Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? (5442 Views)

Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? by brainhack(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Does any one in the house have any information about this, I was told by a friend that not all full-time Pastors are paid monthly salary.

That payment of monthly salary is reserved for a "category of full-time Pastors". The reason for this currently unclear.

Can someone please clarify.
Re: Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? by femicyrus(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
I wish they pay church workers too. 1 Timothy 5:18 "For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward." but the "pastor" takes it all. while the workers gets query, suspension and sometimes dismissal when occasions demand.
Re: Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? by brainhack(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
femicyrus:
I wish they pay church workers too. 1 Timothy 5:18 "For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward." but the "pastor" takes it all. while the workers gets query, suspension and sometimes dismissal when occasions demand.

Are you affirming that all full-time pastors receive monthly salary irrespective of their "position" and its not reserved for the ones above a particular "rank"?
Re: Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? by brainhack(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
The information i am getting is that some full time Pastors are not being paid monthly salary because they are not above a particular "rank". That they are paid nothing; which i find hard to believe subject to verification.

I think all full time Pastors in RCCG should be paid monthly salary, some of them have a family to feed.
Re: Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? by czarina(f): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
I dunno much about payment tho... But most of the Redeem Pastors I've met have real jobs with real incomes... They could be paying the high-ranking ones.
Re: Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? by femicyrus(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
brainhack:

Are you affirming that all full-time pastors receive monthly salary irrespective of their "position" and its not reserved for the ones above a particular "rank"?

2 Thessalonians 3:7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

3:8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

3:9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

3:11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

3:12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
Re: Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? by dankol: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
lol.. that's not possible.. from my little sojorn with rccg. all full timers get paid but there are varieties of full timers.. they have those employed by the national, state and even zone.. depending on the financial capacity of the respective church hierarchy. but where I think, the fella who told u whatever he told u got it mixed up is this... there are far more part-time pastors in rccg doing full time work than those commission as full time... in my postulation...I give part-time pastors 80% of rccg pastoral workforce... pls I stand to be corrected oo.. itaf teee I was active in church last ooo... it's over 3-4 years now...but then, I don't think much has changed...
Re: Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? by brainhack(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2017
dankol:
lol.. that's not possible.. from my little sojorn with rccg. all full timers get paid but there are varieties of full timers.. they have those employed by the national, state and even zone.. depending on the financial capacity of the respective church hierarchy. but where I think, the fella who told u whatever he told u got it mixed up is this... there are far more part-time pastors in rccg doing full time work than those commission as full time... in my postulation...I give part-time pastors 80% of rccg pastoral workforce... pls I stand to be corrected oo.. itaf teee I was active in church last ooo... it's over 3-4 years now...but then, I don't think much has changed...

Thanks bro, I really want to believe what you stated above is the case. I can't imagine a Full time Pastor not being paid because he is not a Provincial Pastor (or above).

I am of the opinion that part time Pastors of RCCG should be entitled to monthly stipend from the Church but all the part time Pastors i know have day time jobs, so their case is understandable.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Money And Customers To Your Business / What Kind Of Madness Is This In The Church / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.