Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Fashiola Has Done Nothing To Improve Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashiola Has Done Nothing To Improve Lagos State (682 Views)

Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally / Upsurge In Armed Robbery In Lagos. - Is Fashiola Too Busy With Re-election Bid / Lagos House Plans To Impeach Fashiola. He Is Not One Of Their Kind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashiola Has Done Nothing To Improve Lagos State by betran65: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
With the recent ban on okada riders I personally have concluded that Fashiola is doing more harm to Lagos than good. What has he done to provide jobs for the people of Lagos state? What ever good he thinks he has done can't be compared to the number of people he jst made jobless,I mean there are so many people even pensioners survinving from the okada business but now he has made this people jobless what alternative has he made available? Would his stupid decision stop or control crime or traffic in lagos? The man should pay more attention to the Elephant project he started on the road especially the Badary exp way wich we all knw he cnt complete except he remains as Governor for the next 10yrs going with the rate of the work. Some time ago he broke down houses leaving thousands homeless and now he has stopped bike riders. Now tell me how would crime reduce wen dis men are hungry are jobless? Remember they are capable and hard working Nigerians if they remain idle for a long time they would start developing the desperate attitude which could in turn lead to increase in crime rate.

If you ask me it's a foolish decision by a foolish man called Stupid Adult Nigerian Raji Fashiola
Re: Fashiola Has Done Nothing To Improve Lagos State by FrankC3: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
Shhhh...Fash is building a 'maga' city...

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Has Done Nothing To Improve Lagos State by tpia5: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
didnt know we have so many okada bikers on nl.

that explains a lot of what goes on here. undecided

so, was your plan to remain okada for life? No ambition to move on to better paying occupations?
Re: Fashiola Has Done Nothing To Improve Lagos State by kunlekunle: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lagos needs fumigation and fasola is just doing that

(1) (Reply)

Bank Robbery Returns To Edo State Now @ Night / Why Terrorists Couldn’t Escape When SARS Was Attacked – Police / Stockbrokers Get N22.6bn Write-off On Margin Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.