Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. (744 Views)

Habits Of A Happy Couples You Need To Know / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / 5 Types Of Couples You Will Meet In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. by Princeojua(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
The type of couples any man or lady will like to be. 1. OBAMA and Michelle. 2. JAY Z and Beyonce. 3. Chris Brown and Rihanna. 4. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. 5. Prince Philips and Princess Victoria. 6. DAVID BECKHAM and Victoria. 7. JUSTIN Biebier v Selena Gomez. 8. Nigeria couples, Samzy P and Pat E.
Re: The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. by cindyrella(f): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Op, Chris Brown and Rihanna? Seriously?
Re: The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2012
Tufiakwa! #anoints forehead with anointing oil,prays 4 the best#
Re: The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. by dmcdad: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
I think I'd prefer to just be myself. That is, dmcdad & whoever the lucky gurl will be. Infact! The people you highlighted are not worth emulating... True!
Re: The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
I would prefer Good luck and Patience instead cos patience has really being bringing me goodluck smiley
Re: The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. by Princeojua(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2012
Hahahahaha. Why are you guys rejecting d couples?
Re: The Type Of Couples You Want To Be. by dmcdad: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
Princeojua: Hahahahaha. Why are you guys rejecting d couples?

Cuz they ain't worth emulating

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Me? / How To ATTRACT Very BEAUTIFUL WOMEN / High Rate Of Prostitution In The Fct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.