Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (27593 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr / Questions About Ram Sacrifice On Eid Ul Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2012
I sincerely hope there wouldnt be any bombings today. Its a day to celebrate hence the islamic boko haram must cease fire too afterall the killings in Syria was also halted
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by a1solution: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2012
IF NOT BECAUSE FIGHTING I LOVE MUSLIMS
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by naptu2: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid Mubarak

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Diligence: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2012
I wish y'al all the peace, happiness, long life and prosperity now and always. Pls act safe and stay safe for all of us...
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid Sa'eed

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2012
I

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid mubarak

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Shugamania(f): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2012
All thanks 2 Allah for keeping us alive 2 witness dis glorious day of double blessings...
Eid Mubarraq, Barka Jumah..

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by GentleNaaz(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2012
Igbo man talkn 2 all muslim sisters(nt brodas), barka d salla, chelsea d salla, madrid d salla, man u d salla. Dn 2 muslim brodas mk una tro bomb, abeg. We ned brkn news
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2012
HAPPY EID TO ALL MY MUSLIM PALS. PLEASE, IF U WANNA ENJOY IT WELL, DON'T PILOT ANY PRIVATE JET TODAY. coolHAPPY EID TO ALL MY MUSLIM PALS. PLEASE, IF U WANNA ENJOY IT WELL, DON'T PILOT ANY PRIVATE JET TODAY.
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by aljharem(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by aljharem(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2012
Shugamania: All thanks 2 Allah for keeping us alive 2 witness dis glorious day of double blessings...
Eid Mubarraq, Barka Jumah..

smiley
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by ifyalways(f): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid Mubarak to lagosboy and Jarus. May Allah(Swt)reward you both well.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by tbaba1234: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2012
Where is lagosboy sef?
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by lacasa: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2012
Barka da Sallah
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2012
E

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Ariyke: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2012
Wishing all my Brothers & Sisters in islam Happy Eid El Kabir may we all live to witness more to come Insha Allah (Amin)
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by shaneroberts26: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy Boko Haram day to all Muslims.
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Jarus(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2012
ifyalways: Eid Mubarak to lagosboy and Jarus. May Allah(Swt)reward you both well.

Thanks Hajia.
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2012
Kullu Sana wa Antum Toyyibun

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by realsammie(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2012
wishing all muslims BARKA DA SALLAH
pls tell your IMAMS to preach PEACE to you as you go to your prayer ground
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2012
I

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2012
D

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2012
tbaba1234: Where is lagosboy sef?
And Muhsin? And Abuzola? (grin lololol)
ahmedkara: How can you celebrate? Islam has brought nothing but blood shed to the world. Everywhere in the world, this mentally retarded muslims commit all kinds of attrocities in the name of the evil moon god called Allah. I hate this religion.
No one cares what you think.
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by fankasibe: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2012
Thank u all for d wishes, my shout-out goes to my lovely babe Oluwayemisî and also to the G4(garri) Battallion.
Brother Seun, anything for me?
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by frankobaba(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy Eid to all Muslims around the world...tho i'm a christian, lets all live in unity as ONE... Courtesy CneroTech
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by frankobaba(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2012
ahmedkara: All muslims have been decieved by satan himself. The are two forces in the world, The Good (christians) and the evil (Islam). Thank God I became a christian last year. Now i know that Mohammed was a false prophet, who was a Phedophile.

Then stop being Fanatic about it...thats wht Wisdom demands.
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by ebamma(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2012
server123: I wish them all happy celebration Courtesy 2GOING,GOAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of Two Slumps & Dies While Reciting Koran In Birmingham / Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims / Ruling On Taking Boyfriends Or Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.