Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur (18616 Views)

Chelsea Formally Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Abuse / John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban / Terry Not Guilty Of Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Next2Bezee(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
stagger: Chelsea fans are sore losers. They have benefited from hundreds of refereeing decisions in their favour and when it goes someone else's way, they start whining. BAD LOSERS!

Chelsea can NEVER be in Man Utd's class. Liverpool and Arsenal even have more pedigree. Who be Chelsea sef?

I just don't understand ooo. If they cry from now till Dec 21 2012 the 3 points will not come back... undecided
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by karpentar: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
bxg: Chelsea were not particularly hard done by
In recent times, a lot of hot air has been emitted regarding Manchester United's supposed preferential treatment from referees. Some lunatics genuinely believe there is an official conspiracy involving Sir Alex Ferguson, the FA, the CIA and Nasa. Their attitude will not have been changed by events at Stamford Bridge, yet the fuss over Sunday's game is misplaced, a convenient narrative that doesn't stand up to the most basic scrutiny. Fernando Torres should have been sent off long before his dubious second yellow card. Chelsea were not unlucky to be down to nine men; they were lucky not to be down to eight, because Mikel John Obi should have received a second yellow card for fouling Antonio Valencia. Chelsea were the better team at 2-2, but they were about to go 3-2 down when Branislav Ivanovic committed the foul for which he was correctly sent off.
And while Javier Hernández's winner was offside, United would probably have won the game anyway. Hernández's goal does not significantly impact on the balance sheet of refereeing mistakes in matches between United and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Since their previous league win at Stamford Bridge in April 2002 United have suffered a series of shocking decisions, most notably in 2002-03, 2007-08, 2009-10 and 2010-11. Two of those almost cost them the league; a couple of mistakes from Martin Atkinson in 2009-10 probably did cost them the title. They were due a decision at Stamford Bridge. They are due a few more before things can be said to have evened themselves out.

You should be ashamed of this write-up!!!
These repeated actions are not refereeing mistakes. It's becoming more and more apparent that referees are charged by the FA,EPL to keep ManU in the thick of the title race to earn the billions they charge for the TV rights. Open your biased eyes and see things. Without refs intervention, ManU would be languishing towards mid table, where they truly belong based on their poor performance this season. Last year, after they lost on a Saturday, Chelsea 'had to be defeated' by QPR to avoid them overtaking ManU in the standings. Of course, for that to happen, the ref had to take extreme measures, to the point that it was obvious. Yesterday was just a repeat of the same....
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
stagger:

A typical Chelsea fan. Come to one of my factories let me employ your sorry a.ss! I own shares in Man United now. What have you to show for your Chelsea support where one man has enslaved all of you to the point of stupor? If you can't stand the fact that Man U is always better and more superior to Chelsea every damm day of your sorry life, then you can resign from this world and drink poison. After all, dead men suffer no football induced heartbreak!
Kai! Stop Lying... grin
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by favoredc: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Onyeasi: I'm a die hard Man u fans.. To be frankly, the ref got it all wrong. The first red card is approved with the rules guiding football. But the second yellow card which resulted to a red card (shakes my head). The English football is turning to another thing entirely.. Racial abuse here and there. What a ref will racially abuse players, callin Juan Mata a Spainard twit, only Mikel knows what he call him.. Happy with the win though..
as ur name implies,onyeasi meaning a liar,u are no a man fan at all.even if dey rmain 5 olayers, d rule must be apoplied.diving is a yellow card offence.rooney wud hav gotten his ,dat is what u will say,pls learn f.ball and talk like a man u fan.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Olaolufred(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dotman01: Chelsea is better than even Man United at
the moment,
that's why sucking haters are buying
officials. Let them know that we are the team
who can beat even Barcelona with
10 men. We fight till our last breath, and win
with Pride.
We are the pride of london and the
European Champions.

One of the challenges of every chelsea fan is bragging.
We know you beat Barca with 10 men.
Then there should be no complain for the loss to Man U.
Since there is still the possibility of beating any team with 8 men.
Kindly accept this result in best fate so that your sulking can end as fast as possible.
European Champion is a history already made, look up to what's next.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by emekatc: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gary Neville on Torres's dive: "If Torres
stayed where he was, Evans could've broke
his leg." Gary Neville : "The referee killed the game
and the better team deserved to win which
was Chelsea and not, Manchester United.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by dabossman(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dotman01: yeah its part of the game, but why is it that it mostly common to united. If it happens once in one or two seasons it would av bn anoda thing. But everytime man u wants to play any big team they get favoured by the refs. Against liverpool jonjo shelvey was sent off for a 50-50 challenge.

My brother, that's because we usually don't remember bad calls that went in our favour but can remember those that were against us. Did Chelsea not get bad ref decisions going their way on the road to winning the FA Cup last season? In the semi final, even John Terry finally admitted that the second goal by Juan Mata did not cross the line in the win over Spurs. In the final, what looked like an equaliser from Andy Carrol was adjudged not to have crossed the line, but replays proved otherwise. Do you remember the two offside goals Chelsea scored to beat a hard fighting Wigan last season?

Ask yourself seriously, why would Man Utd be favored? Are other teams not English teams? Some say the Queen supports United. So, I ask did the Queen just ascend to the throne in 1992? Was it not htis same Queen that was there when Liverpool and Arsenal where the ones winning all the trophies? Some say it's the FA. Well, the FA Chairman was formerly the Chairman at Man City. Should we assume that is why City won the title last season? Google the FA chairmen in the last 20 years and please tell us how many of them are Man U fans.

Jose Mourinho started this "United is always favored propaganda" as a mind game, but sadly a lot of Nigerians now take it as the gospel truth. The EPL is not Nigerian politics. United is not even the richest club in England, neither is it the one with the greatest tradition or history. So please can someone tell me why United is the "favored" one? Think about it without sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by BERNIMOORE: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
I think it will be a waste of time discussing chelsea issues as they continue to cry like babies,and instead of taking correction they swith to insults and curse you like an agbero loaded with Alomo,Whiskey and Shepe-Chelsea-Gin! as if all the touts in the Nigerian cities are chelsea fans.

But then let me just give some hints why chelsea found theirself in these constant mess,
1, Most of the fans are either illiterate(just watching f/ball only on the screen,or newspapers or mouth to mouth but dont care to know the rules).

2,Chelseafc play Aethestic football(nicknamed karate football) invented into football by an italian 'herera' back in the days,this kind of negative football formation(if you miss the ball dont-ever miss the leg-style is branded 'catenatio'.although recently AVB tried to change it into more attacking side,what the owner abramovic wanted, but 'the old players of chelsea planned a coup de'tat to overthrow AVB by restating inexperieced DM',it pays for a short and brif period of time by winning a champions league cup by luck and undeserved,(ungratefull fans as they are will never agree),but as they could not defend a community shield afterwards,and to cap it all, chelsea lost to an infamous spanish side supercup Atletico madrid 4-1 a game that will make you wonder if chelsea deserved the champions league cup. The advantage of their negative football is that you conceeds 'fewer goals' by sitting dip, and work-less but score your opponent on quick-counter or on set pieces.Disadvantage of it is that you conceeds higher fouls,and more cards,..and this is where the point lies, if a team fouls more often than the other,it frustrates the reff and the reff are given the 'exlusive right,unchallenged right to take action'on any player of a team that willfully fouls so as to 'reduce the tension of the game'.
in the Chelsea-Man-utd game, if chelsea fans are fair, we saw how many times (3 times)that chelsea player handled the ball,and there was no card issued, we saw a two footed tackle on RVP,no card issued, we saw ramires bringing down 'willfully' a player after dribbling past him, and many more,
but chelsea persistence in that willfull fouls 'provoked the reff like any other reff' and even di-mateo aknowledged that it was a deserved-red!
(can anyone check the match analysis and tell us which team is having 'most foul committed' definately its chelsea with 14 fouls. even the game they played arsenal they are leading in most foul commited, against barca,they are twice the fouls commited,they quickly brand barca as divers because like hitler once said in his book that 'if you practice wrong or evil persistently without let-up,it will be embraced as the right thing and it will gain popularity'.
the second yellow of torres,chelsea fans were complaining and even swearing on torres,so why crying while he was red crded? i think torres need to watch the video again, and see that he would have been sent off earlier when he raise his-stud high facing an opponent's chest, what does the reff rule rule says, ...that any player that endangers the 'safety and weelfare of an opponent' should be 'dismissed' with a red card, the only consideration to be considered is 'the speed of both players involved'. but then escaping that,maybe an assistant reff has drawn the main reff's attention to that stud incidence,and this time around torres with a 'minimal contact' after staying on the other feet balanced 'he decided to go down in 'simulation' also guilty of faking injury by rolling over and over again,the reff had no option than to award another yellow culminating in red.

As for chicharito's goal, well it was a tight one and debatable but sorry,football result is decided in seconds,so no room for alteration.

Chelsea fans are hypocritical,when it comes to complaining, why do i say so,
when Mourinho's inter Milan beat chelsea in stanford bridge,and in san-siro Drogba had a red card and solomon kalou had a clear penalty claim against mourinho, but no chelsea fan cry foul!
the same thing applies to mourinho, last season his madrid beat Atletico(falcao inclusive) on what grounds, Atletico were awarded 2 red cards, down to ten men, as if that is not enough 2 penalties converted by cristiano ronaldo were another salt added to atletico wounds, but nobody is accusing the reff or and the case is not even making a headline, so as long as chelsea continue to play the negative football,they are bound to be subject to bashing and reduced to crybabies, im a good football lover, no violence in football supporter,football free of thugery gangsterism if possible without a yellow card can be achieved, so that injuries leg-breaking that shortens a players carrer can be reduced to a bearest minimum.
Note pls, you dont need to support my opinions,i have no apologies to any chelsea fans,but if you have taken shepe-chelsea, or Alomo you are free to insult, oya nowwwwwwwww.........

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by nosike3(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chelsea can shit.. We wipe your ass any day!!haters can hate cuz they got nofin better

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Ubenedictus(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dotman01: Number of penalties Howard Webb has
awarded Manu: 9 in 32 games. No. of
penalties Webb has awarded
Arsenal,Chelsea and Pool: Only 10 in
100 games.
webb didnt ref yesterday and there was no penalty bt u still lost.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Ubenedictus(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
ubong560: Man-U cannot boldly claimed they won dat match, if they do, den they are nothing dan bloody fvucken liars. Aside d inconsequential controversies brought in by d referees, i can assure u dat chelsea would av beaten man-u 4-2 QED. Even at dat, didn't u c chelsea stil dominating d match. Dat's Man-U 4 u. Earlier in d season, dat's exactly how they robbed liverpool to 2-1 winning. I hate d FVUCKEN club called MAN-U.
hahaha, u say man u didnt win how come d score say 2-3 and man u has 3 point?
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
dabossman:

My brother, that's because we usually don't remember bad calls that went in our favour but can remember those that were against us. Did Chelsea not get bad ref decisions going their way on the road to winning the FA Cup last season? In the semi final, even John Terry finally admitted that the second goal by Juan Mata did not cross the line in the win over Spurs. In the final, what looked like an equaliser from Andy Carrol was adjudged not to have crossed the line, but replays proved otherwise. Do you remember the two offside goals Chelsea scored to beat a hard fighting Wigan last season?

Ask yourself seriously, why would Man Utd be favored? Are other teams not English teams? Some say the Queen supports United. So, I ask did the Queen just ascend to the throne in 1992? Was it not htis same Queen that was there when Liverpool and Arsenal where the ones winning all the trophies? Some say it's the FA. Well, the FA Chairman was formerly the Chairman at Man City. Should we assume that is why City won the title last season? Google the FA chairmen in the last 20 years and please tell us how many of them are Man U fans.

Jose Mourinho started this "United is always favored propaganda" as a mind game, but sadly a lot of Nigerians now take it as the gospel truth. The EPL is not Nigerian politics. United is not even the richest club in England, neither is it the one with the greatest tradition or history. So please can someone tell me why United is the "favored" one? Think about it without sentiments.

The same Mourinho who famously remarked that Juventus had won many points in the Serie A as a result of refereeing mistakes. Carried the same talk to Barca until the 5-0 hounding he received from Guardiola's men taught him some manners. Forget the guy jor!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Ubenedictus(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
Adetayo100: Matt Clattenbrug will surely pay with his refreeing career for this.
He just has to go
i hear asenal scored an offside goal this week and i m sure nothing has happen to the ref. It part of d game and shit happens, if u dnt have d liver 4 it watch cartoons and abstain frm football.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Ekans: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
texazzpete: Chelsea fans are whiners!

I certainly did not see Chelsea fans protesting when Torres scored an Offside goal against Reading earlier in the season to make it 3-2.
http://article.wn.com/view/2012/08/23/Fernando_Torres_offside_goal_leaves_Reading_fuming_as_Chelse/

I certainly did not see Chelsea fans demanding Mikel should have been sent off. Afterall, Valencia was wrongly booked for diving when the already yellow carded Mikel fouled him.

Less than 3 years ago, a ref allowed Chelsea to sneak a win against United when Drogba pulled down a defender, allowing his teammate to head into the now undefended goal. Chelsea went on to win the league by 1 point. I did not see any Chelsea fan complain about that.
ol boy,yesterday's cheating was too (opendential) insulting.If you must cheat,do it with dignity,haba! man u.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by nenepea(f): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
chemberlin: u must be a very big fool if that is all u could picture from the cool match...aren't u guys ashame of a stupid win..that even at 9men to 11 chelsea still took possesion of the game..wait till wednesday cos that one is a knock out game
oh boy eh! That's the reason Man U will not last knock out stage in UEFA championship because their 12th player will be absent.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by smileyprin(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
BERNIMOORE: I think it will be a waste of time discussing chelsea issues as they continue to cry like babies,and instead of taking correction they swith to insults and curse you like an agbero loaded with Alomo,Whiskey and Shepe-Chelsea-Gin! as if all the touts in the Nigerian cities are chelsea fans.

But then let me just give some hints why chelsea found theirself in these constant mess,
1, Most of the fans are either illiterate(just watching f/ball only on the screen,or newspapers or mouth to mouth but dont care to know the rules).

2,Chelseafc play Aethestic football(nicknamed karate football) invented into football by an italian 'herera' back in the days,this kind of negative football formation(if you miss the ball dont-ever miss the leg-style is branded 'catenatio'.although recently AVB tried to change it into more attacking side,what the owner abramovic wanted, but 'the old players of chelsea planned a coup de'tat to overthrow AVB by restating inexperieced DM',it pays for a short and brif period of time by winning a champions league cup by luck and undeserved,(ungratefull fans as they are will never agree),but as they could not defend a community shield afterwards,and to cap it all, chelsea lost to an infamous spanish side supercup Atletico madrid 4-1 a game that will make you wonder if chelsea deserved the champions league cup. The advantage of their negative football is that you conceeds 'fewer goals' by sitting dip, and work-less but score your opponent on quick-counter or on set pieces.Disadvantage of it is that you conceeds higher fouls,and more cards,..and this is where the point lies, if a team fouls more often than the other,it frustrates the reff and the reff are given the 'exlusive right,unchallenged right to take action'on any player of a team that willfully fouls so as to 'reduce the tension of the game'.
in the Chelsea-Man-utd game, if chelsea fans are fair, we saw how many times (3 times)that chelsea player handled the ball,and there was no card issued, we saw a two footed tackle on RVP,no card issued, we saw ramires bringing down 'willfully' a player after dribbling past him, and many more,
but chelsea persistence in that willfull fouls 'provoked the reff like any other reff' and even di-mateo aknowledged that it was a deserved-red!
(can anyone check the match analysis and tell us which team is having 'most foul committed' definately its chelsea with 14 fouls. even the game they played arsenal they are leading in most foul commited, against barca,they are twice the fouls commited,they quickly brand barca as divers because like hitler once said in his book that 'if you practice wrong or evil persistently without let-up,it will be embraced as the right thing and it will gain popularity'.
the second yellow of torres,chelsea fans were complaining and even swearing on torres,so why crying while he was red crded? i think torres need to watch the video again, and see that he would have been sent off earlier when he raise his-stud high facing an opponent's chest, what does the reff rule rule says, ...that any player that endangers the 'safety and weelfare of an opponent' should be 'dismissed' with a red card, the only consideration to be considered is 'the speed of both players involved'. but then escaping that,maybe an assistant reff has drawn the main reff's attention to that stud incidence,and this time around torres with a 'minimal contact' after staying on the other feet balanced 'he decided to go down in 'simulation' also guilty of faking injury by rolling over and over again,the reff had no option than to award another yellow culminating in red.

As for chicharito's goal, well it was a tight one and debatable but sorry,football result is decided in seconds,so no room for alteration.

Chelsea fans are hypocritical,when it comes to complaining, why do i say so,
when Mourinho's inter Milan beat chelsea in stanford bridge,and in san-siro Drogba had a red card and solomon kalou had a clear penalty claim against mourinho, but no chelsea fan cry foul!
the same thing applies to mourinho, last season his madrid beat Atletico(falcao inclusive) on what grounds, Atletico were awarded 2 red cards, down to ten men, as if that is not enough 2 penalties converted by cristiano ronaldo were another salt added to atletico wounds, but nobody is accusing the reff or and the case is not even making a headline, so as long as chelsea continue to play the negative football,they are bound to be subject to bashing and reduced to crybabies, im a good football lover, no violence in football supporter,football free of thugery gangsterism if possible without a yellow card can be achieved, so that injuries leg-breaking that shortens a players carrer can be reduced to a bearest minimum.
Note pls, you dont need to support my opinions,i have no apologies to any chelsea fans,but if you have taken shepe-chelsea, or Alomo you are free to insult, oya nowwwwwwwww.........
Thanks mate.....well put there
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by jimiphunmmy(f): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
Y accuse d man when u as a man will prefer a fair lady to marry than a black lady? There's racism even within us here in Nigeria
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by naijalodge(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
make una shut up,all this 2011 chelsea fan,una don forget when drogba use offside score wining goal against man utd for premier leauge and fa cup,na thesame morinho time john terry they use hand they catch ball 4 inside penalty box,ref go say play on,shebi na man utd pay ref wen award arsenal offside goal against Qpr,or na man utd ref cancel surez winning goal against everton yesterday?,u guy should go get a life and accept ur defeat,u have carling cup 2 repair ur mistake.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by BodyKiss(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Onyeasi: I'm a die hard Man u fans.. To be frankly, the ref got it all wrong. The first red card is approved with the rules guiding football. But the second yellow card which resulted to a red card (shakes my head). The English football is turning to another thing entirely.. Racial abuse here and there. What a ref will racially abuse players, callin Juan Mata a Spainard twit, only Mikel knows what he call him.. Happy with the win though..

Abeg STFU, the ref's decision wasn't wrong but hash.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by allwestafrican: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
yeah inappropriate language! calling fernando torres a striker grin grin
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Azubreezy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dotman01: Chelsea is better than even Man United at
the moment,
that's why sucking haters are buying
officials. Let them know that we are the team
who can beat even Barcelona with
10 men. We fight till our last breath, and win
with Pride.
We are the pride of london and the
European Champions.
u get mouth joor..We are Chelsea!we held, despite d injustice. Proud of d lads
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by try69: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
Thought this thread is about the racism ish(involving one of our own)..people are here discussing a match long finished

WHEN WILL THE BLACK MAN WISE UP?

Smh..
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by try69: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ubenedictus: i hear asenal scored an offside goal this week and i m sure nothing has happen to the ref. It part of d game and shit happens, if u dnt have d liver 4 it watch cartoons and abstain frm football.

Surely not for the offside goal but if dude is found guilty of racist language

#thinkb4youtypedummy
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by elampiro(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Bimfo:
You Dont knw Anything abt the Match and u Definitely dont knw anything abt Man u... U SAID RUBISH UP There...grin Joe Cole Scored in the 20th Minute, Drogba Scored his 2nd goal against Man U in d 73rd Minute, While Macheda reduced the deficit to a Goal in the 81st Minute....

1ce again, u dont Knw anything about football. Stick to what u Knw best, Which is Supporting Man U...grin CAPITAL MUGU. Left Wing ko, Centre Wing ni... grin

Drogba's goal was 88th minutes, even BBC commentary recorded 89th minute. I am sure before they gave birth to you, I have been watching football and even played at a level you will never play.

As far as my memory can take me back, Man U had a disallowed goal because my friends that came to watch the match in my house agreed with me that United could have won if everything was fair.

Chelsea have always gotten favours against united. Only this time, you people are crying.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by nas00(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
To all who think we are cry-babies at Chelsea FC, I beg to disagree.

Two UCL seasons ago, when ManU eliminated chelsea in the knockout stage. ManU did CFC every harm except for murder. The height of it was when Evra blatantly clipped a goal-bound Ramires down in United's penalty area. Nothing happened. United won, nobody raised an eyebrow.

Just last season in the EPL, Chelsea were 3 legitimate goals up against United. Then, H.Webb single-handedly ensured that ManU got away with a point in that game by deliberately awarding 2 spurious penalty claims, before Hernandez scored a 3rd to draw level.
If you do recall, the 1st penalty was called just for an otherwise innocuous body contact on Evra (who was actually facing the corner line, and not goal-bound). The second penalty was A CLASSIC simulation by Wellbeck, who feigned a foul by deliberately entangling his foot with Ivanovic's and falling just as if Ivanovic had intended to foul him. That was a dive!
The 3rd goal was the only real goal ManU scored, yet they robbed us of our 3 full points. NOBODY COMPLAINED afterwards.

Now, yesterday's broad daylight cheating was one too many. Very obvious again how ManU is favoured at the expense of other hard-fighting teams..Yet, you ManU fans expect reasonable people to keep quiet at such unrepentant show of prejudice by the referee/ FA, innit?

Methinks the FA should kuku start giving the trophy to ManU at the beginning of the season, so that we remaining teams will know we are just playing for fun and probably UCL slots.
FA tried so hard last season to ensure ManU won the EPL, but ManCity was destined to render their season-long match-fixing useless tongue

Let ManU keep riding on the shoulders of the FA. Time will tell.

CFC, we know what we are. We are the Champions of Europe!! cool
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gbenu soun je ka gbo oro
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by nas00(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
Meanwhile, the FA has launched an investigation into the case of foul language used by Mr. Clattenburg on Mikel and Mata.
I hope they prove me wrong by being sincere enough to punish Clattenburg if found guilty.
Unfortunately, all those who may give evidence at a hearing (apart from Mikel and Mata) are his fellow officials. I think they will naturally try to cover-up for Clattenburg sad
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by AkpuNku2: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
nas 00: To all who think we are cry-babies at Chelsea FC, I beg to disagree.

Two UCL seasons ago, when ManU eliminated chelsea in the knockout stage. ManU did CFC every harm except for murder. The height of it was when Evra blatantly clipped a goal-bound Ramires down in United's penalty area. Nothing happened. United won, nobody raised an eyebrow.

Just last season in the EPL, Chelsea were 3 legitimate goals up against United. Then, H.Webb single-handedly ensured that ManU got away with a point in that game by deliberately awarding 2 spurious penalty claims, before Hernandez scored a 3rd to draw level.
If you do recall, the 1st penalty was called just for an otherwise innocuous body contact on Evra (who was actually facing the corner line, and not goal-bound). The second penalty was A CLASSIC simulation by Wellbeck, who feigned a foul by deliberately entangling his foot with Ivanovic's and falling just as if Ivanovic had intended to foul him. That was a dive!
The 3rd goal was the only real goal ManU scored, yet they robbed us of our 3 full points. NOBODY COMPLAINED afterwards.

Now, yesterday's broad daylight cheating was one too many. Very obvious again how ManU is favoured at the expense of other hard-fighting teams..Yet,
you ManU fans expect reasonable people to keep quiet at such unrepentant show of prejudice by the referee/ FA, innit?

Methinks the FA should kuku start giving the trophy to ManU at the beginning of the season, so that we remaining teams will know we are just playing for fun and probably UCL slots.
FA tried so hard last season to ensure ManU won the EPL, but ManCity was destined to render their season-long match-fixing useless tongue

Let ManU keep riding on the shoulders of the FA. Time will tell.

CFC, we know what we are. We are the Champions of Europe!! cool

champion of europe indeed, everyday no be christmas
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by LblaqueHaven(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
stagger: These Chelsea fans never seem to amaze me. Let us forget sentiments and look at the rules carefully.

1) That initial tackle by Torres should have attracted a red card because in the EPL statutes for referees read out to them in their monthly meetings, that tackle endangered the safety of Cleverly. He should have been sent off ab initio.

Please read this document released by FIFA for the rules regarding offences punishable by a yellow or red card. Read especially the sections that deal with simulation, VIOLENT CONDUCT (look at that tackle by Torres on Cleverly again) and other offences.

Chelsea fans are wild animals who think all the rules should be bent in their favour whenever they play in Stamford Bridge. Thank God we have a referee who had the balls to enforce the rules.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf
must u talk/post? Smh to d way u analyse tins u watch wit ur own eyes. Na d pesn wey write d rules officiate d match? Na olden days black and white National TV u take watch am abi?
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by ibnquasale(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
ayox2003: I guess its time to go back to watch Shooting Stars.

Our local refs can't try such kinda wuruwuru.

Awon ole!

Frawzey

na so bros ooo...meanwhile, i have bn looking for you oo, i need help as regards BOM....
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by BERNIMOORE: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Meanwhile, the FA has launched an investigation into the case of foul language used by Mr. Clattenburg on Mikel and Mata.
I hope they prove me wrong by being sincere enough to punish Clattenburg if found guilty.
Unfortunately, all those who may give evidence at a hearing (apart from Mikel and Mata) are his fellow officials. I think they will naturally try to cover-up for Clattenburg

UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS'NT RECORDED,SO CHELSEA NEED TO PRODUCE A PROOF BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT AGAINST A REFF, AND I THINK CHELSEA WILL BE THOUGHT A LESSON OF THEIR LIFE,MAKING A REFF AN ACCUSE IN A CASE IS LAUGHABLE,FAILURE TO GET A PROOF LEAVE THE REFF WITH NO OPTION THAN TO DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM THE PLAYERS,WHICH IN TURN WILL RESULT IN MATCH BANS AND FINES,BECAUSE AS IT IS NOW,IT WASNT RECORDED,NOBODY HEARS WHAT CHELSEA ALLEDGES,AND WHY DOES IT TAKE TIME FOR THEM TO MEDITATE TO HANG THE REFF WITH A BAD NAME, MAKING THEIR CASE WORSE!THEIR FANS ARE FOUND OF SENDING DEATH THREATS MAILS TO REFFS,THEREBY INTIMIDATING REFFS IN THEIR GAME,A GIMMIC THEY WANT TO IMPOSE TO WIN GAMES, I DEY LAUGH O!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
stagger: Chelsea fans are sore losers. They have benefited from hundreds of refereeing decisions in their favour and when it goes someone else's way, they start whining. BAD LOSERS!

Chelsea can NEVER be in Man Utd's class. Liverpool and Arsenal even have more pedigree. Who be Chelsea sef?
. KWASIA!! If I slap your mouth eh! Ewu like you, who are you to talk about class? Have you finished sipping Garri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! / Champions League Draw On 20th December 2012 / Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.