Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians (774 Views)

The Lord's Prayer "Forgive Us Our Trespasses." Where did That Come From? / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
I had a revelation from GOD last year 2011 August that His Judgement is upon Nigeria/Nigerians (Especially the church) that I should even relocate to Accra,Ghana because its going to be terrible. . He also told me to pray for Nigeria/Nigerians, and continue to ask for mercy and forgiveness. Just like Nineveh in the bible when Jonah was sent to them, I feel if we can make this thread one of prayers,seriously in our own unique ways asking GOD for forgiveness upon Nigeria/Nigerians, our families and even us, it will bear witness of or repentance and supplication to GOD to help .

I will start with a simple prayer : GOD please forgive us Nigeria/Nigerians,your church, my family and I,wash us with the blood of Jesus from our filtiness,may have mercy on us O Lord , please restore your righteousness in our nation, make us function even as you have purposed from our begining, and let us bring glory to your name, in Jesus name I pray.Amen

1 Like

Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by advocate666: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2012
hahahaha
delusions
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by tpia5: 12:20am On Oct 29, 2012
God told you to relocate to Accra, Ghana because their sins are lesser than nigeria's own, abi?

1 Like

Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666: hahahaha
delusions

I love you, but GOD love you even more. I pray that GOD forgive you your sins and bring you to a place of filling your emptiness, that you want so much to fill. May His grace arrest you, and mercy be abundant in your life. I decree this day that, you will serve this GOD and proclaim in this same zeal Christ Jesus to the end of the earth, and bring many to his kingdom.GOD bless you good and may His angels keep charge of you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 29, 2012
tpia@:
God told you to relocate to Accra, Ghana because their sins are lesser than nigeria's own, abi?

May GOD have mercy and forgive us all, and also give you the strength and grace to openly proclaim Jesus as Lord and personal saviour. GOD is going to make your name great, and I pray all that this will take begin to be fulfilled in your life in Jesus name.Amen
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by tpia5: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2012
^madam, please pray for yourself, not me.

the spirit operating in you isnt necessarily the same one which operated in Jesus Christ.

if you disagree, go and read your bible without strange utterances cluttering your mind.
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2012
tpia@:
^madam, please pray for yourself, not me.

the spirit operating in you isnt necessarily the same one which operated in Jesus Christ.

if you disagree, go and read your bible without strange utterances cluttering your mind.

Are you afraid of a prayer in Jesus name ?

1.Cor.12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

I SAY AND LIVE BODLY, JESUS IS LORD.
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by cyrexx: 6:31am On Oct 29, 2012
1. My own questions is that what crimes has nigeria done that USA, Ghana, Japan, England etc has not done that God will get offended with Nigerians and want to punish us this much?

2. Why would God reveal his intention deal with the whole nation to a single person and the rest of nigerians are not aware?

3. How will you prove him right or wrong if another person comes with another revelation that God is angry with Nigeria for another reason entirely e.g. cos we are not worshipping him in islamic way or in our african traditional way?
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2012
cyrexx: 1. My own questions is that what crimes has nigeria done that USA, Ghana, Japan, England etc has not done that God will get offended with Nigerians and want to punish us this much?

2. Why would God reveal his intention deal with the whole nation to a single person and the rest of nigerians are not aware?

3. How will you prove him right or wrong if another person comes with another revelation that God is angry with Nigeria for another reason entirely e.g. cos we are not worshipping him in islamic way or in our african traditional way?

Dont speak carnally. God's ways are not our ways .

what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world (live above poverty, be intellectually stimulated, develop his place of abode, live in peace and harmony),

YET lose his soul..

We strive for worlds unseen, heaven our ultimate. For the sufferings of this world shall not be compared to the full pleasures and treasures found in Christ Jesus...
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2012
cyrexx: 1. My own questions is that what crimes has nigeria done that USA, Ghana, Japan, England etc has not done that God will get offended with Nigerians and want to punish us this much?

* Judgement is on the whole world, but has to start from somewhere. I was told Nigeria and usa currently, and I choose to say Nigeria because I am addressing Nigerians

* in the mouth of two or three every word is establish : I have crossed checked with other prophesy and it is the same, so GOD has revealed same to a lot of people.
You can read. 'The Black Horse Rider' by Tony Ezeh. He even documented his

* My expansion of His revelation is based on my knowledge, GOD's knowledge is supreme, but the root of all will be sin, and I advise we pray in our own unique ways
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by tpia5: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2012
just explain your ghana stuff before going off on a tangent.

i believe that was what got you agitated before?
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by tpia5: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2012
what crimes has nigeria done that USA, Ghana, Japan, England etc has not done

hope s/he can answer this question without going haywire?
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by advocate666: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2012
sadeiyare:

I love you, but GOD love you even more. I pray that GOD forgive you your sins and bring you to a place of filling your emptiness, that you want so much to fill. May His grace arrest you, and mercy be abundant in your life. I decree this day that, you will serve this GOD and proclaim in this same zeal Christ Jesus to the end of the earth, and bring many to his kingdom.GOD bless you good and may His angels keep charge of you in Jesus name. Amen

Why are saying you love me? Are you gay?
I also pray that god forgive my sins.
Don't worry, I know how to fill an emptiness, ask Nkechi, my mistress. All her three holy emptiness are filled frequently by no other by me.
God said, chose ye who you will serve. I have already chosen so your decree is useless.
No, I won't start shouting jizz us, jizz us, to the ends of the earth. I'm not a desperate sex-starved nun.
Glory to Satan, In Jizz-Us name indeed.

1 Like

Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2012
tpia@:
just explain your ghana stuff before going off on a tangent.

i believe that was what got you agitated before?

Its it not obvious ; I am preaching the same message I preaced in Nigeria over the years, same repentance to avert judgement
Re: GOD Please Forgive Us Nigeria/nigerians by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666:

Why are saying you love me? Are you gay?
I also pray that god forgive my sins.
Don't worry, I know how to fill an emptiness, ask Nkechi, my mistress. All her three holy emptiness are filled frequently by no other by me.
God said, chose ye who you will serve. I have already chosen so your decree is useless.
No, I won't start shouting jizz us, jizz us, to the ends of the earth. I'm not a desperate sex-starved nun.
Glory to Satan, In Jizz-Us name indeed.

Are you scared of Love lol. 1.cor.13. Renew your mind. Romans.12:1-2

(1) (Reply)

Do People Really Walk To Mecca In The Olden Days? / Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi On Mali Issue / Catholic Idol Bites The Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.