Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? (16497 Views)

How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Was There A Man Created Before Adam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? by ujchief(m): 4:57am On Nov 06, 2012
@staggerman, u've explained the Ezekiel account of lucifer/satan, what of the account according to Rev12:7-13. Pls, do throw more light on it.
Let me highlight vs 7:
'And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels fought against the dragon...
Vs 9: 'and the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil, and satan which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
What was the bible (not Dake's comentary) talking about here?
Awaiting ur response.
Re: Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? by Joagbaje(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2012
seriallink: ^^^Seems you believe in that gap creationism thingy...

The gap theory is truth
Re: Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? by Serenity1957: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
I don't normally post views but this conversation is amazing.
I the garden of Eden we are told there were two trees. The knowledge of good and evil and of life. There are also two trees mentioned to be in Heaven in Revelations. Lucifer, or the 'Day Star,' was kicked out in Revelations but was really kicked out in the beginning. We too were kicked out of the 'garden' for 'eating' knowledge. It not becoming who we are but it passing through the bowels to be discarded. The difference. The angels having ate the lie of becoming their own master (god) as we supposed humans did as well(serpents words in the garden to the woman and the man also believing). In being kicked out God said, they must be held captive outside of the 'garden' lest they eat of the tree of life and live forever. The angels were cast down to the Earth, out of the garden, as they had separated themselves from God's life. We also did the same. Who is said to rule this plane of existence now? The one who deceived the whole world. (I know I'm here too.) On the first day God created the light. We call it the Sun. Lucifer's name means 'Day' star. What is the only 'star' we can see during the 'day?' The sun. What have people been worshipping, or been fooled into worshipping since the beginning? The Sun. In the end they say we will be tried with fire, however, that is exactly what is happening now.
Who's to say that we are not actually a mirror of heaven? Jesus said, 'on earth as it is in heaven.' Why did he say that? What did he mean?
It also talks about hell in scripture... That it has become where we are, a place of death (or to die). Lucifer came to earth down 'to the sides of the pit.' Death, in the flesh, being imminent here. The wages of sin is death. Both physically and spiritually(without the 'Holy' 'Spirit').
Possible
Re: Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? by Joagbaje(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Boomark:
Joagbaje self, didn't you understand or see anything from staggerman's post. Read Eze 28:13-15. Stop at v15. Didn't you see he was in Eden and was perfect until iniquity was found in him. At that point he became satan.

@ staggerman.
Lucifer became satan in v15. When sin was found in him. We did not make him satan.

Your article made me see more loop holes in trinity doctrine. Of course Christ did not make a mistake when He said 'our God is one.'

You know in prophecy it doesn't always follow time line or chronology . It can move from future to past vice versal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita / In What Way Is God Good? Inviting Mr Anony And Any Intersted Party / MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS JUNE 2017 SERMON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.