Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? (884 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? by themac(f): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2008
There don't seem to be a weiste very dedicated to reviewing Nigerian home videos,telling the story line of the latest home videos releaseed
.are you a lover of Home videos and have access to the latest ones as soon as they drop.abeg email me let's work out somethin.financial return? definitely but not in big folds at least not as soon as we start.my email is htgunna@yahoo.com or call 08067286349.thnx
Re: Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2008
Am a Nigerian movie lover (OK, some movies). I used to enjoy some of your movies but these days? No! The producers care nothing for quality. They produce a long, boring movie with no tangible storyline, then get the best actors/actresses to act it out. I wish they could improve on the editing and reduce or completely face out those scenes that involve occultic rituals. They give me nightmares. Lastly, a good storyline is the beginning of a good movie. Not the common Naija-girls-fighting-for-a-man storyline. Are Nigerian girls like that or it is the movies that potray them to be so? Do Naija girls stoop as low as the ones potrayed in the movies? It is better to produce fewer movies that are of quality than to pump out useless, baseless movies in plenty. My opinion.
Re: Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? by geolabious(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2008
i see u really feel really bitter, the thing i'm lookin for a partner to run a naija film review blog with,

themac
Re: Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2008
Some movies.
Re: Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
geolabious:

i see u really feel really bitter, the thing i'm lookin for a partner to run a naija film review blog with, 

themac
Am not bitter. I just care for quality. Nonetheless, tell me more about your business proposal. I seem to like it.
Re: Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? by Sisikill: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2008
[size=70pt][center]NO!!!![/center][/size]

I can help you review movie, I just can't promise to sugarcoat things.

If your objective is to make people watch Naija movie, I'll advice you to tell me "No, get your naija movie hating behind away from my blog NOW"
Re: Are You A Nigerian Movie Lover? by spikedcylinder: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2008
no.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favorite Movie Released In 2012? / Lone Survivor (trailer) / Yoruba Movies Get Condemnations Over Fetish Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.