Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages (70327 Views)

This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by JahnFarai(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote] Wher in the world is that? Where in the world are U?
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Aspireahead(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2018
did this ever made frontpage?
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by greatdave(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Aspireahead:
did this ever made frontpage?

Yessir....It did.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Tolulopefinest(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Can this thread come back to life ?
Corpers, come in and share your experiences.
I'm currently a batch A 2020 Corper. Just relocated to Oyo State from Kano.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by gentleibraheem(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tolulopefinest:
I'm a batch A 2020 corper too. Relocated to Abuja from abia. Hoping to write about my experience soon.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Tolulopefinest(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
gentleibraheem:

I'm a batch A 2020 corper too. Relocated to Abuja from abia. Hoping to write about my experience soon.

With the way things are going, we're going to finish our service at home.. lol
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by gentleibraheem(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tolulopefinest:

With the way things are going, we're going to finish our service at home.. lol
Abeg oh.
I've never been this sick and tired of staying at home
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by gentleibraheem(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tolulopefinest:
When was your relocation approved.
Because Mine got approved during this lockdown and I don't know what action I'd take next
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Tugbos(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
gentleibraheem:

It's 2021. Will this thread ever be resurrected again?
I'm planning to work my posting to Abuja. Hoping to join Batch B if DELSU behaves and approves our result. Any experiences to share 4rm Abuja? Is it a nice place to serve in 2021? I'm looking to serve there as I think it could help my future prospects. I'd appreciate your thoughts Nairalanders. Grazie!
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Alabibouy: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
This is one very interesting thread, really enjoy reading all of the shared experiences. Where are all the new serving corpers and those that just finished service, this thread need to be resurrected
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by robinso01(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Having my own experience in idemili south of anambra presently.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Archangel1111: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2021
robinso01:
Having my own experience in idemili south of anambra presently.

Is...anambra...paying..state...allowance?
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by robinso01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Archangel1111:

Is...anambra...paying..state...allowance?

Yes, paying 8500, but it's after 6 months, unless you are posted to private organizations, u no go collect state allawee if dem carry u go private body, na then go dey pay you.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Busch: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
gentleibraheem:

If you're seeing this, would be nice to hear of your experience. Currently relocated to Oyo Batch C.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by alaboski(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2021
Busch:

If you're seeing this, would be nice to hear of your experience. Currently relocated to Oyo Batch C.
I'm also in Oyo
Oyo west LGA
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Nice thread
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Oselenebaby: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Interesting thread.
Even if I have the opportunity to influence NYSC primary place of assignment, I won't!
Infact, I currently have a relative that is willing to help for free, but I have decided not to.
I am adventurous in nature. I also want to experience another side of life. If that place doesn't threaten my walk and work with God, I remain there
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by emdis: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Sorry boss! But I need a direct posting to Lagos.. any help?
slimyem:
Served in Lagos....
...nothing memorable about it...
...wish i hadn't influenced my service..
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Ali12345(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tolulopefinest:

did you spend your 3weeks in kano if yes, pls share experience and how is the camp like tanks.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Spherical77(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2022
emdis:
Sorry boss! But I need a direct posting to Lagos.. any help?
I can help you get your posting to any state of your choice. Sure plug!
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by promisedeco(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hoping to join first batch.

I dont want to manipulate my posting. Anywhere I'm posted will favour me.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Cashbanky(f): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Any corper that is posted to CRS and need a place of primary assignment(PPA)l can help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.