Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur (18865 Views)

Chelsea Formally Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Abuse / John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban / Terry Not Guilty Of Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by vislabraye(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2012
That's the xteristics of EPL. May be they should bring in foreign referees.
Its a show of shame.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Well let me just waka pass, I don vex finish yesterday.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Adanyebe(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2012
NO DOUBT MAN U IS THE BEST ENGLISH SIDE AND REFS CANT JUST HIDE THEIR FEELINGS WHEN DOING THEIR JOB... grin
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Lanreclassic(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2012
EVERYBODY KNOWS THE REF WAS THE MAN OF THE MATCH...lmfao

Click HERE to get Only hot gists.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2012
Some even said the match was 9 vs 14 (plus the referee and linesmen).

Truth is we won. and we'll do it again on the return match. cool

# Call Rent-A-Ref services. Toll Free on 800-333-8288.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Rooneyboy(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2012
u guys should just stop crying over spilt milk and take the defeat in good faith .
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Rooneyboy(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2012
mercurie: 2 me Man utd are loosers cos there was mago mago. Still proud of d Blues. Even with d whole situation, dey tried

stop whining dear , u lost and there's nothing u can do about the score line.
Advice I have for u is to pick up the pieces left and get set for our midweek clash.

The sooner u do this the better for u.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by smileyprin(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2012
D ref got it wrong in some instances but pple goin on abt united been unable to defeat cheski are plain dillusioned,if only they cn remembr champions league wen we beat them home nd away...though on present form they're a better team but who scored first.....so the result could ve gone either way.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by texazzpete(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2012
Chelsea fans are whiners!

I certainly did not see Chelsea fans protesting when Torres scored an Offside goal against Reading earlier in the season to make it 3-2.
http://article.wn.com/view/2012/08/23/Fernando_Torres_offside_goal_leaves_Reading_fuming_as_Chelse/

I certainly did not see Chelsea fans demanding Mikel should have been sent off. Afterall, Valencia was wrongly booked for diving when the already yellow carded Mikel fouled him.

Less than 3 years ago, a ref allowed Chelsea to sneak a win against United when Drogba pulled down a defender, allowing his teammate to head into the now undefended goal. Chelsea went on to win the league by 1 point. I did not see any Chelsea fan complain about that.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by gentmint(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2012
smileyprin: D ref got it wrong in some instances but pple goin on abt united been unable to defeat cheski are plain dillusioned,if only they cn remembr champions league wen we beat them home nd away...though on present form they're a better team but who scored first.....so the result could ve gone either way.
sensible post.true the ref was terrible,and as a man united fan i think the FA should drop such refs.chelsea are currently a side to beat,i still see them unbeaten.But we have beaten chelsea in the past free and fair especially at UCL games,they have also beaten us too.We should all hope the midweek game will be better without a refree as bad as mark.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2012
These Chelsea fans never seem to amaze me. Let us forget sentiments and look at the rules carefully.

1) That initial tackle by Torres should have attracted a red card because in the EPL statutes for referees read out to them in their monthly meetings, that tackle endangered the safety of Cleverly. He should have been sent off ab initio.

Please read this document released by FIFA for the rules regarding offences punishable by a yellow or red card. Read especially the sections that deal with simulation, VIOLENT CONDUCT (look at that tackle by Torres on Cleverly again) and other offences.

Chelsea fans are wild animals who think all the rules should be bent in their favour whenever they play in Stamford Bridge. Thank God we have a referee who had the balls to enforce the rules.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2012
gentmint: sensible post.true the ref was terrible,and as a man united fan i think the FA should drop such refs.chelsea are currently a side to beat,i still see them unbeaten.But we have beaten chelsea in the past free and fair especially at UCL games,they have also beaten us too.We should all hope the midweek game will be better without a refree as bad as mark.

My friend go and study the rules of the game here: http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

Stop this ignorant talk.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by solomto(f): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2012
We are still going to beat u again. Up united

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by igbsam(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2012
For the chelsea fans. Hope you remember this, last season, Drogba's offside goal. Machester fans didn't protest it the way you guys are doing now. Is it a must that you must defeat man u ? Please you guys should just swallow your defeat and let sleeping dogs lie. Your match against arsenal last 2wks, there were some wrong decisions made in your favour by the ref, yet there was no complain from you guys neither did arsenal fans whine about it. Y'all just making noise and disturbing our peace. Match has ended and it has ended, if e pain una too much, make una go change the table na.

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by solomto(f): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2012
igbsam: For the chelsea fans. Hope you remember this, last season, Drogba's offside. Machester fans didn't protest it the way you guys are doing now. Is it a must that you must defeat man u ? Please you guys should just swallow your defeat and let sleeping dogs lie. Your match against arsenal last 2wks, there were some wrong decisions made in your favour by the ref, yet there was no complain from you guys neither did arsenal fans whine about it. Y'all just making noise and disturbing our peace. Match has ended and it has ended, if e pain una too much, make una go change the table na.
they are cry babies
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by gentmint(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2012
stagger:

My friend go and study the rules of the game here: http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf

Stop this ignorant talk.
ahah isnt ine entitled to his opinion again.man u fans self.i know the rules,i am happy we won as a man u fan but abeg ref not try.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
igbsam: For the chelsea fans. Hope you remember this, last season, Drogba's offside. Machester fans didn't protest it the way you guys are doing now. Is it a must that you must defeat man u ? Please you guys should just swallow your defeat and let sleeping dogs lie. Your match against arsenal last 2wks, there were some wrong decisions made in your favour by the ref, yet there was no complain from you guys neither did arsenal fans whine about it. Y'all just making noise and disturbing our peace. Match has ended and it has ended, if e pain una too much, make una go change the table na.

No mind them. That 2-1 victory at Old Trafford with 2 matches to go eventually decided the title in Chelsea's favour in the 2009/2010 season. It was good for them while it lasted. Now they got hit hard. You need to see the noise Chelsea fans made in my area. Come see their faces when the heat was on.

Man U for life!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by crackjoor: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chelsea is still de team to beat dis season.. Alex ferguson and the FA are killing de EPL.. Their Match fixing agendas will soon b xposed.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by smileyprin(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
gentmint: sensible post.true the ref was terrible,and as a man united fan i think the FA should drop such refs.chelsea are currently a side to beat,i still see them unbeaten.But we have beaten chelsea in the past free and fair especially at UCL games,they have also beaten us too.We should all hope the midweek game will be better without a refree as bad as mark.
thanks mate..pple in d english game have been cryin out for strong refrees nd we got one who booked two players for diving (torress nd valencia) even though valencia was clattered..no body is talking abt how torres escape a red card in his tackle with cleverly..nobody mentions a david luiz handball that will have been a penalty..all theses from one game that is yesterdays game...buh wenever results are not goin their way they already have history of goin voilent,throwin missles.The best fans that watch d game on tv can do is watch things critically nd stop been a cryin baby nd grow up...Another 3 pts in da hat fr united. They can win d carlin cup tie on wednesday for all i care.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
solomto: We are still going to beat u again. Up united
Lets Wait and See... cool Dont Just 4get to bring ur Basket along When next u r Visiting the Bridge... grin
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Kx: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
After all said and done, Chelsea is still a point ahead of Manu in the log.

Come to think of it, must the English refs favor SAF because the Queen knighted him?

Who is the unknown owner of Manu the Queen?
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
smileyprin: thanks mate..pple in d english game have been cryin out for strong refrees nd we got one who booked two players for diving (torress nd valencia) even though valencia was clattered..no body is talking abt how torres escape a red card in his tackle with cleverly..[s]nobody mentions a david luiz handball that will have been a penalty[/s]..all theses from one game that is yesterdays game...buh wenever results are not goin their way they already have history of goin voilent,throwin missles.The best fans that watch d game on tv can do is watch things critically nd stop been a cryin baby nd grow up...Another 3 pts in da hat fr united. They can win d carlin cup tie on wednesday for all i care.
That Canceled Statement is Rubbish... DO U UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL? *smh* Even Ferguson Testified to it that It Was a Ball-to-Hand and nt a Handball... There Wasn't any Penalty there... SO FACE FRONT AND LETS WAIT 4 OUR NEXT MEETING, AND LUCKILY 4 U, ITS ON WEDNESDAY. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by ujchief(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sore loosers! U guys are still whining? Get used to it, u guys lost. Football isnt a do or die affair. Yea, right, we've signed clatenburg, webb is in our payroll, next? Queen is our fan, next? Keep puting ur round blames on square holes, it doesnt change the 3 points on the log.
Take solace in the fact that Drogba's offside goal of 2010 at OT gave u guys the league!
Sore loosers!
NB:- Are u guys billionaires for nothing? Why not sign some refs and lines men? Isnt that the real deal?
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by AkpuNku2: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
Bimfo:
That Canceled Statement is Rubbish... DO U UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL? *smh* Even Ferguson Testified to it that It Was a Ball-to-Hand and nt a Handball... There Wasn't any Penalty there... SO FACE FRONT AND LETS WAIT 4 OUR NEXT MEETING, AND LUCKILY 4 U, ITS ON WEDNESDAY. cheesy

Shut up there, where did Ferguson Testified to it ? all this agboro chelski fans should put into 1room and burn them alive
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Peaceworld(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
The game was a controversial one, but trust me, had both red cards gone against Man U, nobody except SAF will be complaining.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

Shut up there, where did Ferguson Testified to it ? all this agboro chelski fans should put into 1room and burn them alive
Seems u dont go to Man U blogs and Website to Read News... You Just stay on Nairaland to Say Rubbish and Non-sense... Am nt Saying Man U dint Beat us... 4 Sure, Man U defeated us... But wat am Tryin to Say is, 4 Ferguson nt to talk abt the Penalty, 4get It, its nt a Penalty... Check goal.com, @manunited on twitter and c Their Tweets abt the Match... Dnt Stay here and do as If u knw Wat is called football when u dnt knw anytin abt It..

And abt the agboros or Wetin u Write there, no 4get sey na ur Papa be our Chairman o... MUMU of the highest order. And If u cant construct a Simple Sentence, pay me, am gonna teach u... ODE OSHI.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by slap1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
FA is killing English football. . .just look at the performance of the English clubs in Europe.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by smileyprin(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
Bimfo:
U dat knows rule...Typical chelski fan eh...so wat abt all the other points...the point u dwelled on doesnt even influence the result coz it wasnt given.wednesday is @ hand olready nd u might nt have to labour hard coz fergie might juxt decide to field a second string team....so only 2 days of whining,sulking smfh...its nt by been millitant but rather descipline.....better luck next tym bro.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by dabrake(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
igbsam: For the chelsea fans. Hope you remember this, last season, Drogba's offside goal. Machester fans didn't protest it the way you guys are doing now.
macheda scored with his hand in the same game

fergie just told howard webb that he will have to fight for a place in man urinated starting 12

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
smileyprin: [s]U dat knows rule...Typical chelski fan eh...so wat abt all the other points...the point u dwelled on doesnt even influence the result coz it wasnt given.wednesday is @ hand olready nd u might nt have to labour hard coz fergie might juxt decide to field a second string team....so only 2 days of whining,sulking smfh...its nt by been millitant but rather descipline.....better luck next tym bro. [/s]
Dint get Wat u are Saying... U r Just Jumping From Pillar to Post With a Poor Control of English...
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
dabrake: macheda scored with his hand in the same game

fergie just told howard webb that he will have to fight for a place in man urinated starting 12
Thank You for d Callback... That was true o, :0 Macheda Scored with his hands in that Match.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Ubenedictus(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
crackjoor: Chelsea is still de team to beat dis season.. Alex ferguson and the FA are killing de EPL.. Their Match fixing agendas will soon b xposed.
u are like d chelsea fans in my area wu were shouting in d first half "d ref is very fair" even with luiz extended hand inside d penalty box, they were all happy and shouted "fair ref", toures almost injured cleverly and no 2nd yelow card i heard dem say "na so", when ivanovich tripped young and earned a red i said "d ref is fair", toures could have continued runing and scored instead he went down becos he thought d contact by evan would produce another freekick for mata, the ref didnt think so i told dem "na so". decisions can go both way, what u call sufficient contact may nt be regarded as such from d refs line of sight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Galatasaray : UCL (4 - 1) On 1st October 2014 / Benfica Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 1) On 18th October 2017 / Arsenal vs Liverpool EFL Cup (0 - 2) On 20th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.