Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. (3389 Views)

How To Be Single And Happy / Does Chauvinism Generate Successful And Happy Relationships? / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Bamz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
I've never been so free in my life having made a conscious decision to be single for the time being...It'll take an amazing person to change that status though... So I wanna know what has kept y'll single guys and ladies going... x
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Pritheeann(f): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
@op...not all sinqles are happy,.i spik 4 maself..dunno about others..

1 Like

Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
That's y d thread is called single and happy meaning it's for ppl dat are single and happy

1 Like

Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
Being single isn't a time to look for love, use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual

1 Like

Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by vivianc(f): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tonight actually marks the end of my singleness unofficially.........................well, it was fun while it lasted. Good days and bad days but in all I was happy and patient.

The Good days;
My life was void of unnecessarily dramas.
The freedom.
A period for sober reflection.
A period for self realisation and development.
I met a very special friend who made the last months of my being single beautiful and awesome.

The bad days;
Sometimes I really get lonely, cold, no one to share your days, ur plans and ur dreams with, no one to really play or get crazy with, you know look into his eyes and tell him how much I love him and what he means to me? I missed that! And it really sucked!

I was happy then but I hope to be happier now.

1 Like

Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
vivian chinaza: Tonight actually marks the end of my singleness unofficially.........................

Congratulobia!! grin

1 Like

Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by vivianc(f): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
pasqal88:

Congratulobia!! grin

Thanks baby.
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Caracta(f): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
I'm not really single...i'm not married...but i'm happy...very happy
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by 190theclown: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2012
.In an excellent relationship with several different girls

Both home and abroad

Meeting one of em tmrw and getting laid as always - wish me luck wink

Team-taken-rules cool
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by dmcdad: 2:26am On Oct 25, 2012
Pritheeann: @op...not all sinqles are happy,.i spik 4 maself..dunno about others..

You ain't happy? Ehya.. I'm free like a bird till the right one comes around.. Just learn to see this positively and u'll b hapi. Being single is sweet but, if a wonder woman comes around, its sweeter. Lol
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Bamz(m): 4:19am On Oct 25, 2012
@Acidosis Spot on!!!

@Vivian goodluck missy. May the odds continually be in your favor.

@Caracta. Your happiness is all that matters dear. I'll be damned if I started thinking about your relationship status. LOL

@dmcdad Haha.... That's the feeling bruv. It should apply for the females too.

Good comments so far. But it seems lonliness always seemingly creeps in at some point. I think that's why we have friends, whether female or male. Just hang out, have fun... If you can't be happy as a single person, I really do feel sorry for your potential partner. Don't mind my tone, but I'm sure y'll get the drift.
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Tedpgrass: 5:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Solitude presents opportunities for reflection and hopefully self development.
Depending on personality and maturity, times of "loneness", can be times of great intuitive expose.

Get some good books, keep occupied with work or hobbies and a few friends to share a night out at the theaters or a bottle of Chardonnay and play armchair critic.

Quite settling.......

Do give it a try!!

1 Like

Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2012
When I was single, congee was always holding me every two days. But now no congee anymore cheesy
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by tohphunmie(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmm...i really can't remember how it feels to be single cos I've been in a relationship for a while now....but v got some friends that are single and happy grin
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by dmcdad: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
tohphunmie:
Hmmm...i really can't remember how it feels to be single cos I've been in a relationship for a while now....but v got some friends that are single and happy grin
Yeah... We owe ourselves the right to be happy, whether single or hooked up.

But seriously, you dug up a thread that is almost 3 years old. Wow!
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Shebarh(f): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
v never been do free before but since ah became single am very free and happy.. #TeamSingleAndHappy smiley
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by tohphunmie(f): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
dmcdad:

Yeah... We owe ourselves the right to be happy, whether single or hooked up.

But seriously, you dug up a thread that is almost 3 years old. Wow!
lool..wow! Can't believe i did that!..3 yrs old?.......its not good to be bored o cry
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by dmcdad: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
tohphunmie:

lool..wow! Can't believe i did that!..3 yrs old?.......its not good to be bored o cry
You are bored? That's sad. When I saw the thread in my followed list, I wondered cause the title could still ring a bell in my head. Then I opened it and saw that it was a thread that I posted on in 2012.
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by dmcdad: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Shebarh:
v never been do free before but since ah became single am very free and happy.. #TeamSingleAndHappy smiley
Yes oooooo. It's really really sweet and relieving to be single. But frankly, if one could find just the right one, then one would be happier.
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Spikkylee: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
F
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by okhiai1(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2015
tohphunmie:

lamo
taught it was only me thanks to seun,literature section & romance section my leave would have been super boring
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by okhiai1(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2015
tohphunmie:

that a lie single and Happy is only for a short time before you begin to feel jealous , lonely &bored
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2015
If I have a GF, e fit be say I might nt av achieved so far in my life, infact I'm comfortable, so you can tell I am happy.
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Shebarh(f): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Yes oooooo. It's really really sweet and relieving to be single. But frankly, if one could find just the right one, then one would be happier.
yhhh..but for now am enjoying my single life grin
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by dmcdad: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Shebarh:
yhhh..but for now am enjoying my single life grin
Same here. tongue
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by dmcdad: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2015
okhiai1:

that a lie single and Happy is only for a short time before you begin to feel jealous , lonely &bored
Wrong! Maybe you should speak for yourself.

Agreed, it's better and sweeter when you are in a relationship and in love, but admit it, you can be happy and fulfilled being single.

I believe in whatever situation or state you find yourself, the best way to stay healthy in such state is to look for positives out of it and turn them to strengths. You will find happiness.

Remember! There are lots and lots of people out there in relationships who are still not happy. What then do you attribute to their unhappiness?
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by tohphunmie(f): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
dmcdad:

You are bored? That's sad. When I saw the thread in my followed list, I wondered cause the title could still ring a bell in my head. Then I opened it and saw that it was a thread that I posted on in 2012.
wow...2012? grin
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by dmcdad: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
tohphunmie:
wow...2012? grin
Yeah!
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by Bamz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
dmcdad:

Wrong! Maybe you should speak for yourself.

Agreed, it's better and sweeter when you are in a relationship and in love, but admit it, you can be happy and fulfilled being single.

I believe in whatever situation or state you find yourself, the best way to stay healthy in such state is to look for positives out of it and turn them to strengths. You will find happiness.

Remember! There are lots and lots of people out there in relationships who are still not happy. What then do you attribute to their unhappiness?

Spot on mate. If it won't possibly lead to marriage, I really won't bother taking things so far. What's the point of dating your next ex?

tohphunmie kiss
I actually thought you were married. Well good to know you're not. smiley. I may begin to make my intentions known
You look like someone that'd be happy without/within a relationship.
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by tohphunmie(f): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bamz:

Spot on mate. If it won't possibly lead to marriage, I really won't bother taking things so far. What's the point of dating your next ex?

tohphunmie kiss
I actually thought you were married. Well good to know you're not. smiley. I may begin to make my intentions known
You look like someone that'd be happy without/within a relationship.
lool..married?..not yet cheesy and what are ur intentionshope am safe tho
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's the most amazing feeling ever.

Waking up in the morning with a smile on my face. All my thoughts are straight.

No burdens from anyone. All time for myself. I'm really smilling typing this.

It's been 4 months from 4 years relationship and I'm better now.
Re: Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. by dmcdad: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
It's the most amazing feeling ever.

Waking up in the morning with a smile on my face. All my thoughts are straight.

No burdens from anyone. All time for myself. I'm really smilling typing this.

It's been 4 months from 4 years relationship and I'm better now.
Just 4 months? cheesycheesycheesy

Some of us have been enjoying this for years.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons To Date A Dark Guy / Ladies! Get In Here! / List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.