Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) (6266 Views)

Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / Adam Was Not The First Man Created. / Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2013
Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Quran 96:1-2
Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth.

Createth man from clot (semen).

COMMENTS:

The Bible says man was created from dust and the Quran says no, man was created from clot (semen or sperm).

I believe the Bible because when Adam and Eve sinned, God pronounced they were dust and to dust they would return (Genesis 3:19). This is why at death everybody turns to dust.

I don't believe the Quran. Clot (semen) is only applicable in pro-creation and not at creation. Adam was the first human created by God. If Adam was created from clot (semen), whose semen did God use?

Is the Quran credible?
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by ooman(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2013
^^^well if Adam was created from dust, which dust exactly did god use.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2013
ooman: ^^^well if Adam was created from dust, which dust exactly did god use.

Man was created last. Dust had been in existence for God to use.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mahdino: 3:54pm On May 11, 2013
truthman2012: Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

COMMENTS:

The Bible says man was created from dust and the Quran says no, man was created from clot (semen).

I believe the Bible because when Adam and Eve sinned, God pronounced they were dust and to dust they would return (Genesis 3:19). This is why at death everybody turns to dust.

I don't believe the Quran. Clot (semen) is only applicable in pro-creation and not at creation. Adam was the first human created by God. If Adam was created from clot (semen), whose semen did God use?

Is the Quran credible?
Your knowledge of creation is very weak,it Is devilish to allege And conclude On a thing u don't have knowledge on. The Quran 3:59 verily the lIkeness of Jesus before Allah(Alah,Elah, Eli, God) is the likenes of Adam. He created him from dust, then he said To him : "Be" and he was.

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mahdino: 4:15pm On May 11, 2013

COMMENTS:

The Bible says man was created from dust and the Quran says no, man was created from clot (semen).

Is the Quran credible?
Your knowledge of creation is very weak,it Is devilish to allege And conclude On a thing u don't have knowledge on. The Quran 3:59 verily the lIkeness of Jesus before Allah(Alah,Elah, Eli, God) is the likenes of Adam. He created him from dust, then he said To him : "Be" and he was.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mahdino: 4:22pm On May 11, 2013

COMMENTS:

Is the Quran credible?
mahdino: Your knowledge of creation is very weak,it Is devilish to allege And conclude On a thing u don't have knowledge on. The Quran 3:59 verily the lIkeness of Jesus before Allah(Alah,Elah, Eli, God) is the likenes of Adam. He created him from dust, then he said To him : "Be" and he was.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2013
mahdino: Your knowledge of creation is very weak,it Is devilish to allege And conclude On a thing u don't have knowledge on. The Quran 3:59 verily the lIkeness of Jesus before Allah(Alah,Elah, Eli, God) is the likenes of Adam. He created him from dust, then he said To him : "Be" and he was.

How does dust resemble clot (fluid)? Quran is soooo contradictory to say man was created from clot and later dust. Can't you discover deceit in Allah's words. There are so many of such deceits in the quran.

It is the same quran that said Jesus is the word of Allah sent to Mary. How was He made from the dust like Adam at the same time. Liar
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mahdino: 5:08pm On May 11, 2013
truthman2012:

How does dust resemble clot (fluid)? Quran is soooo contradictory to say man was created fromclot and later dust. Can't you discover deceit in Allah's words. There are so many of such deceits in the quran.

It is the same quran that said Jesus is the word of Allah sent to Mary. How was He made from the dust like Adam at the same time. Liar
pls brother, I don't see any reason why u should be confuse in clear explanations. Let me give u an example when someone says that tea is made up of water and sugar and milk and coffee that does not mean that it is a contradiction. It just means that he knows well what makes a tea. Today its a well known fact that all the quran says about creation is correct.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 11, 2013
mahdino: pls brother, I don't see any reason why u should be confuse in clear explanations. Let me give u an example when someone says that tea is made up of water and sugar and milk and coffee that does not mean that it is a contradiction. It just means that he knows well what makes a tea. Today its a well known fact that all the quran says about creation is correct.
What about the part that says women were created from ribs. Is that part is also scientifically correct?
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 11, 2013
i believe God made the first humans in the form of what we today consider to be teenagers.
no..they were not evolved from apes, nor were they fully "grown" but they most definitely didn't start off as babies.

don't ask for clarification. tongue
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 11, 2013
NL member:
What about the part that says women were created from ribs. Is that part is also scientifically correct?

no.

the first human MUST have been a woman. grin
remember men carry XY chromosomes while women are XX.
women carry the babies. you guys are mutations. smiley grin

#trolling... tongue
#or..am..i? cool
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2013
mahdino: pls brother, I don't see any reason why u should be confuse in clear explanations. Let me give u an example when someone says that tea is made up of water and sugar and milk and coffee that does not mean that it is a contradiction. It just means that he knows well what makes a tea. Today its a well known fact that all the quran says about creation is correct.

Your explanation is not acceptable. Everybody knows that tea is not only one ingredient. Clot and dust have no relationship. They are not complementary to each other.

That the quran first said man was created from clot and later changed it to dust is a sharp contradiction. No twist.

When it (quran) said Jesus is the word of Allah sent to Mary and later changed it to a creature from dust like Adam, is it like tea too? Is Allah's word and dust the same or complementary to each other?

You can call Satan anything but not a fool. His is great in wisdom of deception. We discover him only with spiritual wisdom.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2013
yawn....

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by sakaguchi(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2013
Just to note, your introductory writ was not balance, it favours one side of the argument.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by sakaguchi(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2013
Well, just to ask both sides one question, how many millenia ago was the first man created, what race was he, what country was he created, who were the spouse of his children?
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2013
sakaguchi: Just to note, your introductory writ was not balance, it favours one side of the argument.

An argument is for or against, you don't expect it to favour both sides, otherwise it is no argument. Besides, the thread is about statement from the two books, which I believe one and disbelieve the other, in which case you don't expect me to favour the two sides.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mahdino: 6:51pm On May 11, 2013
truthman2012:

Your explanation is not acceptable. Everybody knows that tea is not only one ingredient. Clot and dust have no relationship. They are not complementary to each other.

That the quran first said man was created from clot and later changed it to dust is a sharp contradiction. No twist.

When it (quran) said Jesus is the word of Allah sent to Mary and later changed it to a creature from dust like Adam, is it like tea too? Is Allah's word and dust the same or complementary to each other?

You can call Satan anything but not a fool. His is great in wisdom of deception. We discover him only with spiritual wisdom.
the verse I quote to u earlier in quran chapter 3 which God said BE and it was. That is the word of God,that is a miracle part of Jesus, to show that God can still create even without the dust or two coming together
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2013
*Kails*:

no.
the first human MUST have been a woman. grin
remember men carry XY chromosomes while women are XX.
women carry the babies. you guys are mutations. smiley grin
#trolling... tongue
#or..am..i? cool

This would only make sense if you believe in creationism and not evolution.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2013
mahdino: the verse I quote to u earlier in quran chapter 3 which God said BE and it was. That is the word of God,that is a miracle part of Jesus, to show that God can still create even without the dust or two coming together

Whose creation does the quran refer to when it says Allah createth man from clot? I mean which man?
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by smoy: 9:30pm On May 11, 2013
You asked for it and u got it, just a verse in quran distabilised u and being beating around the bush calling people liars and names, see, juggling around anti Islam sites will not help in your intellectual buid up especially in this field rather it will only derail the little you got stocked in. Quranhas spoken if u don't believe then u wiww acept the scietist evidence that dust, seman and water were all source of man confirming what Quran said since 1400 years ago. Mahdino, u made your case please.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mahdino: 10:23pm On May 11, 2013
truthman2012:

Whose creation does the quran refer to when it says Allah createth man from clot? I mean which man?
Man in general. the clot is a congeled blood at the early stage of the embryo which clings @ Ure. Wall.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2013
mahdino: Man in general. the clot is a congeled blood at the early stage of the embryo which clings @ Ure. Wall.

'Man in general'. Then back to my earlier question: whose seman (fluid) was used to create Adam?
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2013
smoy: You asked for it and u got it, just a verse in quran distabilised u and being beating around the bush calling people liars and names, see, juggling around anti Islam sites will not help in your intellectual buid up especially in this field rather it will only derail the little you got stocked in. Quranhas spoken if u don't believe then u wiww acept the scietist evidence that dust, seman and water were all source of man confirming what Quran said since 1400 years ago. Mahdino, u made your case please.

How do you mean 'distablised'? You have made no point. The lengthy assays and histories your people post, where do they get them?

Who started the uncomplimentary statement? Wake up.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 12, 2013
Truthman and mahdino, neither of you have a valid case so just cut the arguments out. Your holy books claim that women were created from ribs while men were created from dust so your accounts of creation are rubbish unless you can explain how a full human being can be created from only one rib.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2013
Fairy tales
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2013
NL member: Truthman and mahdino, neither of you have a valid case so just cut the arguments out. Your holy books claim that women were created from ribs while men were created from dust so your accounts of creation are rubbish unless you can explain how a full human being can be created from only one rib.

Thank you. I suspect you know more than God. Scientists research into nature - the handiwork of God. So many things they can't explain and they leave at that.

For anyone to be able to explain everything God does, he must be God himself. How do you explain Jesus walking on water? How do you explain man sleeping and still waking up and not continue sleeping as in death? How does science explain 'dream'?

Little science says there is no God.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by nextpart(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2013

COMMENTS:

Is the Quran credible?

There was no human fluid available then. One of the lies of the Devil.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 12, 2013
truthman2012:
Thank you. I suspect you know more than God. Scientists research into nature - the handiwork of God. So many things they can't explain and they leave at that.
Whole human beings cannot be formed from ribs. I dunno what your long explanation has to do with that simple fact.

For anyone to be able to explain everything God does, he must be God himself. How do you explain Jesus walking on water? How do you explain man sleeping and still waking up and not continue sleeping as in death? How does science explain 'dream'?

Lolololol
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by wiegraf: 10:43am On May 12, 2013
sakaguchi: Well, just to ask both sides one question, how many millenia ago was the first man created, what race was he, what country was he created, who were the spouse of his children?

hironobu?
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 12, 2013
truthman2012:

Man was created last. Dust had been in existence for God to use.

But your bible said " the gods". According to the writer of Genesis,these gods flew in the sky. Since you believe in the story of creation, you have to be aware of the fact that Africans had many. Example the yoruba,ibgo and hausa story of creation claimed the gods came from the sky to genetically modify humans.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2013
ifeness:

But your bible said " the gods". According to the writer of Genesis,these gods flew in the sky. Since you believe in the story of creation, you have to be aware of the fact that Africans had many. Example the yoruba,ibgo and hausa story of creation claimed the gods came from the sky to genetically modify humans.

The thread talks about the Bible and the Quran.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by larrymoore(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2013
truthman2012:

How does dust resemble clot (fluid)? Quran is soooo contradictory to say man was created from clot and later dust. Can't you discover deceit in Allah's words. There are so many of such deceits in the quran.

which is more contradictory btw bible n the quran? Thre are thousands of scientific and mathematical contradiction in the bible, because of ur prejudice u won't see to dat check this out and don't tell me I need any long faded holy spirit to explain these contradictions; A man may marry his brother's widow
Deut 25:5
A man may not marry his brother's widow
Lev 20:21

Hatred to kindred enjoined
Luke 14:26
Hatred to kindred condemned
Eph 6:2/ Eph 5:25,29

Intoxicating beverages recommended
Prov 31:6,7/ 1 Tim 5:23/ Ps 104:15
Intoxicating beverages discountenanced
Prov 20:1/ Prov 23:31,32

It is our duty to obey our rulers, who are God's ministers and punish evil doers only
Rom 13:1-3,6
It is not our duty to obey rulers, who
sometimes punish the good and receive unto themselves damnation
therefore
Ex 1:17,20/ Dan 3:16,18/ Dan 6:9,7,10/ Acts 4:26,27/ Mark 12:38,39,40/ Luke 23:11,24,33,35

Women's rights denied
Gen 3:16/ 1 Tim 2:12/ 1 Cor 14:34/ 1 Pet 3:6
Women's rights affirmed
Judg 4:4,14,15/ Judg 5:7/ Acts 2:18/ Acts 21:9

Obedience to masters enjoined
Col 3:22,23/ 1 Pet 2:18
Obedience due to God only
Matt 4:10/ 1 Cor 7:23/ Matt 23:10

There is an unpardonable sin
Mark 3:29
There is not unpardonable sin
Acts 13:39

Man was created after the other animals
Gen 1:25,26,27
Man was created before the other animals
Gen 2:18,19

Seed time and harvest were never to cease
Gen 8:22
Seed time and harvest did cease for seven years
Gen 41:54,56/ Gen 45:6

God hardened Pharaoh's heart
Ex 4:21/ Ed 9:12
Pharaoh hardened his own heart
Ex 8:15

All the cattle and horses in Egypt died
Ex 9:3,6/ 14:9
All the horses of Egypt did not die
Ex 14:9

Moses feared Pharaoh
Ex 2:14,15,23; 4:19
Moses did not fear Pharaoh
Heb 11:27

There died of the plague twenty-four
thousand
Num 25:9
There died of the plague but twenty-three thousand
1 Cor 10:8

John the Baptist was Elias
Matt 11:14
John the Baptist was not Elias
John 1:21

The father of Joseph, Mary's husband was Jacob
Matt 1:16
The father of Mary's husband was Heli
Luke 3:23

The father of Salah was Arphaxad
Gen 11:12
The father of Salah was Cainan
Luke 3:35,36

There were fourteen generations from
Abraham to David
Matt 1:17
There were but thirteen generations from Abraham to David
Matt 1:2-6

There were fourteen generations from the Babylonian captivity to Christ.
Matt 1:17
There were but thirteen generations from the Babylonian captivity to Christ
Matt 1:12-16

The infant Christ was taken into Egypt
Matt 2:14,15,19,21,2 3
The infant Christ was not taken into Egypt
Luke 2:22, 39

Christ was tempted in the wilderness
Mark 1:12,13
Christ was not tempted in the wilderness
John 2:1,2

Christian stop fooling your selves, upon all these contradictions u still call this novel word of God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Prophetic Declarations For Somebody This 2015 / From Christianity To Deism: My New Journey Has Just Started / COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.