Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Your Chance To Tell Your Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Chance To Tell Your Story (951 Views)

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / The Reality Of Second Chance / Did You Lose Your Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Chance To Tell Your Story by pamelastit(f): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2008
Hello People,

I am just following up on the email I sent either last week or two weeks ago. We are holding a second cyber competition in which you get a chance to tell your love story. For many of us, it could be how we met that special one, how we lost that special one,or maybe it is a story of unrequited love. You could also tell a story about your siblings, friend, valentine's day isn't only for lovers you know.

The beautiful thing about this competition is that you get to share these feelings via prose, poetry, and MULTIMEDIA (you can tell I am excited about it, gearing up to go),

Visit the site for more details and PLS, PASS IT ON.

http://www.africanloft.com/special-promotion/africanloft-valentines-day-expression-win-75-for-dinner

We want this one to rock like the first one did.

Pammy

Just a brief follow up: the little girl that won, has gone on to win other writing competitions in her home country and in surrounding countries. So we can do this. We can make this rock!!

(1) (Reply)

Robert Shea, Anyone? / Gods Are Not To Blame / Exposed: Beware Of This Faceless Bloggger. Dailynews A Scammer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.