Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,905 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? (932 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Lero15(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2012
For me, I'll say it's dry bones rising again and becoming flesh in the book of Ezekiel...what's yours? Just one, please.
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by k2039: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Most amazing is the resurrection of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by DRPYGRU: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2013
^^
yea, same also.
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Lero15: For me, I'll say it's dry bones rising again and becoming flesh in the book of Ezekiel...what's yours? Just one, please.
grin grin grin so you think actual bones got up and put on skin and started walking ? holy crap. you do know that was an allegorical representation of the spiritual state of israel ? dry bones means 'spiritually dead'
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Here is mine
1. The donkey that talked to balaam
2. Jonah and the fish.
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind: Here is mine
1. The donkey that talked to balaam
2. Jonah and the fish.
those are not miracles. those are allegorical stories. the fish is the roman empire ( usa and europe ). havent read the donkey story in ages but if i do i am sure i can tell you what it represents

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
obadiah777: those are not miracles. those are allegorical stories. the fish is the roman empire ( usa and europe ). havent read the donkey story in ages but if i do i am sure i can tell you what it represents

If I want to play this game of allegories with you, I bet you won't be able to mention any single miracle in d bible again. They all can be given different interpretations saying they are allegories. Its just gonna take my time n m not ready to engage in it with you
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

If I want to play this game of allegories with you, I bet you won't be able to mention any single miracle in d bible again. They all can be given different interpretations saying they are allegories. Its just gonna take my time n m not ready to engage in it with you
the real miracle is how the lord created human spirits and human bodies. now thats a miracle. all that turning water to wine, walking on water, making the blind see, valley of dry bones, talking snake, parting the red sea, jonahs fish etc etc etc ? all allegorical

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
obadiah777: the real miracle is how the lord created human spirits and human bodies. now thats a miracle. all that turning water to wine, walking on water, making the blind see, valley of dry bones, talking snake, parting the red sea, jonahs fish etc etc etc ? all allegorical

Lol, and also how the lord created himself from nothing. That's also a miracle.

Ure a smart christian. Smart christians have learnt to hide under allegories. Some silly ones still try to take those moonlight tales literally and rationalise them.
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, and also how the lord created himself from nothing. That's also a miracle.

Ure a smart christian. Smart christians have learnt to hide under allegories. Some silly ones still try to take those moonlight tales literally and rationalise them.
hmmm the first human on earth was also created out of nothing. how do you explain that ?
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
obadiah777: hmmm the first human on earth was also created out of nothing. how do you explain that ?

I don't know n I don't claim to know

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

I don't know n I don't claim to know
and there you have it. an admittance of ignorance. i am glad you accept that you are ignorant of things beyond your sphere of understanding such as how the first human was created out of nothing and how God was created out of nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
obadiah777: and there you have it. an admittance of ignorance. i am glad you accept that you are ignorant of things beyond your sphere of understanding such as how the first human was created out of nothing and how God was created out of nothing grin

Lol, since you know why not tell us? Don't just tell us He did it. Tell us HOW he did it with detailed explanation and references if possible.
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
1. Parting of the red sea
2. A virgin conceiving
3. The apostles speaking in tongues
abi dose ones are allegory too?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, since you know why not tell us? Don't just tell us He did it. Tell us HOW he did it with detailed explanation and references if possible.
the point is you see the incredulity of the first human being created out of nothing so therefore you should not be asking me how God was created out of nothing if you cant answer how the first physical human that you can see was created out of nothing. the point here is there are mysteries in this world beyond my and your sphere. yet we see humans walking on the earth. where did the first ever one come from and who created him or her ? wink

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dap07: 1. Parting of the red sea
2. A virgin conceiving
3. The apostles speaking in tongues
abi dose ones are allegory too?
mary had s-e-x with joseph. and i can prove it. and the red sea is a nation of people not a body of water and apostles speaking in tongues they knew when they were young is not what you think it is wink

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by tobechi20(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
The bible itself is a miracle
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
obadiah777: mary had s-e-x with joseph. and i can prove it. and the red sea is a nation of people not a body of water and apostles speaking in tongues they knew when they were young is not what you think it is wink
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
obadiah777: mary had s-e-x with joseph. and i can prove it. and the red sea is a nation of people not a body of water and apostles speaking in tongues they knew when they were young is not what you think it is wink
ehn ehn.. cheesy *grabs a bottle of Bud*..oya, tell me more..

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by vanhelsing(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Samson killed 1000 philistines with the jawbone of a donkey, now it'll take on the average 1 minute to kill 1 person since its not like they lined up and submitted their heads willingly...Hence it'll take 16-17hours to kill 1000 men, I sure most of y'all have watched Jet li's "The one" or "The Matrix" and screamed "film trick"lol

Where does one get the strength to fight for 17 hours? Fast forward to this millennium,he could have represented a country during the world war 2 all alone....Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:41am On Nov 07, 2013
the hanging of the nazarene.
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2013
vanhelsing: Samson killed 1000 philistines with the jawbone of a donkey, now it'll take on the average 1 minute to kill 1 person since its not like they lined up and submitted their heads willingly...Hence it'll take 16-17hours to kill 1000 men, I sure most of y'all have watched Jet li's "The one" or "The Matrix" and screamed "film trick"lol

Where does one get the strength to fight for 17 hours? Fast forward to this millennium,he could have represented a country during the world war 2 all alone....Lmao
ohhh man!!! That is epic

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by MostHigh: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: and there you have it. an admittance of ignorance. i am glad you accept that you are ignorant of things beyond your sphere of understanding such as how the first human was created out of nothing and how God was created out of nothing grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Dap07:
ehn ehn.. cheesy *grabs a bottle of Bud*..oya, tell me more..
Ok first up. mary had s-x-x with joseph. she wasnt no dayum 'virgin'. i decided to make a special thread on it. this is it here https://www.nairaland.com/1508216/italo-belligerent-catholic-mary-wasnt

let me know if you hear or forbear then we shall proceed grin
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin
hey chief MostHigh i troway salute with all 10 fingers grin grin
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: Ok first up. mary had s-x-x with joseph. she wasnt no dayum 'virgin'. i decided to make a special thread on it. this is it here https://www.nairaland.com/1508216/italo-belligerent-catholic-mary-wasnt

let me know if you hear or forbear then we shall proceed grin
cheesy Obadiah of life!!...ride on man!!
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dap07:
cheesy Obadiah of life!!...ride on man!!
lol my man Dap07 grin
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
The woman wiv the issue of blood.............. Hmmmmmmmmmn!
Re: Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? by Lero15(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Obadiah, r u a catholic?

(1) (Reply)

When God's Timing Is Taking Too Long / My Christian Love Story - If You Ever Break My Heart God Will Deal With You. / Excellent GOD And D Foolish Things He Has Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.