Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali (33183 Views)

Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna / Video - Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by hotwax: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
And the kids talk continues: u are ready to sacrifice ur self? That's interesting.... And wipe off basta.rds of the nation? Wow boy you've got a lot of mouth, for ur own sake, I hope u can't back it up. Brother I believe u are a christain, I am too. We follow the teachings of jesus christ right? What would he do? Would he look for some godfathers and wipe him some basta.rds of the nation?
I have seen violence, so much of it and I shiit u not boy, u have no idea.
So don't sit behind ur pc and incite violence because if u have never felt the recoil of a rifle or hear a 50 cal echo, boy u shouldn't even talk about war because it is a sad thing.

You must be shittting in your pants while typing. But, unfortunately, that violence is inevitable. What will you do then? Run and cry like A̶̲̥̅​ baby? I can't believe A̶̲̥̅​ normal person wouldn't think Nigeria is already at war. What's this situation called? Even America A̶̲̥̅​.k.A̶̲̥̅​ "gun street" doesn't experience bomb explosion daily as Nigeria. Yet you are afraid violence. You are A̶̲̥̅​ joker. Abeg I fit get tokunbo AK47? I won buy. Nairaland get auto section, why not ammo section?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by iconaus: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos don start bombing again but God will punished them.just bcuz of money why igbo are showing thier poverty life 2 affect others.if they can not work then they should go 2 hell useless tribe.

it is obvious ur wana stir igbo bashing. u know within urself that an igboman loves his life and would not indulge in suicide bombing .and igbos being 99.9 christians wouldnt do such . u re making fool of ur self . Dickhead
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by franchizy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
killuminati: Damn! 11th to comment!!

Dem don start to dey kill dem selves again come blame am on islam... Na wa Oooo!

My brother this thing tire me, its obvious that its igbo christians dat r carrying out dis evil in d name of Boko Haram, but Allah is vindicating us since yesterday wen one of the igbo Boko Haram leader was arrested in Zaria. Insha Allah
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Fermosky: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
ignis: And I would like to Travel to Zaria 2moro, wud be passing through kaduna.... I hope its safe to travel through kaduna and zaria 2moro.
: you dey go school ne?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=18pt]Why are people still posting cadaver pictures?
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stttttttttttttttttoooppppppp [/size]

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Emekamex(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
franchizy:

My brother this thing tire me, its obvious that its igbo christians dat r carrying out dis evil in d name of Boko Haram, but Allah is vindicating us since yesterday wen one of the igbo Boko Haram leader was arrested in Zaria. Insha Allah
If you were twice as smart, you'd still be s(t)upid.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by UD101(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Jibson999: A bomb just went off minutes ago, d sound was off d chart. Was rocking my pes, didn't know when I dropped d pad.....d sh*t is crazy I swear

This is d video of early morning bombing in Kaduna: http:///FW3NiL8k.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
mike404:
See this mallam wey dey claim say he be christian cheesy
Hahahaha michael somehow what u said made me laugh... Maybe because we share the same name. Happy sunday to u bro
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lord save us
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by taharqa: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
ARES:
My friend be a grown man for a minute. I am a christain and I believe u are too so reason before u talk.... Ok?

Even if i also disagree with d choice of words of d guy and even if like u i hv forcefully defended islam cos a minority of muslims shld nt define d majority, yet am really beginning to accept that there is smthing wrong with Islam or rather with Muslims generally. Am not even talking about parts of d religion that mks it very easy to brainwash sm ppl and turn them into extremists that commit atrocities( since oda groups and religions including xtainity hv passd tru same tin) BUT am talking about d parts of Islam dat mks it a DUTY 4 most Muslims to defend d 'image' of dier religion at all costs including looking for any thing to blame except d few extremists amongst them cos they figure dat wud rub-off negatively on d 'image' of dier religion. Northern muslims hv blamd virtuali everything - CIA, Mossad, FG, govt, Igbos, CAN, poverty, marginalizatn, 'injustice', 'enemies of islam', neighbouring countries and recently JTF etc- for BH atrocities; anything except sm of dem.

Am talking about d parts of islam dat mks it a DUTY on muslims to even Lie(taqiya) in order to defend d 'image' of islam and dier faith Or the 'victim's mentality' that everyone in d world is against Islam cos it is Allah's religion, the true religion and Allah wud 'defend' it( problem been sm of dem do not allow Allah to do d defending himself).

Moderate Muslims who are in d majority must stand up to defend dier religion from d narratives of d few crazy ones(extremists) and do so with a singlelarity of purpose equal or even greater than these extremists else sooner or later islam wud implord(..oh sori i forgot- it is actuali d religion of Allah who wud defend it no mata wot)

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Superego: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Fake accident video, moderators, please take a look at the poster, he is a terrorist! The accident happened in Ghana

[size=20pt]Boko Haram Bombs St. Rita Church, Malali, Kaduna; Fake ‘Related’ Accident Video Posted[/size]

October 28th, 2012

NewsRescue- A suspected Boko Haram terrorist just bombed the St. Rita’s Catholic Church in Ungwar Yero, Malali, Kaduna.

The terrorist reportedly attempted to drive his car through the gates. When blocked from doing so by security, he allegedly reversed and rammed the gate before detonating his powerful explosives. The explosion was heard far off in Kaduna, up to the GRA.

There is no detailed report of the number of causalities, however the pastor was said to have been among the injured.
Fake related accident video posted by suspicious characters

A non related (fake) video from outside Nigeria as evident by the car plate numbers and taxi cabs (possibly Ghanaian), was posted on youtube and said to have occurred due to the shock of the explosion. In the non-related Youtube video, several are seen dead and injured as a trailer truck veered off the road in Kaduna. A man is seen holding a boy with a severed head as a woman beside him wails. Two other victims are seen lying immobile on the street. Please note- this is a fake video and attempt by unscrupulous characters to provoke sectarian strife.

There are many groups and individuals in Nigeria who wish to foment sectarian strife to achieve their wicked motives, which include the promotion of a violent disintegration of the country.

Boko Haram is a Kanuri, North East based sect which operates out of Borno and Yobe states as well as neighboring Niger republic and Mali. The deadly sect has been responsible for at least a thousand deaths for the last two years in the Northern parts of Nigeria.

Police have been mobilized to prevent frustrated Kaduna youth from taking revenge on innocent people for the actions of this terrorist sect.

Of recent, Catholic Churches have more commonly been the victim of Bombings against Christians.

Related: NewsRescue- Decoding Boko Haram: The Regional Ambitions and Permutations

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-bombs-st-rita-church-malali-kaduna-ghastly-accident-recorded-video/#ixzz2AaxpI7Pw
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Chudiking(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
It must be revenge back, islam sect boko must perish
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by taharqa: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
ARES:
My brother, relax, I am a christain and I condem outright generalization of issues like u just did. For the fact that cliford orji was a ritualist and also was a christain, and an igbo man, does that mean that christainity condone such act?
It will be nice if we are civil, it doesn't really cost much. Thank u
Agreed...esp on d Generalization tin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by decepticos(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos hate truth tha s why if they arrest one them 4 bad things they will say na hin time reach.imagine how then plenty 4 lagos like flies doing bad things.well lagos be like U.S.A or UK.for thier side.heey mama chukwudi my son they go lagos 2morrow.heeeyyy.make then no bring bomb enter yorubaland.cus then like bad business
I believe and i know you need help of a kind i can't prescribe, and please be quick about it. For the 'state of mind' wey u dey no ok.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Superego: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
lestat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oktkr6QY7IM&feature=g-hist

This is a fake video from Ghana.

Lestat/ Henri Ikwuemesi

You are a terrorist!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by taharqa: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ganys: Why Catholic church Everytime, Im smelling Pentacoster Conspiracy Here..Papa Oritsejafor, The Blood is in your HANDs...God Dey sha angry
..YES blame it on anything else cept Muslims extremists. That was what i was just talking about- Pentecostal churches can now be added to d 'list'.. Blame away; i undastad it is a DUTY
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by otokx(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Where were the police when the bombers were having a field day? now that the people want to organize themselves for a direct inquiry police is there to say no more retaliation let the law take its full course. For how long will the law be taking its full course? Is it a one sided law that only takes its full course after the bombers have struck? This law na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by bright007(f): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
Boko haram na d name
wey people wey no like
peace dey use cause
serious gbege for our
obodo nigeria.
This people no kom like
our religions,muslims and
christians.This people don
put serious fear for our
people mind and
belle,...ehhhuu.. infact we
no fit jollificate for area
again.
My country
people,abeg,make we join
hand together,make we
no allow this chikini
group of people to dey
gbege our country.
If u see anybody or
anything wey no pure for
your eyes,carry go report
to police wey dey for your
area sharp-sharp
Abeg make we all come
together to build that
better obodo nigeria
kpaaakpaa,we no be
terrorist,we be better
nigerians.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
Fu*k one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
hotwax:

You must be shittting in your pants while typing. But, unfortunately, that violence is inevitable. What will you do then? Run and cry like A̶̲̥̅​ baby? I can't believe A̶̲̥̅​ normal person wouldn't think Nigeria is already at war. What's this situation called? Even America A̶̲̥̅​.k.A̶̲̥̅​ "gun street" doesn't experience bomb explosion daily as Nigeria. Yet you are afraid violence. You are A̶̲̥̅​ joker. Abeg I fit get tokunbo AK47? I won buy. Nairaland get auto section, why not ammo section?
My young brother, with young, hot blood, it is the hot ones that flow faster.I won't trade insults with u on a faceless forum. I bet u've got ur own click, got some heat and can't wait to squeeze the trigger. That is grand to know, u want war, u just want to spill blood, u want AK47? That's interesting. In ur whole life, u will never have the training I've had or see or touch the hardwares I have been exposed to but I tell u sir, when u see a full blown war, u will know that AK47 can't do u any good.
War is bad, don't insult somebody telling u that the last thing u need is war.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by ABAKA72(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos don start bombing again but God will punished them.just bcuz of money why igbo are showing thier poverty life 2 affect others.if they can not work then they should go 2 hell useless tribe.
who is this slowpoke.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by ujukala: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
This killings must stop.Boko Haram is not the same thing as Islam please. Idowuswap, please repent or you perish!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by ABAKA72(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
who is this slowpoke?.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Ayorh4you(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
ARES:
And the kids talk continues: u are ready to sacrifice ur self? That's interesting.... And wipe off basta.rds of the nation? Wow boy you've got a lot of mouth, for ur own sake, I hope u can't back it up. Brother I believe u are a christain, I am too. We follow the teachings of jesus christ right? What would he do? Would he look for some godfathers and wipe him some basta.rds of the nation?
I have seen violence, so much of it and I shiit u not boy, u have no idea.
So don't sit behind ur pc and incite violence because if u have never felt the recoil of a rifle or hear a 50 cal echo, boy u shouldn't even talk about war because it is a sad thing.

u seem no to kw dat d best form of defence is attack. U can sit and watch while those bast.ards kill ur peeps every sunday, but 4 me, im not gonna take dat. Those cowards cant kip killing us like fouls. Mr man, stop being a cow.ard, rise up and lets fight the battle together. I bliv we can. Yes, together we can
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nigeria has sick people.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by enehaluh(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Good Heavens! St. Rita's my Former Church..It is a Chaplaincy under St. Monica,Malali..we built dat church from d scratch oh. angry just heard d priest has died!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
taharqa: Even if i also disagree with d choice of words of d guy and even if like u i hv forcefully defended islam cos a minority of muslims shld nt define d majority, yet am really beginning to accept that there is smthing wrong with Islam or rather with Muslims generally. Am not even talking about parts of d religion that mks it very easy to brainwash sm ppl and turn them into extremists that commit atrocities( since oda groups and religions including xtainity hv passd tru same tin) BUT am talking about d parts of Islam dat mks it a DUTY 4 most Muslims to defend d 'image' of dier religion at all costs including looking for any thing to blame except d few extremists amongst them cos they figure dat wud rub-off negatively on d 'image' of dier religion. Northern muslims hv blamd virtuali everything - CIA, Mossad, FG, govt, Igbos, CAN, poverty, marginalizatn, 'injustice', 'enemies of islam', neighbouring countries and recently JTF etc- for BH atrocities; anything except sm of dem. Am talking about d parts of islam dat mks it a DUTY on muslims to even Lie(taqiya) in order to defend d 'image' of islam and dier faith Or the 'victim's mentality' that everyone in d world is against Islam cos it is Allah's religion, the true religion and Allah wud 'defend' it( problem been sm of dem do not allow Allah to do d defending himself)...Moderate Muslims who are in d majority must stand up to defend dier religion from d narratives of d few crazy ones(extremists) and do so with a singlelarity of purpose equal or even greater than these extremists else sooner or later islam wud implord(..oh sori i forgot- it is actuali d religion of Allah who wud defend it no mata wot)
My brother thank u very much. Let us reason like adults jor. I am not a muslim so some issues u raised here I cannot argue or support but anything that will make a man take another man's life is clearly wrong.I have seen some really nice muslims,I have seen evil ones as well but can we as christains beat our chest and say that christainity has not done some really crazy things in the past.
Do u notice that the victim mentality that u talked abt is only exhibited by muslims from poor countries.do u notice that muslims in saudi arabia hardly go out to riot. These are still muslims. I believe that the government of a place should supecede all forms of religious fellowship, that is the reason u have all this madness shrouded with religion so that it will attract a lot of sympathy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.