Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities (33222 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Post Ume Has Been Abolished By The House Of Rep / Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Post Ume Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by osaho: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2008
One cant say if p ume has been cancelled or not.
but we can have patients til after dis years jamb or cant we
I belif brilliance is wat detect d mind so y be afraid.
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by begood1: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
who has the real info
pls can u update us??
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by ade4prof: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
Beyond the Post Ume Screening Examination in Nigeri Universities

The Implementation of Post ume Examination is Best Gateway of Intellectaul in educational Development

But , Misconduct has Involved in the Process, Is there any way forwad to break down the system .

Controversal Advice: to All Post Ume Candidate

Pray and Past in 7 Days before the Exam

Search for connection

and Read Hard To come out with a different.

GOD Bless You All

2008: This is My Year of Supernatural transformation and Overflowing Blessing
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by begood1: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
u are going offtopic

Am asking if anyone have heard similar news?
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by vowiski(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2008
post UME has only helped in making d richer people gain admission easily than the poorer ones.
for example
MED. in ma school COSTS 150K.
ENGR. 12OK
SCIENCES. 80K-100K
LAW 130K etc
so hw can the poor afford that?
u may be wondering what school that may be, but i can assure u, its d most hyped nd sorted federal school in nigeria. (name witheld)

there is no such thing as post UME cancellation otherwise it would have drew alot of critism and counter critism round d country.
and can you tell us which paper was it you saw the NEWS.
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by imelachi(f): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2008
Yeah, very good, that will be better, post jamb should be cancelled, that was what bleeped me up last year, i dont know the type of rubbish post jamb nigerian univesities are conducting now. pls can i get the name of the paper on which the info was posted, i will be the happiest person if it is cancelled, i count that as a waste of money
post jamb should be no more!post jamb should be no more!!post jamb should be no more!!! grin angry cool[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by fstranger: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hey Mr. ade4prof,
Please do my eyes and intelligence some favour, stop posting "gibberish." You can't even write and you are here complaining about problems with Post-UME;you should be ashamed of yourself. I will be shocked and will definitely call shenanigans if you get into a university. How you managed to scale through secondary school is beyond my comprehension. If you were to be applying to a reputable school abroad, your application would not be given any sort of serious consideration. You lack basic writing skills,have a poor command of grammar and seem to be unready for university-grade work.
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by topkin(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2008
I never for one day supported the Post UME idea. Good if it really has been cancelled.
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by deleson: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2008
All na lie, shocked
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by Dclique(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2008
IF IT WERE TO BE TRUE
BLIV ME IT, WOULD BE DA BEST NEWS
EVER!!!
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by oyekunley(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
i go personally like am is dem cancel dat rubbsh wey dem kall post ume coz i ve seen no much positive on it all na thief i see behind am,so e go beta if them cancell am,me self go like am them stop am sha shocked embarassed tongue
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 01, 2009
The truth really is the traditional UME lacks credibility, hence, the introduction of the almighty PUME and yet some of us are being victimized with this University-organised test. But I think I have to say here that there is no way we can have an utopian world, a place of existence where there is nothing but perfection, its an illusion, I must say.
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by colgy05: 2:17pm On May 02, 2009
Genuine sources for cancillation.
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by AbubakarUS(m): 11:39pm On May 02, 2009
Let wait and see before believin any of the stories, becos media can misleadin sometime shocked
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 03, 2009
ade4prof:

Beyond the Implementation Post ume screening examination

I'm Akingboye Omolade Okanlowon undergraduate student from Lagos State University Ojo campus, Faculty of education, Department of Physics , 200LVL

The Post ume is the best way to test one knowledge , So stop acces to sub-standard information Read and Pray to come out with a different

Guy how come you suddenly metamorphosed into a 200L Lasuite after your Jambite Status early this year. God is awesome!
Re: Post UME Has Been Cancelled In Nigerian Universities by emzythonio(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2009
say who? they are still contemplating on weather 2 scrap it or not , by d way if u want avoid p/ume why not seek admission in the north. believe me the north is not as bad as they say it is the only thing there is d distance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spending 4+ Years In A Nigerian Institution Is A Waste Of Time / Anambra University Lecturer Wears Boxing Gloves Into Class For Morning Lecture / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.