Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing (25666 Views)

Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Ibinabo Fiberesima Responds To Accusations That Late Muna Obiekwe Was Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Incred(m): 5:54am On Oct 27, 2012
We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing Mum For Fame

This news is strange! Even a whiff of the rumor, I never heard or read of anywhere. For anyone to begin to insinuate that multi-platinum selling duo of Peter and Paul Okoye, popularly known as Psquare sacrificed their mother for whatever reason, is the height of irresponsibility and madness. As far as we know, they’ve attained the height of success even before their mom took ill and eventually passed away.

Here’s an excerpt of their reaction to the rumour:

How do you feel about your mum’ s death?
We feel so bad to know that our mum is no more. But who are we to question the Almighty God. Traditionally, we are supposed to bury her and not the other way round. It is just that it happened so soon.. Indeed, her death was a big blow to us.

It was rumoured that you people knew what happened to her?
Then, it is too bad to hear that people are accusing us of being responsible for our mum’s death. We are not blaming anybody. People are free to say what they want to say. We begin to wonder whether  there is anything that will ever make us to go for the life of our beloved mother.
Her life cannot be quantified in terms of money or fame. So, our answer to this question is that we have no hand in our mum’s death. We only blame the death that snatched her away from us if not so, people won’t be pointing accusing fingers at us. She died after a brief illness.

Aside your mum’s death, there was another rumour that you guys have joined Illuminati?   
We are short of words. Why would anybody say such things about us? Well, the fact remains that we do not belong to any secret cult,  whether  Illuminati or anything you call it. We owe our achievements and everything that is happening to us to Almighty God.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/we-have-no-hand-in-our-mums-death-psquare-react-to-accusations-of-sacrificing-mum-for-fame.html

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Crown128(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2012
Hmm!

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by isaco(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2012
There is nothing human being can not do, and i cannot trust anybody. Well, God sees everythin we are doing. Just a rumour, Yes or no, i dont kno.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by RickyRoss1(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2012
Incred: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing Mum For Fame

This news is strange! Even a whiff of the rumor, I never heard or read of anywhere. For anyone to begin to insinuate that multi-platinum selling duo of Peter and Paul Okoye, popularly known as Psquare sacrificed their mother for whatever reason, is the height of irresponsibility and madness. As far as we know, they’ve attained the height of success even before their mom took ill and eventually passed away.

Here’s an excerpt of their reaction to the rumour:
How do you feel about your mum’ s death?
We feel so bad to know that our mum is no more. But who are we to question the Almighty God. Traditionally, we are supposed to bury her and not the other way round. It is just that it happened so soon.. Indeed, her death was a big blow to us.
It was rumoured that you people knew what happened to her?
Then, it is too bad to hear that people are accusing us of being responsible for our mum’s death. We are not blaming anybody. People are free to say what they want to say. We begin to wonder whether  there is anything that will ever make us to go for the life of our beloved mother.
Her life cannot be quantified in terms of money or fame. So, our answer to this question is that we have no hand in our mum’s death. We only blame the death that snatched her away from us if not so, people won’t be pointing accusing fingers at us. She died after a brief illness.
Aside your mum’s death, there was another rumour that you guys have joined Illuminati?   
We are short of words. Why would anybody say such things about us? Well, the fact remains that we do not belong to any secret cult,  whether  Illuminati or anything you call it. We owe our achievements and everything that is happening to us to Almighty God.

Jobless Nigerians like to insinuate.
In every village all over Nigeria, if you are a young man and you buy a jeep or expensive car, whether you like it or not you are 419 scammer or ritualist.

Every successful star in Nigeria today is termed as Illuminati.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by ihebrooke(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2012
That's their business! Who cares?

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by nikky341: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2012
why dey go kill dere mama 4 fame after acheiving it, people and talk. abeg make dem free p square jor

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by trigar12(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2012
There is a bit of truth in EVERY RUMOUR. I started having that suspicion when they signed on to UNIVERSAL MUSIC

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2012
Why are they denying? Abi no be true? Anyway wetin consign me? Shebi na their mama,no be my mama dem use.who cares anyway? undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2012
Haba 9ja... If dem say psquare sacrify dem mama for fame...wetin dbanj, sound sultan, iyanya, 2face, don jazzy,wizkid, banky w come sacrify before dem get fame... Niger and rumour we no dey carry second.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by tope3x(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2012
Naija, i hail ooooo...una no dey get tired of rumour grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by femmy2010(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2012
Nigerians wicked ooo,those guys have always been famous so which fame dem need again?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Subtext: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2012
I'm bothered by the fact that they even bothered to respond to such a rumour. Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2012
Subtext: I'm bothered by the fact that they even bothered to respond to such a rumour. Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Martini101(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2012
P-square even get too much time self by answering those questions. Fame wey they don get b4 d mumsy kpai. Abeg next topic
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Clairette(f): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Why are they denying? Abi no be true? Anyway wetin consign me? Shebi na their mama,no be my mama dem use.who cares anyway? undecided

I hail u, prophetess berem.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by adora4u1: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2012
Subtext: I'm bothered by the fact that they even bothered to respond to such a rumour. Arrant nonsense!

Gbam! End of discussion!
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by miky(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2012
nigerians are idiots, these guys are already famous why would they now kill thier only mum.. nigerians are the most gullible fools no wonder the leaders play them like chess

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by gbadexy(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2012
I'm even impressed with the way p-square responded.
Although shyte happens but this dudes really came a long way and made it to the top gradually. They have made it a long time already before their mum died.
But that is how failures console themselves, trying to justify their wretched and miserable life by claiming the other person must have done something fetish to be successful. Such people have already placed themselves in mental bondage and won't put in extra efforts to be successful since they don't believe it is through hardwork, prayer and luck/God's blessing altogether.

7 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Topeedo: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2012
PEOPLE ARE SO FUNNY...IF THEY DIDNT DO THAT WEN THEIR STAR WAS ON THE RISE, WHY WILL THEY DO IT NOW ? PEOPLE JUST LIKE RUNNIN THEIR MOUTH LIKE D TAP

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by jude33084(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2012
Same fate will meet those that are accusing Psquare for τhis crime angry
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2012
Na poverty mentality dey cause people suspect anyone that is rich of making rituals. Imagine accusing P Square of killing their mum when they are already wealthy before their mum died.

IF rituals are easy, then go do your own and stop bluffing around.

No thanks to Jobless Nigerians who do nothing but peddle and create rumours

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by ifeegee(f): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2012
KaI! Naija my pple,so every success and achievement by had working individuals are now attributed to one real or imaginary satanic organisation abi? Una dey wen them present their mama 4 the sacrifice? Or is there something u guys are not telling?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by tunnlex(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2012
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by jumpmasta(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Why are they denying? Abi no be true? Anyway wetin consign me? Shebi na their mama,no be my mama dem use.who cares anyway? undecided
I think you should go back to nursery school...your brain is full of water tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by samoo1993(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2012
[That is human being for you
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Rustic: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2012
miky: nigerians are idiots, these guys are already famous why would they now kill thier only mum.. nigerians are the most gullible fools no wonder the leaders play them like chess
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Ifilinwa(f): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Well, that's how they always say.. Well, thats una concern shaa, if una use una mom do illuminati, jus keep enjoying.. Nd pls no hit track for dis december, y naw? Una wan make i enter studio?? Abi na Tontos song we go dance dis december??
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by acidtalk: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2012

Why must your idi*otic contributions always fall between intelligent contributors? Find your low lever mentality set of individuals and post at the same time, stop corrupting wise people's post.

Very dull Aluu blood sucker.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by jaysm(f): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2012
Who is accusing psquare for dia mum's death, one day it will happen to u and they will say d samethin make una for know how e dey pain, wen ur love one go die and dem say na u kill am.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2012
So its possible to sacrifise someone for fame ? Lmaoooooooooolooooo why are africans this ignorant ? Have u seen a ghost/ spirit before ? Why do we be believe in such primitive beliefs? Michael jackson was worlds biggest entertainer who did he sacrifice ? His girlfriend we dont know ? People get to heights by hard work not some juju or bullshit. Y'all need to read more and stop living your life on the primitive "myths" your great grand parents made society believe. Smfh

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2012
Only God, The Devil, PSquare themselves and maybe some other faceless people know the real truth.

But as for me I do not know the real truth about their wealth so I keep my mouth shut and my eyes open.

Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Looking Good In Santa Claus Costume(photo) / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Celebrate Valentine’s Day / Purity Okojie 6th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.