Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali (33184 Views)

Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna / Video - Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Roverguy: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2012
IdowuSwap: you must be a very big fool!!!!!! I am very sure dogs will eat ur corpse tomorrow........

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by babzynkyahoocom(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Pls, whats the casualty rate so we can double the scores
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by jhydebaba(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Not again!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by brixton: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by sammyzacks(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2012
A suicide bomber has hit St. Rita's Catholic Church in  Ungwar Yero  area of Kaduna metropolis. The attack which seriously injured the Reverend father in the church occurred around 8:45 AM during the morning mass.

Eyewitnesses told SaharaReporters that a lone car bomber approached the church gate hoping to quietly drive into the church before exploding the bomb but the security men at the gate refused him entry.

The bomber then reversed his car and rammed it forcefully against the gate of the church, the gate caved in as the bomb exploded injuring several churchgoers.

Nigerian troops have cordoned off the area while the police and Kaduna state government officials are calming down  christian residents in the area to avoid religious confrontations that typically follows such attack in the state
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by jude33084(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2012
Oni John: . Are you stupid, Pity the innocent muslims? Are the Christians involved guilty?

No need for the insult bro wink you aŋԂ I know who is reponsible for τhis act.

Immediately the bomb went off aŋԂ the Rev fathere was injured, the police started appealing to the christian youth to calm down. We all know that innocent head will roll after τhis attack sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Segunbills(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2012
Oh lord heal our land from the hands of the wicked.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by joseff14(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2012
rafhell: it is all over the news. catholic church was hit with unspecified number of casualty.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-news-catholic-church-in-kaduna-bombed/
the sickness which is illiteracy and religious indoctrination. No right thinking educated fellow will do such a thing.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by babzynkyahoocom(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2012
Whats the casualty rate so we know the scores to get when we double it for reprisal
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by mmmustapha(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2012
Head it very loud, may Almighty Allah xpose them

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by adonisyung(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2012
I guess now that its obvious the war is between xtians and islams....I swear if I see any muslim(islamist) in delta I will kill him/her! D war has started xtians are not fools
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Timijo(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2012
Jibson999: A bomb just went off minutes ago, d sound was off d chart. Was rocking my pes, didn't know when I dropped d pad.....d sh*t is crazy I swear
A suicide bomber has hit St. Rita Catholic Church in Ungwar Yero area of Kaduna metropolis. The attack whichseriously injured the Reverend father in the church occurred around 7:45 AM during the morningmass.
Eyewitnesses told SaharaReporters that a lone car bomber approached the church gate hoping to quietlydrive into the church before exploding the bomb but the security men at the gate refused him entry.
The bomber then reversed his car and rammed it forcefully against the gate of the church, the gate caved in as the bomb exploded injuring several churchgoers.
Nigerian troops have cordoned off the area while the police and Kaduna state government officials are calming down christian residents in the area to avoid religious confrontations that typically follows such attack in the state.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Phamoxy(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2012
jude which training?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Ayorh4you(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2012
Let d battle begin......! Heads must role, n bl.ood must flow. We must teach those bast..ards lesson.
Now is d time
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by lacasa: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2012
adonisyung: I guess now that its obvious the war is between xtians and islams....I swear if I see any muslim(islamist) in delta I will kill him/her! D war has started xtians are not fools

Haha..

Do u кnoω wat War is

Be Careful wat u Wish fσr cos u jst might get it
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by searay(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2012
In cases like this, the constitution law of Moses should be implemented/applied.
Eye for an eye.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by jude33084(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2012
babz_ynk@yahoo.com:
Whats the casualty rate so we know the scores to get when we double it for reprisal

No casualty(dead) bro wink just the injured. The two gatemen will be my fear undecided because they where close to the hit sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by mannyU: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2012
I pray we quickly move past dis phase of our national existance. Its certainly not the best of times for us and worst is that those at the helm are not doing enough. May God help us all.

R.I.P τ̅☺ the departed. Avenge ur death.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2012
killuminati: Damn! 11th to comment!!

Dem don start to dey kill dem selves again come blame am on islam... Na wa Oooo!
Wow come blame am on islam? So u are saying that boko haram is islam? Pls educate us some more
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Rooneyboy(m): 10:44am On Oct 28, 2012
ISLAM !!!!!!!!
Religion of PISSSSSSSS.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by adonisyung(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2012
lacasa:

Haha..

Do u кnoω wat War is

Be Careful wat u Wish fσr cos u jst might get it
does it mata now? So xtians should stay and watch like fools whilst d muslims kill dem all claiming boko harram shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.