Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** (891 Views)

Barca Vs Bayern. Juve Vs Madrid. Who Will Be @ The Finals In Berlin? / Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United Against Real Madrid / Champions League Finals: How Much Does The Winner Or Looser Take Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** by sil(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2006
That is the question ! Barca are in great form (with Ronaldinho playing) and it is extremly difficult to see any team beating them over 2 legs.

AC Milan didn't impress me in earlier rounds but as always, they are here in the semis and are always a strong force to deal with. Milan's back 4 are not as quick as they were 3 years ago and Barca's speed in attack is what has destroyed all opposers this year. Schevchenko and Kaka are deadly players and will have to try to overcome Barca's hounding defense.

Arsenal are playing like kings in europe as their youth are really stepping up to the plate. Hopefully, that beating Man U put on them (2-0) wouldn't bother them as much as it did when Man U cut their 51 win run last season, and they would continue playing well in europe.

Villareal are the dark horses. New to this stage i don't think anyone knows what to expect. Riquelme and Forlan surely have to play a major role if they are to advance.

My prediction for the final:
Barca vs Arsenal

Remember ! this my prediction comes true and i wish GUNNERS all the best .

GOODLUCK.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE??
Re: RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** by nightrider: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2006
ac milan vs arsenal

arsenal win 1-0
Re: RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** by Priscila(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2006
Not far away! lets wait and see!
I take the opportunity to wish gunners a goalful match!
Re: RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** by HUSH2(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2006
Amen oooo!
Gunners vs milan

Igwe must score
Re: RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** by HUSH2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2006
Amen oooo!
Gunners vs milan

Igwe must score
Re: RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** by Greatpeter(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2006
It might be Barcelona and Villareal.
Re: RE:Who Is Goin To Play The Finals In The Championship?***** by dracosh(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2006
arsenal - barcelona 3-2. henry scores twice. and reyes once/ronaldinho scores twice. a dream match, right?

(1) (Reply)

What's Dis Premiership Nonsense? / Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? / Messi's Free Kick Or Ronaldo Goal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.