Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale (22009 Views)

A Tree With Allah Written On It [see Photo] / Corn With Allah's Inscription On It / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by webaplanet(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
A prized goat has been put up for sale in India with a whopping £128,000 price tag.

Islam Bhati, 37, from Rajasthan in India, is trying to sell his finest goat for 11 million rupees to a Muslim family celebrating the Eid al-Adha festival.

The two-year-old animal is organic and has the word 'Allah' in Arabic emblazoned on one side of his fur. He also has a crescent and star on the other side.

Mr Bhati said: ‘It’s a miracle animal and I feel blessed to own him. We have looked after this goat like our child and he’s the best goat around. We can easily charge 11 million for such a divine animal, it's pretty reasonable.’

Mr Bhati, who run's the family's marble business, bought the goat from a nearby farm two years' ago.
He said: ‘I noticed the inscriptions soon after I bought him. I knew it was sacred. Since we took him into our home we have cared for him and fed him pulses, fresh tree leaves and dry fruit. His meat will be very good.’

Mr Bhati has been offered huge sums for the goat since he posted an advert on the

Mr Bhati said: ‘The most I’ve been offered so far is 2.5 million rupees (£30,000) but I refused. If anything this goat is a priceless animal. I will only sell it for the asking price. And when I sell it, I’ll give 50 per cent of the money to a local orphanage. We’ll miss him when he’s gone but there cannot be a better occasion to sell him.’
Muslims sacrifice a goat or a sheep on the eve of Eid-al-Adha to commemorate Prophet Ibrahim's willingness to sacrifice his son Ismail on God's command

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223935/Eid-goats-selling-128-000.html

For more odd and wacky News like this click >> http://

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
i no see anything resemblance jare,una can dey mumu sha

15 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
youmour: i no see anything resemblance jare,una can dey mumu sha

Nothing more need be said.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by wiegraf: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
I can see the resemblance. Good sir, milk those suckers, milk em dry...

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
youmour: i no see anything resemblance jare,una can dey mumu sha
I don't think it's in english.

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
I can't even count how many goats I have seen with similar spots & even better fonts like the above in the streets of Oshogbo

3 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mumu dey sha!
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't think it's in english.
Afam....You av appeared again, what kept you away from the debate yesternight?
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by salam001(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
Great!!! ALLAH'S signature on a goat?!,allahu akbar,why Goat why not camel,i thought mohammed loves camel ?

3 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Humanbeans(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
This Allah goat go sweet die, I wish I can have a portion of it. But on a second thought does it mean Allah now indwel goats. No offence pls

3 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by gramci: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
salam001: Great!!! ALLAH'S signature on a goat?!,allahu akbar,why Goat why not camel,i thought mohammed loves camel ?

Them de show them self one by one

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by oloriooko(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
I hope the not so visible inscription is also on every part of the meat undecided

And I hope the buyers will also eat the fur with its inscriptions undecided

Ignorance gone on rampage

5 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by AizekB(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Na waoh allah don dey reviel himself 4 animal body. Tins don bad b dat

7 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by bigx(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
Its written with a bad handwriting grin my handwriting's bad so I know these things... Now going to search for all my property with "bad handwriting" Allah, noting sweet pass easy money

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by ba7man(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
Are you supposed to keep it?? Worship it?? Put it on display?? Eat it??.....
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Afam4eva(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
ogbeche77:
Afam....You av appeared again, what kept you away from the debate yesternight?
I totally forgot that there was a debate. I think i'll enter for subsequent ones.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by violent(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
So an ugly looking Indian goat with furs well trimmed out to show an inscription of 'Allah' is not considered an insult to Muslims.

But a low budget American movie is enough to cause outrage and destruction of properties.

I hope this dude gets to sell this 'Allah' goat to some Islamic fanatic. A fool and his money are an aberration anyways.

11 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by mike404(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
Who is fooling who
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Pain(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
Al Baa Baa Sheep Have U Any Wool? Yes Sir. Yes Sir 3 Bags @ $30,000 each! Rich F00ls!. Sing along with me kids.

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by slap1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
I'm suprized that muslims are yet to start burning houses and killing people. Obviously the name of Allah on a goat is positively symbolic.

8 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
It depends on how you view it, I can also see Zeus, Baal, Ra, Valhalla, Thor all from that same inscription.

Absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by juman(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
No no, its not Allah's name. It's just normal goat's colour.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
HALLUCINATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
"Miracle goat." LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by aribisala0(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
when i was a child I used to see all kinds of things in the changing shapes of clouds. One day I saw 3 sticks of suya. I wonder what that meant

7 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by PosCaricature: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
Goat na goat.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by DonHummer(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lmao....jst a mere coincidence.....bt @ least dis one is nt happenin in brazil,,and anyone who buys dat goat is a goat...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Iran Builds North-Korea's First Mosque / Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.