Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children (28492 Views)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
I ve been looking up to God for a child for three years now but im yet to receive it. I Love my husband but i really need to give him children cos he is the only son. Abba father blessed me last year but it ended in a miscarriage, since then nothing and october will make it one year since i lost my baby at 7 weeks 3 days. My hubby is threatened to surprise me soon. Blaming me of his childlessness. I've been crying and pleading for God mercy. GOD PLEASE Do it for me, all my trying to conceive friends has carry belle, some have given birth. God please I am tired cos there is nothing to hold unto to live on. Im restless.

UPDATE:
prettmum:
thanks bro, I will definitely call you come June next year.... And I will key in to your words of advice.... I'm FRUITIFUL, MY HUSBAND IS FRUITFUL AND MY CHILDREN IS HERE SAMUEL AND SOPHIA.......

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by christinie(f): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
God please visit her in Jesus name, amen.

22 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
oh dear sad dnt give up!! u will have a child smiley

7 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Abugab(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Relax your mind because you need it and focus on the Almighty.
Your story will change before the end of the year IJN.

8 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by CHM11: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettmum:
I ve been looking upto God for a child for three years now but im yet to recieve it. I Love my husband but i really need to give him children cos he is the only son. Abba father blessed me last year but it ended in a misscarriage, since then nothing and october wil make it one year since i lost my baby at 7weeks3day. My hubby is threaten to suprise me soon. Blaming me of his childlessnes. I ve been crying and pleading for God mercy. GOD PLEASE Do it for me, all my trying to conceive friends has carry belle, some have given birth. God please im tired cos there is noting to hold unto to live on. Im restless.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeese go on your knees immediately you see this message and talk to your father whose name is Jehovah for 3 minutes......I'm doing the same right now for you.

After doing that, you can go get the following on monday and start using them religiously.

1. Vitex or Chasteberry (called Ata iyere in yoruba)...make a tincture of if in a large bottle and start taking one shot morning and night everyday till you get results.

2. Take a Banana flower, that red conelike stuff at the top of banana bunch.....slice it like salads, boil it, drink the water and eat the salads with a cup of thick milk. It tastes OK so don't be weary.

3. Buy Cinnamon sticks as many as possible, and the powdered leaves/seeds (its called Igi didun and Ewe Agbayun in yoruba)....u can chew on little bit of the stick every morning, you can make a tea with the powder or the sticks....do this repeatedly, morning and night till results come.

4. Before you start the above, purge your stomach with a good native leaf like Effirin leave, so that you'd have a clear system to the herbs to go in and do their job.

5. Eat less starchy or sugary foods. I'd advice u stop eba or semo and the likes and switch to Wheat. Avoid sugar for now.

6. Practice a good regular sleep pattern, if u sleep by 10pm, it should be 10pm daily and nothing more than that time.

7. Worry less to avoid hormone imbalance.

8. Do not get up immediately after meeting up with your husband...stay there and let the fluids do their job.

9. Most importantly, live a clean life in God, hold no grudges and keep no enemies even inside your heart. Live a good Jesus-like life. Pray less and believe more. Faith is stronger than anything else.

Now pls I'm going on my knees for you dear sister....do the same immediately you read this message.

Let God do his thing....

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
@agugab yea i try to but his character piss me off some times, his ego is too much.
@eroticangelina thanks and amen!
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by espn(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
May Allah grant ur wishes.. forgive those who have offended u..beg those who u have hurt knowingly and unknowingly.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ooooohhhh skydaddy.......

Help me, help me

must be what u soliloqize and mumur to urself every now and then.......

Try harder..

Aint riddiculing u but stop murmuring to urself in the name of prayer and rise up to ur challenge...

Go to the hospital, do a medical checkup and test, seek for medical attention and ur life wont be the same..

If it aint comming and u cant help it,,the ADDOPT.

Last time i checked, i doesnt require police report to addopt

8 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks @CHM11,
im sorry im not in lagos nt a yoruba. Im in d east and how do ynu kw what i should take without proper diagnosis.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
krattoss:
Ooooohhhh skydaddy.......

Help me, help me

must be what u soliloqize and mumur to urself every now and then.......

Try harder..

Aint riddiculing u but stop murmuring to urself in the name of prayer and rise up to ur challenge...

Go to the hospital, do a medical checkup and test, seek for medical attention and ur life wont be the same..

If it aint comming and u cant help it,,the ADDOPT.

Last time i checked, i doesnt require police report to addopt
bad mouth. I dnt need ur type here. Dem dem.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettmum:
Thanks @CHM11,
im sorry im not in lagos nt a yoruba. Im in d east and how do ynu kw what i should take without proper diagnosis.
call me: 07034551515. I want to pray for you and God will show up.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by CHM11: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettmum:
Thanks @CHM11,

Ok I'm guessing you've done your 3 mins prayer.

I am not yoruba myself but I just tried to use the local name that I know yoruba's call those stuffs.

Yes there was no diagnosis as I'm sure you've done loads and loads of diagnosis, and doctors keep telling you many scientific things right? OK, ever wondered why our parents hardly had stories of childbearing issues like we have today?.....they knew their herbs and they ate healthy from the farm. They didn't need diagnostics, they were naturalists and some gave birth to 10 kids after a few years of being childless.

In summary, the herbs above are for the general reproductive system, its been used in ancient times from Africa to Asia. I'm a guy and I know girls who have listened to the old women's advice to go herbal and today these girls are carrying their children.
I'm never said you shouldn't see your doctor, I was just sharing things that have worked for many other ladies who have different reproductive stories from doctors...stories like PID, hormone imbalance, blocked tube, other infections etc etc....those herbs got them through.

I only shared the info sis........you could google Chasteberry or Vitex, Banana flower and Cinnamon........you'd see loaaaaaads of info on them even on international sites.

God bless you with your beautiful kids soon.

9 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettmum:
bad mouth. I dnt need ur type here. Dem dem.
ok i guess u only need
the AMEN, GOD HELP U, SAY THIS PRAYER, SAY THAT....BLA BLAA BLAA type.

My bad.........am outch

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
THanks and God bless you. U can pray 4 me here.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by nwarosa: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Is one to take everything at the same time or are they alternative to each other?
CHM11:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeese go on your knees immediately you see this message and talk to your father whose name is Jehovah for 3 minutes......I'm doing the same right now for you.

After doing that, you can go get the following on monday and start using them religiously.

1. Vitex or Chasteberry (called Ata iyere in yoruba)...make a tincture of if in a large bottle and start taking one shot morning and night everyday till you get results.

2. Take a Banana flower, that red conelike stuff at the top of banana bunch.....slice it like salads, boil it, drink the water and eat the salads with a cup of thick milk. It tastes OK so don't be weary.

3. Buy Cinnamon sticks as many as possible, and the powdered leaves/seeds (its called Igi didun and Ewe Agbayun in yoruba)....u can chew on little bit of the stick every morning, you can make a tea with the powder or the sticks....do this repeatedly, morning and night till results come.

4. Before you start the above, purge your stomach with a good native leaf like Effirin leave, so that you'd have a clear system to the herbs to go in and do their job.

5. Eat less starchy or sugary foods. I'd advice u stop eba or semo and the likes and switch to Wheat. Avoid sugar for now.

6. Practice a good regular sleep pattern, if u sleep by 10pm, it should be 10pm daily and nothing more than that time.

8. Do not get up immediately after meeting up with your husband...stay there and let the fluids do their job.

9. Most importantly, live a clean life in God, hold no grudges and keep no enemies even inside your heart. Live a good Jesus-like life. Pray less and believe more. Faith is stronger than anything else.

Now pls I'm going on my knees for you dear sister....do the same immediately you read this message.

Let God do his thing....

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by christinie(f): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2015
CHM11:

Let God do his thing....
you are so wonderful. I googled the herbs. No 1. Vitex or chessberry leaves. .

1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by christinie(f): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2015
CHM11:

Ok I'm guessing you've done your 3 mins prayer.

I am not yoruba myself but I just tried to use the local name that I know yoruba's call those stuffs.

Yes there was no diagnosis as I'm sure you've done loads and loads of diagnosis, and doctors keep telling you many scientific things right? OK, ever wondered why our parents hardly had stories of childbearing issues like we have today?.....they knew their herbs and they ate healthy from the farm. They didn't need diagnostics, they were naturalists and some gave birth to 10 kids after a few years of being childless.

In summary, the herbs above are for the general reproductive system, its been used in ancient times from Africa to Asia. I'm a guy and I know girls who have listened to the old women's advice to go herbal and today these girls are carrying their children.
I'm never said you shouldn't see your doctor, I was just sharing things that have worked for many other ladies who have different reproductive stories from doctors...stories like PID, hormone imbalance, blocked tube, other infections etc etc....those herbs got them through.

I only shared the info sis........you could google Chasteberry or Vitex, Banana flower and Cinnamon........you'd see loaaaaaads of info on them even on international sites.

God bless you with your beautiful kids soon.
2. Banana flower.

1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by christinie(f): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2015
No 3 cinnamon sticks.

1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2015
May God surely bless you with your heart desires. For me, it's not all about prayers. Have you worked towards it? Seen a genea? Traced what could be the challenge? The problem could even be your husband... (Just saying) If you haven't go to health section and locate the TTc .. Trying to conceive thread.. It could be helpful. God bless.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
prettmum:
I ve been looking upto God for a child for three years now but im yet to recieve it. I Love my husband but i really need to give him children cos he is the only son. Abba father blessed me last year but it ended in a misscarriage, since then nothing and october wil make it one year since i lost my baby at 7weeks3day. My hubby is threaten to suprise me soon. Blaming me of his childlessnes. I ve been crying and pleading for God mercy. GOD PLEASE Do it for me, all my trying to conceive friends has carry belle, some have given birth. God please im tired cos there is noting to hold unto to live on. Im restless.
In d name of Jesus u ll receive d power 2 conceive.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by keenn: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2015
for those in need as the OP and seeking the face of a God/god through prayers should by now know those efforts are futile/waste. Why would a God/god have u taste pregnancy only for it to end in miscarriage.

One of the post suggest u and ur hobby should sumbit urslef for reproductive checkup and counseling. Once a proper diagnosis has bin made, the rest becomes history.

...Adoption should not be frown upon too my dear.

Take care

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by CHM11: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2015
nwarosa:
Is one to take everything at the same time or are they alternative to each other?
The banana flower should be taken once, while the other two are to be taken regularly. I don't know any side effect of taking them together as no woman have complained in d past after using them.

I'm not a tradomedicalist oh,....my grandma was.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by grandstar(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2015
prettmum:

I feel sorry for you.

I am a Jehovah's Witness and we believe that keeping our integrity to God and man are the most important. (Job 27:5, Acts 24:16)

You and your husband made a vow before God for better or for worse. You both have to pay it (Eccl 5: 4-7) God is not one to be mocked. Is your husband keeping his vows?

You have heard of the endurance of Job (James 5:11) . It was written for your benefit (Romans 15:4).

Job's wife told him to curse God and die because of the abominable atrocities befell him. He did not. He said till he expired, he would not take away his integrity from himself (Job 27:5). He was rewarded and God removed his mountain like challenges and blessed him immeasurably for his faithfulness despite such faith breaking trials. He blessed his end more than his beginning (Job 42:12-17)

We should never let trials break us (James 1:2-4)We must continue sticking to God's will (Hebrews 11:6)

You can pour your heart to God like Rachel did (1 Samuel 1:10 and verse 18)

For true Christians, they are only temporary residents in this world and fully realise that (1 Peter 2:11). We should not be like those whose life is this share (Psalms 17:14).

So nothing in this life is a do and die affair. At the end of the day, its all vanity and futility. Keep your mind fixed on the real life no matter what-everlasting life (2 Peter 3:13). It will certainly come true.

You can try the Bridge clinic for help. They are fertility experts. I wish you the best.

Do not be anxious about the next day (Matthew 6:25-34). God will see you through.

Please share (Job 42:12-17) with your husband

Visit www.jw.org to learn more

4 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by CHM11: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2015
christinie:
you are so wonderful. I googled the herbs. No 1. Vitex or chessberry leaves. .

You welcome my sis.
Like grandma used to say..... Every illness has a solution in herbs, we just don't know which herbs yet.

2 Likes

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Is anything too hard for Him to do? Talk to Him,do your part and leave Him to do the rest dear. A lot of respondents to your thread has spoken about you also doing your part and they are all right. You need to ask yourself and answer all these questions honestly. You can put all your answers in a journal so when you actually visit your doc, you can explain better.
Do you understand your body ( how it works, how yout cycle works. Do u ovulate at all? Do you ovulate regularly? how is ur menstrual cycle? What caused your miscarriage? After the miscarriage have you gone for a check up? Are you always under stress? Are you under or overweight? What is your diet like? What is your state of mind? Always stressed , overthinking or relaxed? How often do you meet with your husband? Are you asking or telling your doc the right things? Are you taking any med on a regular basis? Have you ever been on the pill? For how long? Have you prayed as much as you ve talked about it?

And please dear, when you do get pregnant,because by His grace, you will,always remember that a pregnant woman's bestfriend is discretion. You dont have to go about twlling everyone about how many months you are, when your EDD is,. Some places you will need to avoid, so many food combis you will have to shun. Prayer is althe biggest part of a pregnany woman's life. Charity is another and by all means always avoid squabbles and fights.
Yeah, I know....my longest post on NL *whew* hope I didnt bore you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by urheme: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2015
prettmum:

Oh dear....

If your husband is threatening to surprise you then he obviously does not love u, he just want children from u, and believe me it is not children that makes a happy marriage, they were never part of marriage vows.

That you love, and submit to your husband is enough to make him happy, a man will still spring up evil supprises whether you have kids or not depends on how selfish he is.........he will sack anyway.

Pull your self together and stop trying, be happy with your self instead of being miserable....it will happen when you stop worrying.

1 Like

Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by gatiano(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Who do you is coming when you are pregnant? Just a baby? It is God that is coming, It is God that will incarnate, who you would bring into existence, Just like you did too. God would be nurtured first in His/Her house of Blackness which is Your womb. How is the health of your womb, and your reproductive organs, and that of your husband too because He carries the seed.

Maybe the God that wants to come through You and Your husband wants to come perfect. A perfect person never touches dead animal or eat blood. So maybe the God, Your baby wants to start life perfectly straight from conception, so You must put your body in perfectness as best as you can with your husband.

I say Detox. quit blood for 12 months to 2 year, stop using pads during the period for blood flow because it contains chemicals which is dangarous for Black women (and it is delibrate by the western people, white people), pads contains dioxins and polyvinylchloride etc.

Work to bring up selenium content in your body, Every Black people need selenium more than any race on the planet.

Do not rush anymore, stay at peace, take your time to make the womb gain health. God would surely come.

Thus

prettmum:
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by christinie(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
CHM11:

You welcome my sis.
Like grandma used to say..... Every illness has a solution in herbs, we just don't know which herbs yet.
that's so true.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by onlynaija: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
By the grace of God I am happy to announce to your family that before this time in December 2015 you will conceive with your God sent gift if Jesus tarries to come in Jesus Precious Name, Amen. Congratulations. Please avoid sin, spend more time feeding your Spirit with the Word of God. Not one failed by His grace and yours will as well be fulfilled. Your conception will come with Divine strength to carry the gift and to deliver if Jesus tarries to come. Hallelujah.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by prettmum(f): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks to you all for this wonderful advice, i could not hold back my tears reading through. Im certify ok by doctors, my hubby is ok too.
I wish i can see Jesus and tell him to have mercy, i feel so lonely, even when i want to be happy, my husband will make me sad, im in middle 20s and him late 30s,. I have applied faith but it seem not to happen soon.
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
prettmum:
Thanks to you all for this wonderful advice, i could not hold back my tears reading through. Im certify ok by doctors, my hubby is ok too.
I wish i can see Jesus and tell him to have mercy, i feel so lonely, even when i want to be happy, my husband will make me sad, im in middle 20s and him late 30s,. I have applied faith but it seem not to happen soon.
u can addopt and still waiting for ur child, try convince ur husband about that..

*runs outta thread*
Re: God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.