Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere (19328 Views)

3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by truth4meal(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2012
kunyeo:
i still find the use of such curses and abuses quite horrifying.
not justifying d curses or abuse but i find a compatriot in this saying "omo osan ni ko kondo ba iya e"
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by truth4meal(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2012
Maxymilliano: I beg to disagree that the end of ACN dominance in the SW is nigh, there's still no perfect subtitute for the party so far but this does not take away the fact that ACN governors are not better off than their PDP counterparts.

Both parties do have few performing governors in their fold and not just an exclusive preserve of a particular party, but i foresee a reduction in the size of political office holders on ACN platform in the next dispensation if it keeps forcing unpopular candidates at all levels on the populace.

People are now fully aware of their civic responsibility, and if the type of pseudo-progressivism, as practice by the ACN continues, Jagaban will continue to return to Lagos empty handed.

and who are the performing governor under the umbrella of PDP - PDP is just suffering frm a syndrome i will want to tag "eni ti ti e ti baje ton wa eni kunra"
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by 2mch(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2012
Afenifere just really really disgraced themselves and turned themselves to jokes. Your people overwhelmingly are speaking one language, you are trying to cause trouble ans speak against their wishes only to later hide under "elderly" when you are attacked. To whom much is given, much is expected. This group has just degraded itself so much so that they are not different from beggars now. Is the poverty situation that bad? . SW has left you in the dark, your reign ended in 2003.LOL. These people should be more afraid of God's judgment which is coming very soon for them, than behaving this shamelessly. Awon baba agbaya.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by truth4meal(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2012
Proxytalk: I used to think tha ACN is our alternative party until recently during the local govt election in Lagos state. A party that can not get it right during election is not set to advance democracy and can not win the heart of Nigerians as alternative to ruling party. and that might affect Fashola come 2015. The only democratic institution so far in nig. is GEJ
calling GEJ an institution shows ur brain is crippled - you dont have to love ACN as a party but at least speak the truth when u have the chance to, 2mao might be too late. If GEJ is any institution its an institution for failure studies
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by truth4meal(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2012
All i care Afenifere was buried with pa Adesanya - RIP pa Adesanya, RIP Afenifere
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by soulamanne(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2012
IMO,I feel the archiles heel of A C N is tinubu.he has thrown his personality blanket over the party and because we are so exposed and learned in the SW we hate it.we can't stand one man dictating the polity for us.PDP isn't an option.only if fashola can call his bluff and cross over to LP.we all know he is sincere about good governance but "babasope" his tying his hands.a mimiko-fashola backed LP will win the hearts of SW voters.am very sure.but it won't happen cos fashola onviously doesn't ve the balls.he is not a typical poiltician(ask theodore orji on what he did to orji uzor kalu in abia)
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Decapo: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2012
seanet01: Who choose him as Afenifere leader?Pa Ayo Fasanmi is the only authentic leader Afenifere have not ediot like this. I dey laugh o. Fasoranti that can never win election in his father's backyard. So this useless agbaya's still dey? Eyin baba ofo, eyin taye yin ti baje te omo.Eni ku si ibi ti aso yin wa.

It beats my imagination that in Yoruba where elders are accorded great respect, you can call baba that is old enough to be your father if not your grandpa names. What goes around comes around. If someone should talk to father like in whatever name, how will you feel? Play politics with common sense, ok?. Must your party win or rule @all cost. Go & ask for forgiveness or else, you can never achieve as mush as Baba. Pray in your life that you reach Baba's age.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by truth4meal(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2012
soulamanne: IMO,I feel the archiles heel of A C N is tinubu.he has thrown his personality blanket over the party and because we are so exposed and learned in the SW we hate it.we can't stand one man dictating the polity for us.PDP isn't an option.only if fashola can call his bluff and cross over to LP.we all know he is sincere about good governance but "babasope" his tying his hands.a mimiko-fashola backed LP will win the hearts of SW voters.am very sure.but it won't happen cos fashola onviously doesn't ve the balls.he is not a typical poiltician(ask theodore orji on what he did to orji uzor kalu in abia)
the more reason why u have to relocate to abia with ur obsolete brain - ur comparision is wayward
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by galadima77(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2012
justsayemma: Wen u travel round Pdp states n u check d personalities of dia governors,u wil rush bak n embrace Acn bad governance grin PDP loots without regard

a perfect example is d thief in nger state gov't house cald governor
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by galadima77(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2012
justsayemma: Wen u travel round Pdp states n u check d personalities of dia governors,u wil rush bak n embrace Acn bad governance grin PDP loots without regard

a perfect example is d thief in niger state gov't house
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by galadima77(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2012
CITIZEN X: [size=14pt]LP should please come to Lagos before this wicked and heartless man kills all the poor people in Lagos.[/size]

after readin dis comment, i took a few mins to cool my nerves and pray to God dt dis guy didnt refer to my most adored Governor BRF as "wicked and heartless". Well i'd let God judge u for hurting my feelins dis much. I reserve d rest
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by stormm: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2012
@ OP,

These shameless 'elders' have started their tomfolery again. They've found a meal ticket and will stop at nothing until they drain Ondo's treasury or till next election. Agbalagba to nse langba langba.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by soulamanne(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
truth4meal: the more reason why u have to relocate to abia with ur obsolete brain - ur comparision is wayward
U are a tarado.when dumbells like u find cheap internet source,u think u can just hide behind its anonymous nature and spit cowdongs...for u should be fed to the Gustave,I rest my case with you.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Decapo: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
stormm: @ OP,

These shameless 'elders' have started their tomfolery again. They've found a meal ticket and will stop at nothing until they drain Ondo's treasury or till next election. Agbalagba to nse langba langba.
if someone addresses ur father that way will u take it? Old fo/ol
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by AjCityOne: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
Decapo: if someone addresses ur father that way will u take it? Old fo/ol

No one will address his father like that bacause his father is not an Agbalagba idiot that see's the obvious in the Truth and decided to say otherwise. We are going to call them what they are Agbalagba oshi. Afeniferi is is long gone with pa Adesanya. What this fools got is Afenife-Oshi. Nonsense old people.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by lagcity(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Chyz, mind your business. Busybody, face ur fatherland. sad angry
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by israelbenzion: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
seanet01: Who choose him as Afenifere leader?Pa Ayo Fasanmi is the only authentic leader Afenifere have not ediot like this. I dey laugh o. Fasoranti that can never win election in his father's backyard. So this useless agbaya's still dey? Eyin baba ofo, eyin taye yin ti baje te omo.
Eni ku si ibi ti aso yin wa.

U call a man old enough to be father 'eediot'. And they say the Yorubas have respect....
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by ZeusI: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Suprised!!!! I thought yorubas are united, pfff. Tinubu v Afenifere, ACN v LP, OBJ v Fashola, Mob(youths) v Oba(the one chased out of his palace) hahahahaha. They will attack us(Igbos) from one direction and disperse in all direction. Igbo senators v Ekwueme(a false tale, as uche chukwumerije attended), and these barbarians called it lack of unity, abd lack of respect, i wonder what these ones are. I de laugh. cheesy
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by OmoLisabi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
Zeus I: Suprised!!!! I thought yorubas are united, pfff. Tinubu v Afenifere, ACN v LP, OBJ v Fashola, Mob(youths) v Oba(the one chased out of his palace) hahahahaha. They will attack us(Igbos) from one direction and disperse in all direction. Igbo senators v Ekwueme(a false tale, as uche chukwumerije attended), and these barbarians called it lack of unity, abd lack of respect, i wonder what these ones are. I de laugh. cheesy
The very day you start using your upper chambers is the day there will be peace in middle east.
Oloshi jatijati.
While your fatherland there in Imo is suffering from maladministration and inefficiency of your shortsighted leaders, you are here spewing hogwash on issues that is non of your business.
Just get it right.
Stop poke-nosing into our affairs.
Omo Ajekuta mamu omi
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by FrankC3: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
'We' are watching with keen interest...
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by OmoLisabi(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U call a man old enough to be father 'eediot'. And they say the Yorubas have respect....
Respect is given to Only those who deserve it. This Baba is a "mor0n"
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Toktee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Afenifere iz an organisation that iz filled with oldmen with outdated ideas,new brains have to be injected,i mean innovation cos right now they are confused
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Decapo: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
AjCityOne:

No one will address his father like that bacause his father is not an Agbalagba idiot that see's the obvious in the Truth and decided to say otherwise. We are going to call them what they are Agbalagba oshi. Afeniferi is is long gone with pa Adesanya. What this fools got is Afenife-Oshi. Nonsense old people.

Lead them then wen you know they are afenife-oshi...i wonder if you guys have elder ones at home at all
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Decapo: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
OmoLisabi:
Respect is given to Only those who deserve it. This Baba is a "mor0n"
if he's a m0ron, then wats ur pop?
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Decapo: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
Toktee: Afenifere iz an organisation that iz filled with oldmen with outdated ideas,new brains have to be injected,i mean innovation cos right now they are confused
i can see there are lot of ACN members in here....people who dont want the development of ondo state, i wonder if you guys are from yorubaland...all talking SH/!T....LABOUR PARTY...FORWARD EVER....BACKWARD NEVER
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by ba7man(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
I support ACN but i like the fact that LP won Ondo. ACN needs the competition so that they don't monopolize politics in the west.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by FrankC3: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
We can see the effects of sophistication...insults and intolerance of contrasting opinions. The only crime the gentleman committed against ACN e-warriors is to voice his opinion. That is the great trait of people who are sophisticated, progressives and educated.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by irokokekere(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fiwasaye roundabout @ night in akure

Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Afenifere died with Abraham Adesanya.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
There is nothing wrong with LP ruling Ondo as long as aspirations of our people are being met.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Bodmas06:
Can u tel us 3 good things dat d so call ACN govt hav done in there respective state dat is different frm PDP govt.They are yet to pay minimum wage as usual.ACN are jst bunch of pretenders that hide under the achievement of AWOLOWO.

ACN is yet to unleash NURTW thugs on us in Oyo State like Adedibu and PDP did.

ACN is yet to use NURTW members to impeach a sitting governor

ACN is yet to declare an election as Do or Die like OBJ did

ACN is yet to present thugs and people without any background for Governorship like PDP did with Omisore, Obanikoro, Alao-Akala, Fayose etc

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by matthew41(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Paul John:

Suggest a better party
PDP?!
u have just said my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olimpotic Meristemasis: Ayade Presents 1.1trn Budget Estimate For 2020 / Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government / Pres. Buhari To Host Four Heads Of State In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.