheering news to your subscribers using the Glo Router Plans, leaving we your phone/tablet data users next to nothing benefit. To be honest, though this is a far cry from what I suggested to you earlier but, there is enough room for you to however correct this issue of adding data volume to your existing plans now.
Knowing the fact that, you, Globacom, our proud telecoms service provider in Nigeria, the one and only liberator that liberates Nigerians from the hands of your predecessors, who were already ripping us off with their promise of per second billing until 2010 why we were still in 2003, offering us per minute billing even when our calls never exceeds 10 seconds but, you came on board that same year and proved them all wrong, when you commenced operations with the launching of per second billing from day one. This was one revolution that will never be forgotten in Nigeria for a long time to come.
Again, knowing full well that you rides on the back of your own underwater submarine cable (Glo 1), we expects you to therefore become the pace setter in terms of quality of service delivery, cheap and affordable call rates and above all, a reasonable and well thought-out data volume for your data users, as the current trend in the data sector does not favour mobile/tablets users.
Now, considering the fact that, the data segment of the telecoms sector in Nigeria is gradually gaining popularity and the telecoms players looking for every single avenue and loopholes to undo each other, I will therefore remind you again and now that, unless you take drastic measures to urgently address and rethink your data volumes, you may lose it to your competitors.
These are in addition of our request that you should roll out your 3G services across all Nigeria, to enable your data users to ultimately harness the limitless possibilities available on a faster internet connection. A faster internet connection means value for money and thereby living the subscribers fulfilled as they will continually maximize their investment in buying your data plans.
On this note, I bring to you once again my earlier suggestion about increasing your data volume on the same current amount you are offering them now:-
1. Pay-As-You-Surf to cost 2k/kb
2. Instant Surf to cost N100 for 25MB data volume
3. One Week to cost N400 for 100MB data volume
4. Always Micro to cost N1,000 for 500MB data volume
5. Always Macro to cost N3,000 for 2.5GB data volume
Just as I earlier posited, should you consider this humble suggestions and implement this data volume on your network now, you will not only become the TALK of the town but, you would have taking the data segment of the telecoms market in Nigeria by storm. As the leader in the implementation of adding value to subscribers’ interest in Nigeria, I implore you to commence this new data volume now!!!
Thank you as I await your reactions to my suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Data Plan For A Heavy Internet User? / Awesome Things You Didn't Know Your Phone Could Do / Whatsapp Goodybag Social Plan Now Available On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.