Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing (25655 Views)

Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Ibinabo Fiberesima Responds To Accusations That Late Muna Obiekwe Was Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2012
soccerinfo9ja: So its possible to sacrifise someone for fame ? Lmaoooooooooolooooo why are africans this ignorant ? Have u seen a ghost/ spirit before ? Why do we be believe in such primitive beliefs? Michael jackson was worlds biggest entertainer who did he sacrifice ? His girlfriend we dont know ? People get to heights by hard work not some juju or bullshit. Y'all need to read more and stop living your life on the primitive "myths" your great grand parents made society believe. Smfh

Na so Nigerians dey say Obama don dey bring 666 (at least one thing we dey fear upon all other crimes/sins).Even pastors dey talk am.low life!Make them even enter this year's lotto, make pesin see road win am.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by bursturbrain(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2012
Make i hear word jare, p square is so so illuminati, you folks are jus turnin a blind eye like d westerners, its pretty obvious, choose to deny it, not my biz, but i place a bet here, in 2 years, or even less or maybe more, you will def see demonic signs in 9ja video.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2012
Haba Why all the Noise self.Is it not their mama dem use? Na una Mama?.Abeg second bass jare....... *shares another joint with my main man Rasta J*

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2012
Is it not d same Nigerians dat said dia moda was a prophetess nd was solidly behind dem wt prayers, now una say dem don use her 2 get fame, kai country pple mk una get fear of God now! Dis is d height of joblessness!!!! Mtsheeeeew
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by jaysm(f): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2012
Who accuse them of killing dia mum, one day it will happen in ur family and dem will accuse u too! So that u no how painful it is wen dey accuse u of killing ur love one. Cos death is everywhere and life is everywhere. Na wa o jobless ppl.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by SmartCount(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Why are they denying? Abi no be true? Anyway wetin consign me? Shebi na their mama,no be my mama dem use.who cares anyway? undecided
You talk a lot without control. I believe this is the reason why you don't always escape Acidtalk's sledge hammer. Btw I think you re a bad gossiper.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2012
Seriously Seun, am getting more disappointed by the day with all this kind of stories making your homepage..... Talented music Artist who have made Nigerians proud and now this kind of ungodly and wicked rumor comes from nowhere and next thing its on the frontage of NL. It's either you believe in it or your sick mods.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2012
bursturbrain :
Make i hear word jare, p square is so so illuminati, you folks are jus turnin a blind eye like d westerners, its pretty obvious, choose to deny it, not my biz, but i place a bet here, in 2 years, or even less or maybe more, you will def see demonic signs in 9ja video.
are you saying 2 yrs? It is already present in some naija videos! There are so many of them now.I won't mention such videos to avoid being bashed by some ignorant fools.seems some people are just so stewpid they don't know that the devil controls the world is so many ways.they refused to open their eyes wide to know what is of God and of Devil! I pity some people sha.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2012
SmartCount:
You talk a lot without control. I believe this is the reason why you don't always escape Acidtalk's sledge hammer. Btw I think you re a bad gossiper.
the truth is always bitter! It has never been sweet.SLEDGE HAMMAR? I laugh in illuminati.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by perfectsoft: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2012
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by codeine123: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2012
No comment
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: the truth is always bitter! It has never been sweet.SLEDGE HAMMAR? I laugh in illuminati.

Madam Berem, Please give us your evidence. Any proof they used their Mum for ritual. Did you or can you use your own Mum for such ?

You may not understand what it means to lose a beloved mum if you do you would have realized it is the height of wickedness to accuse one of killing his mum,especially when you have no proof.

Please withdraw your earlier post. Am seriously disappointed
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by gerald09(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2012
Wow! Can't believe u assholes actually fink they did dat. When they where broke they where not liked nw they are rich they do rituals. IS ANYTHING GOOD SURPOSE TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIANS.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2012
wingman:

Madam Berem, Please give us your evidence. Any proof they used their Mum for ritual. Did you or can you use your own Mum for such ?

You may not understand what it means to lose a beloved mum if you do you would have realized it is the height of wickedness to accuse one of killing his mum,especially when you have no proof.

Please withdraw your earlier post. Am seriously disappointed
don't tell me you are this ignorant! Haven't you heard that in occult world,whenever you wanna sacrifice a human life,you use someone very dear and close to you.you think all those occultic scenes you watch in movies are fake? Must I be there to know if they sacrificed their mum? Shine your eyes bro! The devil is in charge of this world if you don't know.I advise you to go online and read more about THE ILLUMINATI

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2012
Can someone tell me why they bothered to reply these rumors?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by cold(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2012
Subtext: I'm bothered by the fact that they even bothered to respond to such a rumour. Arrant nonsense!
That is what is really p*ssed me off. Why dignify such trivialities and frivolities with a response?

berem: are you saying 2 yrs? It is already present in some naija videos! There are so many of them now.I won't mention such videos to avoid being bashed by some ignorant fools.seems some people are just so stewpid they don't know that the devil controls the world is so many ways.they refused to open their eyes wide to know what is of God and of Devil! I pity some people sha.
you know you'd do well to remain quiet. So you'll Continue to portray a semblance of an intelligent person.Just saying.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by acidtalk: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2012
jumpmasta:
I think you should go back to nursery school...your brain is full of water tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

How dare you belittle almight H2O (water) like that?
Her brain is full of dust.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by charlesnwa(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2012
why is it difficult for people to deal with success? so people cant work hard and succeed?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by acidtalk: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: don't tell me you are this ignorant! Haven't you heard that in occult world,whenever you wanna sacrifice a human life,you use someone very dear and close to you.you think all those occultic scenes you watch in movies are fake? Must I be there to know if they sacrificed their mum? Shine your eyes bro! The devil is in charge of this world if you don't know.I advise you to go online and read more about THE ILLUMINATI

Shut up you bloody bi*tch.
I am sure your mum is cursing the doctor for not successfully aborting you.

Those boy have been in fame almost 10years running now.
Was it you they used as rituals to get to this level?
You are on the far opposite side of success.

One looses their mum and all you this evil witch can say is they used their mum for rituals.
Why go that far? When they can readily find sl*uts like you who will throw your legs 360 degrees apart for them to read any sort on incartations in your smelling hole and give you N1,500 recharge card to renew your BIS suscription.

Bloody Senseless blood tasty bit*ch

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2012
miky: nigerians are idiots, these guys are already famous why would they now kill thier only mum.. nigerians are the most gullible fools no wonder the leaders play them like chess
are u mad? How can say all Nigerians are Idiot? I'm sure u are one of those somalian hungry moaf*cker. Ode
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by ciphoenix: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: don't tell me you are this ignorant! Haven't you heard that in occult world,whenever you wanna sacrifice a human life,you use someone very dear and close to you.you think all those occultic scenes you watch in movies are fake? Must I be there to know if they sacrificed their mum? Shine your eyes bro! The devil is in charge of this world if you don't know.I advise you to go online and read more about THE ILLUMINATI
hmmm
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by quicksylva(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2012
embarassedDisappointed ***Shakes head & walk's away*** Looks back again, what a pity! Nigerians & their Destructive GOSSIPS.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by thelastPope(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2012
@Berem,

I think we should separate the arguments here. You are very right that ritual murders do occur and are very common with many successful people, but there is no proof that PSquare did ritual murders so we should leave it at that.

Those saying Nigerians are fools to believe these things are very wrong. These things are very real. It isnt about the home videos. They are real. A friend was miraculously delivered from it last year. He was in the forest for 3 days. It was a gorry tale.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2012
Nigerians will always talk...
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2012
Geez, Do they even have to bother with replying to the Jealous, Bunch of Failures that said this?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by acidtalk: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2012
I will be an Hypocrite and a liar if I come to say such doesn't happen.

Even a lot of my threads have talk about these things and even deepers ones.

But saying Psquare used their mum for rituals to become successful is unimaginable.

If there's even anything I doubt if they will keep rising with the death of their mother. If most of you know the heavy influence a mother make in determining a child's success most of you will realize how devastated those boys would have become about losing theirs.

They have won Kora, Mtv and other wonderful awards way before their mum was even ill not to talk of dead, so what other fame are they looking at aside Grammy?

When Stella died, this very same Nigerians said OBJ used stella for rituals to win a 3rd term. Did that ever happen?

When Mariam died, people said babangida used her to win the PRESIDENTIAL election. Did that ever happen?

One humty dumpty even started a thread the El-Rufai used his daughter who died in the Uk for rituals to become the SGF. This is in a government he is the presidents greatest critic.

Nigerians are very myopic in thinking and analyzing things.

If Psquare wan do rituals, na from when dem dey Abuja Uni no be now. Na rituals to big pass Jay Z or na rituals to be like Michael Jackson?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2012
thelastPope: @Berem,

I think we should separate the arguments here. You are very right that ritual murders do occur and are very common with many successful people, but there is no proof that PSquare did ritual murders so we should leave it at that.

Those saying Nigerians are fools to believe these things are very wrong. These things are very real. It isnt about the home videos. They are real. A friend was miraculously delivered from it last year. He was in the forest for 3 days. It was a gorry tale.
of course you know its real! Ignorance is a disease you know.nuff said about this topic.....am out!

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Emary(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2012
I think it's just a nasty thing to say and the reporter should be ashamed of himself for posing the question to them. They have worked very hard for years and their mum has been their pillar. There is nothing a mother would not do for her children's happiness so how do you know it was not a voluntary sacrifice? Leave God to judge them if it is so but don't rub salt in their wounds. The loss of a mother is very painful.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by acidtalk: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: of course you know its real! Ignorance is a disease you know.nuff said about this topic.....am out!

Bit*ch come back here, you are going nowhere until I say so.

Must you always have evil thoughts and assumptions all your pathetic life?

Its a big disease if you don't know.

The difference between a Rich and Poor man is the level of their thinking.

Doubt if you will achieve more than being a cheap hole at the local bamboo beer parlour with this mindset of yours.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Shut up you bloody bi*tch.
I am sure your mum is cursing the doctor for not successfully aborting you.

Those boy have been in fame almost 10years running now.
Was it you they used as rituals to get to this level?
You are on the far opposite side of success.

One looses their mum and all you this evil witch can say is they used their mum for rituals.
Why go that far? When they can readily find sl*uts like you who will throw your legs 360 degrees apart for them to read any sort on incartations in your smelling hole and give you N1,500 recharge card to renew your BIS suscription.

Bloody Senseless blood tasty bit*ch
Yeeeepa! This for one person? If I'm that girl, nah to commit suicide. This is too much.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by jpworld(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2012
virtuoso01: Only God, The Devil, PSquare themselves and maybe some other faceless people know the real truth.

But as for me I do not know the real truth about their wealth so I keep my mouth shut and my eyes open.

Simple.

Poor man talk...
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by tubolancer(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Miky please apologise for that statement I quote- NIGERIANS ARE IDIOTS. It made me sad! Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother / Picture Of Thin Tall Tony And His Children / Purity Okojie 6th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.