Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? (889 Views)

What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / In TV And Movie Credits, What Do "Star," "Co-star," "Guest Star," Etc., Mean? / *~ MrBrownjay Voted The Best Poster In Tv/Movies*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by eldee(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2008
From Kanye's public dissing of George Bush to Agbani Darego's Miss World conquest, what's your most memorable tv moment of all time, your own best be it on NTA, CNN or MTVActually a friend told me there was a breaking news to announce the death of Gen Abachawish I saw that one but

Let me start by listing my top three
1)Janet Jackson and Justin's Wardrobe malfunction on MTV grin grin wink
2)Nigeria Vs Brazil match (Atlanta 96)on NTA
3)Leona Lewis X-factor Win(ITV). . .

So which ones make your list?
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by Opoki(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2008
Ofcourse you know it's Olympic 1996 coz that time i could see eagles that can run,fly and jump not eagles of nowadays that dosen't know how to do any of the three than to club,runnin on the pitch like someon that is about to deliver{not a goal but a baby},

Infact this is my worst nations cup i will ever watch embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by eldee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2008
eerr. . .are we still talking bout ur best TV moment?
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by ADESUWA(f): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2008
lol @abacha's death

My best three are

1) Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch bout Kate
2) Agbani Darego's win at Miss World contest
3) When Michael jackson was declared free of the molestation cases cheesy
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by smile4kenn(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2008
Everytime i watch prison break
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by eldee(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2008
[flash=435,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Kanye's Outburst cheesy
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by spikedcylinder: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2008
Hearing that Diana, Princess of Wales was dead.
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by Gamine(f): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2008
Hmm, i opened a thread like this too, i wonder where it went to

Well, my top moments.

Atlanta 96, NTA

Princess Dianas Death, some days after my Bday, CNN

Agbani Daregos Win, NTA

9-11, BBC

i watched everything Live as it took place, Except, of course Princess Dianas death.
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by spikyn: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
I'd have to say watching the Twin Towers get hit by the second plane and later crumbling,

Off live tv? The slaughter of Daniel Pearl. How can you slaughter a human being?? My stomach actually retched and I couldn't finish watching over shock and nausea,
Re: What's Your Most Memorable Moment In TV History? by vescucci(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2008
Definitely most of the ones already posted. At least the ones I got to know about on live TV.

Abacha's demise. I was little so I really didn't know how his death would affect me or the country. Everybody hated him so I guess I was happy, in a detached way.

9-11 massacre. COuldn't believe it was for real. Really glum day.

Atlanta 96. Wow what a day. This one caps it all.

Princess Diana's demise. Funny, this one. I only got to know her as a result of her death. She was never really in spotlight. At least not my spotlight.

Why hasn't anybody added Obama's declaration as the President-elect to the list?

(1) (Reply)

Mbc Channels / Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? / Looking For Dancers? Then Here Is Where You Find Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.