Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is courting a woman or man's job? If so why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is courting a woman or man's job? If so why (827 Views)

Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" / Should I Marry Her Without Courting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is courting a woman or man's job? If so why by Lovelyempress(f): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
I have never understood how do the women that go up to men do it? I would be too shy and some men can be just rude. Women today chase what they want and some even go as far as asking the man to marry them. That is a bit too far I want a man to propose to me. Its far different than back in the day when the man would court the woman. So my question is ladies if you admire a man and ask him for his info how do you go about doing it? What makes you even consider going up to him? Men is this a turn on to you or you just don't care.[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Is courting a woman or man's job? If so why by UjSizzle(f): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
Guys like feeling fly when gurlz wanna hook up with them. I make it my business to deflate their overblown ego grin grin
Re: Is courting a woman or man's job? If so why by Lovelyempress(f): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: Guys like feeling fly when gurlz wanna hook up with them. I make it my business to deflate their overblown ego grin grin
i don't mind the ego it's the cocky jerks that will make you feel stupid for even bothering to ask them
Re: Is courting a woman or man's job? If so why by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Courting is a woman AND man's job.no if's...period!
Re: Is courting a woman or man's job? If so why by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
It is the job of both of them

(1) (Reply)

PLS Advice Me / Too Late To Love Her Again / A Cry 4 Help...he Is So Confused!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.