Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Throwing Out Trash On A Moving Vehicle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Throwing Out Trash On A Moving Vehicle (2028 Views)

Please Stop Throwing Things on The Road...Use The Waste Bin. / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwing Out Trash On A Moving Vehicle by pendulasis: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
The attitude of eating in a moving vehicle and throwing the trash out of the
moving vehicle is bad,i was coming in through Ghana to Lagos on a bus a young lady was siting in front of me
she was eating something and drinking soft drink when she was through she throw the trash out of the window
and i was like what the f**k why are you throwing thins out of the window and she reply wetin concern you
i told her do you know you can be arrested for what you just did and also get this bus in-pounded and she reply
na only me de doam cry

Negligence of some of the people who have the I don’t care attitude towards proper waste management
These maybe literate but with no concern for the environment atall They therefore deposit their trash bags anywhere after use and i think the Lack of strict laws as regards the dumping of trash bags from the government is the problem The people who are seen throwing away trash in town are not punished and this has led to the continuous improper disposal of the waste.

please dispose properly keep Nigeria clean
GOD bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Resistance Again? Even With Amatem Or Coartem? God Save Us From Malaria / 5 Things You Should Know About Vitamin D Deficiency / 4 Kinds Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Condom Cant Prevent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.