Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt (4868 Views)

ACCORDING TO BIBLE: "CATHOLIC MARY" IS A PAGAN GODDESS (A DEVIL) / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2013
john 1 vs 45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. <<<< THE SON OF JOSEPH

MATTHEW 13 vs 55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? <<<< THE CARPENTERS SON

1 corinthians 7 vs 34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband. <<< REAL MEANING OF THE WORD VIRGIN. AN UNMARRIED WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Joshthefirst(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2013
I thought a virgin was a woman who had not had s.exual intercourse before?
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by kolidave: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2013
So? Ur point exactly?
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: I thought a virgin was a woman who had not had s.exual intercourse before?
yup thats what we all thought. its one of those words whose real meaning has been changed in the last 200 years to something else. it means a woman who is unmarried. what today we call a spinster
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
kolidave: So? Ur point exactly?
she and joseph did tha dam thang in the sack. wasnt no such thing as immaculate conception. what we have is immaculate deception grin

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by GentleMimi: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: she and joseph did tha dam thang in the sack. wasnt no such thing as immaculate conception. what we have is immaculate deception grin
Gosh! Your point is sooooo sickening! I will not bother wif this post.Be careful how u lead people astray.Keep ur beliefs to ur self and DO NOT choke it down our throats!
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: she and joseph did tha dam thang in the sack. wasnt no such thing as immaculate conception. what we have is immaculate deception grin

More like vatican immaculate deception Sire.smiley

Demon concept, son born with mother but fatherless. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
Gosh! Your point is sooooo sickening! I will not bother wif this post.Be careful how u lead people astray.Keep ur beliefs to ur self and DO NOT choke it down our throats!
what sickening about conception and procreation ? thats how you came into this world woman. its a natural process. why is it sickening ? are you a lesbian ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

More like vatican immaculate deception Sire.smiley

Demon concept, son born with mother but fatherless. grin grin
grin grin grin grin scripture do say in the last days some will be caught up in fables

2 timothy 4 vs 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
GentleMimi:

Calm down smiley

No one is forcing you to accept the truth

But it is the truth. smileyThe Virgin birth idea is pure mind controll.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin scripture do say in the last days some will be caught up in fables

2 timothy 4 vs 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Fables indeed Sire.

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Calm down smiley

No one is forcing you to accept the truth

But it is the truth. smileyThe Virgin birth idea is pure mind controll.
wasnt like she was forced to click the topic anyway grin GentleMimi ? more like TroublesomeMimi tongue
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: what sickening about conception and procreation ? thats how you came into this world woman. its a natural process. why is it sickening ? are you a lesbian ? tongue

They would rather follow that which is against nature Sire

Its one of the fisrt symptoms of denial, going against nature that is.

Yeah just like being batty, now if that is not against nature then tell me what is.smiley

They hate themselves.smiley

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin. Indeed sire. God doesnt do black magic grin grin. Jesus was conceived when Joseph and Mary were not married. But you do know thats not fornication? Fornication is when you sleep with a lady with no intention of keepin her for life.... You marry who you sleep with... Wel dayummm sire. I wanna ask u sumtin. Is marrying 2wives a sin?

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2013

NaturaL Sire.smiley

Like all we other normal human beings.

That osiris mithras gist of virgin birth is a powerfull mind controll tool

Just imagine, if you can accept such a scam within your concoiusness then you will accept anything. grin

mind controlled Z0mb1es.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin. Indeed sire. God doesnt do black magic grin grin. Jesus was conceived when Joseph and Mary were not married. But you do know thats not fornication? Fornication is when you sleep with a lady with no intention of keepin her for life.... You marry who you sleep with... Wel dayummm sire. I wanna ask u sumtin. Is marrying 2wives a sin?

Not A sin, but plenty wahala for your yard .smiley
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MEILYN(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

lmao grin grin. Yea not a sin atall. These Christians are just changing tins.
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jesu Kristi Olugbala!!! Obadiah ti gbe de shocked shocked shocked

I'm out embarassed

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

They would rather follow that which is against nature Sire

Its one of the fisrt symptoms of denial, going against nature that is.

Yeah just like being batty, now if that is not against nature then tell me what is.smiley

They hate themselves.smiley
grin grin boom bye bye ina batty man dem
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by kolidave: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
u dis dude ehn. Lmaooo. U ave a way of turning the bible upside down and having meanings to it. Did u read d rest of the passage? Even Joseph was scared dat she was pregnant,since he hadn't touched her wanted to even call the marraige off before an angel appeared to him telling him not to. Meaning,THEY DIDNT DO IT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin. Indeed sire. God doesnt do black magic grin grin. Jesus was conceived when Joseph and Mary were not married. But you do know thats not fornication? Fornication is when you sleep with a lady with no intention of keepin her for life.... You marry who you sleep with... Wel dayummm sire. I wanna ask u sumtin. Is marrying 2wives a sin?
haha well said sire and you can marry as many wives as you want so long as you are financially capable of and the women are in agreement. its not a sin.

isaiah 4 vs 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. <<< after armageddon when almost all the men have been destroyed several women will be begging to be with the few men left

3 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

NaturaL Sire.smiley

Like all we other normal human beings.

That osiris mithras gist of virgin birth is a powerfull mind controll tool

Just imagine, if you can accept such a scam within your concoiusness then you will accept anything. grin

mind controlled Z0mb1es.smiley
well the point is the lord has created many spirits to be void. meaning they are to be followers and not leaders. so it is an inevitable fact that the majority of people created in the world are created to be led. only a miniscule amount are created with the information and wisdom and knowledge required to lead. its a zombified world. there are always people waiting to be led astray. we cant do nothing about that. its how the lord made it. too many chiefs and few indians will be anarchy. few chiefs and many indians is how the world is

2 Likes

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin abi ? lol
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove: Jesu Kristi Olugbala!!! Obadiah ti gbe de shocked shocked shocked

I'm out embarassed
Ishi sweerie waz gwan ? why you skurred ? lol grin grin
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by kolidave: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: haha well said sire and you can marry as many wives as you want so long as you are financially capable of and the women are in agreement. its not a sin.

isaiah 4 vs 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. <<< after armageddon when almost all the men have been destroyed several women will be begging to be with the few men left
it is a sin ooo. The passage you quoted didn't say its okay to marry more Dan 1 wives. Prophet Isaiah was only siting what will happen or events that will occur in the last days...
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
kolidave: u dis dude ehn. Lmaooo. U ave a way of turning the bible upside down and having meanings to it. Did u read d rest of the passage? Even Joseph was scared dat she was pregnant,since he hadn't touched her wanted to even call the marraige off before an angel appeared to him telling him not to. Meaning,THEY DIDNT DO IT!!!!
lol nah joseph was scared that he had gotten her pregnant and yet they had not been officially married according to jewish custom. nothing new under the sun. what has been is that which shall be. same thing happens today. you sleep with a woman and get her pregnant and you are scared and panicked because you have not been officially married. wink

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by kolidave: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mark 10:6-8:"But from the
beginning of the creation, God 'made them male
and female.' 'For this reason a man shall leave his
father and mother and be joined to his wife, 'and
the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are
no longer two, but one flesh.
The two as one is the pattern on how marriage
was to be conducted from the start. NOT three or
four as one. The New Testament teaches that, “Each man
[should] have his own wife, and let each woman
have her own husband” (1 Cor. 7:2).
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by kolidave: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol nah joseph was scared that he had gotten her pregnant and yet they had not been officially married according to jewish custom. nothing new under the sun. what has been is that which shall be. same thing happens today. you sleep with a woman and get her pregnant and you are scared and panicked because you have not been officially married. wink
u dis guy ehn. I knew u would say that.... God save our souls,especially urs. I rest my case
Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
kolidave: it is a sin ooo. The passage you quoted didn't say its okay to marry more Dan 1 wives. Prophet Isaiah was only siting what will happen or events that will occur in the last days...
i thessalonians 5 vs 21 Prove all things <<< prove with scriptures that it is a sin.

you know what sin is right ?

1 john 3 vs 4 sin is the transgression of the law. <<< so for there to be sin ? there has to be a law that is broken. so you need to show me the law that says marrying more than one wife is a sin because if there is no such laws then there is no sin

romans 4 vs 15 where there is no law there is no transgression. << no law no sin

so now show me that law. i am waiting wink

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: lol nah joseph was scared that he had gotten her pregnant and yet they had not been officially married according to jewish custom. nothing new under the sun. what has been is that which shall be. same thing happens today. you sleep with a woman and get her pregnant and you are scared and panicked because you have not been officially married. wink

If only they would open thier eyes then they would have a chance to be healed.smiley

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: Ishi sweerie waz gwan ? why you skurred ? lol grin grin
Not scared, darlee mwa. Rather I am apalled because my eyes just beheld your iniquitious post embarassed

1 Like

Re: Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt by MostHigh: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin boom bye bye ina batty man dem

grin grin grin

Yuh don know Sire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Consciousness Need A Brain? / Does The Bible Need An Update? | Ep. 101 / What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.