Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

5 Good Reasons You Should Not Allow Satan Influence You - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Good Reasons You Should Not Allow Satan Influence You (532 Views)

Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Help ! This Mosque hornspeakers Will Not Allow Me To Rest / If Allah Warns Us Against Satan, Then Why Doesn't He Destroy Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Good Reasons You Should Not Allow Satan Influence You by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2012
5 Good Reasons You Should Not Allow The Devil Influence You by lekibraky: 11:27am
All the evil practices in this life is always attached to devil.
Devil as we all know was one of the message gets of God from inception who is always in the company of the Angels. His name then was iblis untill he rejected the commandment of his lord by being too egoistic and arrogant whe God told him and all the prophets to bow to Adam because he had the knowledge they did not all have Satan said I can never now to somebody u created from clay when I was created from fire. He was rebuked and sent out of heaven but he begged God to grant him respite till the day of judgement that he will stand in the way of all the children of Adam and never allow them remember God and the respite was granted to him till the day of judgement but with the condition that he shall never be able to touch those who believes in him and him alone. The reasons you should not allow Satan influence u goes thus
1. He had seen God and had enjoyed in the heaven we all are striving to go but if he influenced us and makes us go agains God we will never see God because of our iniquities and we will never enjoy what Satan himself had enjoyed when he was with God

2. He is an open enemy because we can see in all scriptures that he said he will stand in our way and never make us remember God as a result of this you don't lose guard to your enemy always be prepared to combat him

3. He is immortal unlike me and you that have limited te to spend before we die and meet with our God. In as much as the world exist Satan will continue to exist so te little years we have to spend please let us spend it in the way of God

4. He is a product of fire which is the final destination for all the wrong doers. Satan was made from fire so sending him back to fire is like sending the fish to the water but me and you can never withstand putting our hands in fire for five seconds

5. He will deny his followers on the day of judgement asking if you know him when you claim it was devil that influenced you into doin wrong things he will asked if you have ever met him so why allow him influence you.

I rest my case here never whine and dine with the devil you will know when you Are doin the right thing at the right time I wish you best of luck may God guide u all to his right Path
Re: 5 Good Reasons You Should Not Allow Satan Influence You by ParisLove2(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
And the satanic verses comes to mind angry Nice Points you raised. One should never let Satan influence him or her. The result can be devastating.
Thanks for sharing smiley

(1) (Reply)

Upon What Is The Muslim Unity? / The Major Sins / Advive 4 Non-hijabis By Omar Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.