Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha (713 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / >:( Anger Management (take Time To Read Ppl) / Men Take Time, Read And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha by femwich(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2008
A busload of pliticians were driving down a country road when all of a sudden, the bus ran off the road and crashed into atree inan old farmers field.

the old farmer, after seeing what had happened, went over to investigate.

he then proceeded to dig a hole to bury the politicians. a few days later, the local sheriff cam, saw the crashed, andasked the old farmer where all the politicians had gone.

the old farmer said he had buried them. the sheriff asked the old farmer, "where they all dead?".
the old farmer replied, "well, some of them said they weren't,but i didnt believe them."
Re: U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha by ThugLife1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2008
old skool
Re: U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha by ituen(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2008
Reall 1960
Re: U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha by tufe(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2008
this post has appeared twice.

@post, whats da deal. run out of jokes or something
Re: U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha by Migines(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2008
<i reserve my comment>
Re: U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha by Migines(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2008
<i reserve my comment>
Re: U Better Laugh,typing They Take Time Sha by clemcykul(f): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2008
i withhold mine too lipsrsealed but dammit i cant help it this joke is awfull, stale, and over remixed sad grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bachelor Commandments / Unbelieveable But True / Attn: Must Read !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.