Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing (25661 Views)

Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Ibinabo Fiberesima Responds To Accusations That Late Muna Obiekwe Was Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Berem, nah u people dey dis like this? Choi! Is I were u, I will go to my village and go and rest my head there. However, if u want to be famous, instead of beefing on p-square, why not use ur own mom too do fame. since that's what you believe in. I'm sure you were in your village when psq came out, so that's why u are here typing rubbish. Even, my 12 year old nephew who was 2 when psq came into limelight, cannot come here and type all this rubbish
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by jpworld(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
virtuoso01:
And who are you?

Are you PSquare?

Are u afraid? don't worry am not coming to get u... I am not PSquare, I am JPWORLD...

You are one of those people poverty has really destroyed, maybe you can overcome poverty, by working extra hard and believing in yourself...

Rather than limiting your ability, believing in nonsense.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by quicksylva(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
angry
GARRI (x7):
@Acidtalk: Please take it easy on Berem. It isn't easy to ßξ a single mother with 3 kids (from unknown fathers). Having worked all night (N300 per round ashawo tins) she finds it difficult to think before talking. Please understand, ok?

@Berem: After night-work, eat, have ur bath and rest well before you log on to NL.

@Topic: This thread shows why some people think the average IQ of Nigerians is 69.

I don't blame the rumour-peddling-fo.ols... I blame P-Square for even responding to folks with sh.it-filled-brains..
And what does her kids got to do with these issue, you are already quity of what you are preaching about. KEEP UR STUPID GOSSIPS TO URSELF.

Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
jpworld:

Are u afraid? don't worry am not coming to get u... I am not PSquare, I am JPWORLD...

You are one of those people poverty has really destroyed, maybe you can overcome poverty, by working extra hard and believing in yourself...

Rather than limiting your ability, believing in nonsense.
And where did you see in any of my post in this thread that I believe in anything.

Could you kindly point that out.

Because I noticed you have launched a vicious attack on me for no just reason.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by gaquilani: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Why are they denying? Abi no be true? Anyway wetin consign me? Shebi na their mama,no be my mama dem use.who cares anyway? undecided

Nawa for u , u de talk like say dem no de famous even b4 dem mama pass on. Na sin to de successful 4 9ja abi. nobody talk when dem de hustle na now dem de talk.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by siobahn: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
Naija and rumours! If dem no make am now, they have no talent. If dem make money, sacrifice and illuminati. When are we ever going to celebrate our own?? How can they sacrifice their mum after achieving fame and fortune?? Which kain juju be that? Anyways, haters will always hate, back biters will always be at the back.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by free2ryhme: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Why are they denying? Abi no be true? Anyway wetin consign me? Shebi na their mama,no be my mama dem use.who cares anyway? undecided

how you take know ooooo na wa ooo. Berem you still think this way shocked
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Graise(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
tongue It doesn't stop me from loving my guyz... *picking beans*
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Abujafood: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2012

Foolish talk!
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Bros,don't mind jobless bastards
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by busayobrig: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why do unsuccessful people refer successful people as illuminate?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by gabbidonbah(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nigerians are fools ,young nigerians are so gullible,i can understand their jobless situation n frustration.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by hammedkola(m): 2:56am On Oct 28, 2012
Why jealous of these guys success?
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by shilling(f): 4:23am On Oct 28, 2012
Sad that they have to defend themselves against such ridiculous rumors.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Ranoscky(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2012
Would love to read the already posted comments here b4 i drop mine. Brb
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by sconsults: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2012
Later people will say Nigerians are intelligent people)
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Uniqueme(f): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
If person no gt moni dem dey follow u 4rm ur village,if u gt money u r either ritualist or 419ner.oh chim!wetin person no go hear
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by nicky4lif(f): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nigerians,is this the only way to say sorry to people that their mum just died?celebs dey suffer ooo.so they have to be calm abt everything?even when they are angry abt it.do they have to paint it?in order not to have their fans hate them.well me,I will wash them one after the other.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by bidemi12(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
trigar12: There is a bit of truth in EVERY RUMOUR. I started having that suspicion when they signed on to UNIVERSAL MUSIC

Me too. . . .i started having misgivings as soon as my pet rabbit died. . . .these guys must have used it's blood for fame. . .
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2012
. . . .Na who even post dis note sef. . .y re people fond of tanishin good images which hardworkin guys hve created for years, right 4rm their first album. . . . . .has it been up to 2yrs since their mom re-unite wit dem. . . .MSTCHEEEEW, na only poor person, wey poverty don slap fit even think abt such a tin. . . . .thats y re nt proggresing. . Its only GOD that'll save & help our nation NIGERIA.
Re: We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing by muhammadtake5: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
no body no's d truth only God almighty[color=#990000][/color] cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (Pix) / Ali Baba And Wife, Mary Akpobome, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Osinachi Concert: Kate Henshaw, Humblesmith, Tiwa Savage, Others Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.