Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? (7720 Views)

What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] / Mercy Johnson Is Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity On Google Search In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by quicksylva(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hmm I will gladly pay 50k for everything Naetochukwu Chikwe, aka Naeto C, aka Yes Boss is wearing in this pix . His Aboki's hat, Shades, T- Shirt and Including his wrist Watch O.

Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
I will pay $1000 for Jim Iyke's BB Porsche cheesy
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by kpozite(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
Make everybody manage him disease for him body abeg.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I will pay $1000 for Jim Iyke's BB Porsche cheesy

you wont even get a tyre for that amount. tongue
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
I'll not even take any of them for free not to talk of paying for it. Or is there any difference in the NY cap Olamide wore or the NY cap my roommate Tunde wore?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Nuezha(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I will pay $1000 for Jim Iyke's BB Porsche cheesy
Are you his promoter?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by salam001(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
Then I would also pay 15k for wizkid's new Car,seriously no one is gonna give him more for it
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
I would gladly pay a fortune for Tonto Dikeh's voice,
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
I will gladly pay any amount for genevieve's pant ..i congratulate dbanj ,na only him don see that pant since year 2000 till now
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
@OP, come off it jor! What's so special about buying any Nigerian celeb old stuffs put on auction? For what? Even if it cost them millions to get it, the same millions you can actually buy a brand new one for yourself. Why buy used when you can definitely go for a brand new stuff? I don't pray for that kind money, make we de pray for the kain money wey be say we no go sabi price of things, that's the koko, not buying used stuffs in the name of being previously owned or used by a celeb.

It's not any act of being patriotic buying Celebs' listed old stuffs, God forbid me, and separate me and poverty!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
ghettodreamz: @OP, come off it jor! What's so special about buying any Nigerian celeb old stuffs put on auction? For what? Even if it cost them millions to get it, the same millions you can actually buy a brand new one for yourself. Why buy used when you can definitely go for a brand new stuff? I don't pray for that kind money, make we de pray for the kain money wey be say we no go sabi price of things, that's the koko, not buying used stuffs in the name of being previously owned or used by a celeb.

It's not any act of being patriotic buying Celebs' listed old stuffs, God forbid me, and separate me and poverty!
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
ghettodreamz: @OP, come off it jor! What's so special about buying any Nigerian celeb old stuffs put on auction? For what? Even if it cost them millions to get it, the same millions you can actually buy a brand new one for yourself. Why buy used when you can definitely go for a brand new stuff? I don't pray for that kind money, make we de pray for the kain money wey be say we no go sabi price of things, that's the koko, not buying used stuffs in the name of being previously owned or used by a celeb.

for your mind you don make one statement ..this cant even move a nursery child to talk more of a primary school student
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by dejiswaggs(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
I will pay N1,500 for dbanj's glassess.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
coolkris: for your mind you don make one statement ..this cant even move a nursery child to talk more of a primary school student

Guy, you are entitled to your own choice, it's your life, so choose whatever you want for yourself. We're not the same and our life styles could never be the same. No offense, I wish you well!
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by bigtt76(f): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hot new kor ...gbono news ni. I guess its one of those traffic seeking fake cooy and paste news abi? If th mods or Seun nor de flush una ...na me go start. Just distracting people from a free flowing thread.Shege banza.
homesteady: plz abeg hw can i post a topic...i'm new here...i have hot news
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
homesteady: plz abeg hw can i post a topic...i'm new here...i have hot news

It's very simple to post a topic

All you need to do is find a section that has to do with your topic of interest. Let assume you want to post a topic that has to do with Celebrities, after you'd logged in, on the homepage, at the top left corner of the page, we have ENTERTAINMENT under which there are various other sections; Jokes Etc, TV/Movies, Music/Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature/Writing.

Click on Celebrities

A new page would be displayed where you can simply click on Create New Topic See attached image for pictorial illustration. The place where my arrow is pointing at in the image ( Create New Topic ), is where you will click to create or post a new topic. The same methodology applies to all other sections too, depending on the topic you wanted to post. I hope this help.

Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by dopeJemi: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
Choi! Dis z an insult angry

A slap 2 mah face sad

So clothes don finish 4 market wen I go dey wan buy clothes wey lousy ceLebrities wear

No be d same body we get ni

Wats so speciaL abt deir clothes?

If u had said cars or wat dey like so much which z not deir clothes, ehen! I 4 understand, no be clothes

Abi no be market dem dey buy deir clothes undecided
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
dopeJemi: Choi! Dis z an insult angry

A slap 2 mah face sad

So clothes don finish 4 market wen I go dey wan buy clothes wey lousy ceLebrities wear

No be d same body we get ni

Wats so speciaL abt deir clothes?

If u had said cars or wat dey like so much which z not deir clothes, ehen! I 4 understand, no be clothes

Abi no be market dem dey buy deir clothes undecided

Abi oooo. Wonder shall never end. That's how some people would buy problems into their own lives with their own money. Shior! SMH undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by bigtt76(f): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
Guy why your body de hot so? It happens round the world, people want to buy stuff belonging to other celebrities not because they want to use it personally but as a 'keep-sake' <hope my spelling right shaa>. For example Michael Jackson's gloves fetched hundreds ofthousand dollars not becaus the buyer cannot buy new ones but becos it belongs to MJ ...so forget dat tin. Most of the posts here are only making mockery of th artists in question.

[quote author=ghettodreamz]

Guy, you are entitled to your own choice, it's your life, so choose whatever you want for yourself. We're not the same and our life styles could never be the same. No offense, I wish you well![/quote
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Things I will definitely bid for include - the rights to the movie "things fall apart"

- original manuscripts of the following books - Wedlock of the gods, the gods are not to blame, Trial of brother jero, things fall apart.

- the dub plates of all 2faces songs starting from plantashion boys.

- the rights to Evi Edna Ogholis songs, Christiana Essien Igbokwes songs, Onyeka Onwenu, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Fela, Osadebe, Oliver de coque and Sir shina peters.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
bigtt76: Guy why your body de hot so? It happens round the world, people want to buy stuff belonging to other celebrities not because they want to use it personally but as a 'keep-sake' <hope my speeling right shaa>. For example Michael Jackson's gloves fetched hundreds ofthousand dollars not becaus the buyer cannot buy new ones but becos it belongs to MJ ...so forget dat tin. Most of the posts here are only making mockery of th artists in question.

Yes, I know. If it something better, it'd definitely worth it. Not buying a celeb used stuff. Even if in America, I won't be buying any Celeb's stuff either for use or keeping-sake purpose, NEVER.

You can ask me to buy the first paper MONEY note that was minted in USA for a huge amount, ask me to buy an old car model, probably as old as the early 1900's for a fortune which I may gladly buy, bearing in mind that it would worth much more than what I'd paid for in later years to come.

That's the real brain behind most of those American auctions,I won't even be surprised if I see people with huge collections of old stamps or coins used in US, as it's the normal way of life of some Americans, but not all of them have the same mentalities, the same way I won't be buying any Naija Celeb's stuff either for use or keeping-sake even though others chose to.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Sharingan: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
ogugua88:

Is that the definition of patriotic? Buying a celebrity's old items?
i wonder ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
Okija_juju: Things I will definitely bid for include - the rights to the movie "things fall apart"

- original manuscripts of the following books - Wedlock of the gods, the gods are not to blame, Trial of brother jero, things fall apart.

- the dub plates of all 2faces songs starting from plantashion boys.

- the rights to Evi Edna Ogholis songs, Christiana Essien Igbokwes songs, Onyeka Onwenu, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Fela, Osadebe, Oliver de coque and Sir shina peters.

Hen ehn.. This is a brainy comment,all these would definitely worth the price. One may later decide to flip them up and it would definitely yield some good ROI.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by trent9002(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
I'll pay #10000 for Seun's pant
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Shalome(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
trent9002: I'll pay #10000 for Seun's pant
gay alert
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
I will pay $30 max. undecided undecided . As I am not a big fan of used item. I.E (Used clothes, used shoes, e.t.c)
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
trent9002: I'll pay #10000 for Seun's pant

Shalomé: gay alert
Shalomé: gay alert

Lol
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
I think I can pay N30k for an autographed guitar by Asa. Or maybe one of Fela's sequined loafers. Any other so called "celebrity" na wash!
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by LadyGeorge(f): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
freecocoa: The only way I'm paying for any celeb's clothe is if its in an okrika shop and its being sold for the normal price, nothing more.
Thank u plz hlp 2 tel dem, celeb's clothe ko celeb's clothe ni
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
I will pay N5m for ebenezer Obey agbada.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by enigmadania(f): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hw mush will all dese celeb pay for ma own old stuffs ni?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For A Nigerian Celebrity's Old Stuff? by Ndipe(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Zero dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‪davido Signs Cynthia Morgan To DMW ? Cynthia Morgan Finally Speaks‬ ‪ / Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid / Mercy Aigbe Cries Out As Toyin Lawani Goes Naked In Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.