Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. (639 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Only In Naija! See New Function Of Keke Napep (photo) / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 27, 2012
Hi guys, there was a funny american joke I remember, and I thought it would be cool if we did the nigerian version.
Its easy, just name a place in naija and give us their infamous style of driving.
I'll start.

Lagos- one hand on the steering wheel, one hand on the horn, screaming at the top of his lungs, ''kilode! Olori buruku ni ye! See u! You wah-wah pass vulture intestine''.

Onitsha- one hand on the steering wheel, one hand on the loud speaker, shouting ''come and buy ya otapiapia, ya garberdine material, ya electronics, anything you need I get am, even if na wife u dey look for I get am for my van''.

Jos- one hand on the steering wheel, one hand on a bomb, mumbling, ''walahi! I must taste those my virgins tonight''.

Akwa Ibom- both legs on the steering wheel, arms and head relaxed on seat, saying with a smile and closed eyes ''hmmm..the uncommon relaxation''.

Flood affected areas- one hand on the steering wheel, one hand with a padel, padeling heavily and saying with clenched teeth, ''u dis water, na me and you today''.

Aluu village- both hands on the steering wheel, both legs on the accelerator, almost shedding tears and saying ''Chai! Na who beg me make I pass dis place o''. The radio blares with ''this world is not my home, I'm just a passer by''

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Please do not take offence at any of these, its just for fun.
Now you try yours.
Re: Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by Lagusta(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2012
Ilorin: one alfa's hand on the steering, the other holding an islamic rosary, a pretty aladja beside him, radio blasting labaeka's song, both going to asalatu.....
Re: Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by salam001(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2012
The poster's village,one hand on the steering,and the other on his joystick,jerking
Re: Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2012
Danfo driver in oshodi- one hand out the door, the other hand with igbo, smoking.

1 Like

Re: Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2012
salam001: The poster's village,one hand on the steering,and the other on his joystick,jerking

You just described what u do whenever u drive.
Re: Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by salam001(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
barefootbandit:

You just described what u do whenever u drive.
WRONG wenever i drive,i concerntrate on it unlike you,self-servicer!!!
Re: Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
salam001: WRONG wenever i drive,i concerntrate on it unlike you,self-servicer!!!

My friend please this is the jokes section. Its not a place to get angry unnessarily and insult people, its a place to give and be given joy.
I wrote this with a good heart and with no bad intentions but if u have somehow taken offence, then I apologise.

Back to the main stuff, is there anybody ready to be creative and funny?cheesyt
Re: Places In Naija And Their different styles of driving. by salam001(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
You've spoken well son,now you have my permission to do whatever you wish on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Vagina Lamentation!! / Funny Questions Of The Year 2012 / The Lamentation Of Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.