Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Interview Questions For Family Reunion Visa Application - My Personal Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interview Questions For Family Reunion Visa Application - My Personal Experience (20527 Views)

Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) / Portugal Reunion Visa / Family Reunion Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Questions For Family Reunion Visa Application - My Personal Experience by Admonition: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2012
Sometimes in June 2012 I asked on this forum the likely questions one might expect during interview for Family Reunion Visa Applications for wives who wish to join their husbands legally in Europe. Although the tread was deleted following some unnecessary remarks by members of this forum because I was not country specific, I have decided to share some of the questions asked from me during the interview perhaps someone may find them useful in the future.

My Visa was approved by the home country after 4 months counting from the time I completed my interview in Nigeria. For prospecting wives who wish to apply for this kind of visa to European countries like Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Norway e.t.c, here are some questions you need to prepare for based on my experience

During the interview try to be confident, calm and precise when answering the questions

[b]Q1. What is your name?
Q2. What is your date of birth?
Q3. Where do you live in Nigeria?
Q4. What is your present address?
Q4. How much did your husband pay for your bride price?
Q5. Why do you want to join your husband?
Q6. What are your plans after getting there?
Q7. Can you tell us about your husband?
Q8. Can you tell us how your meet your husband?
Q9. What is the name of your husband?
Q10. What is the date of birth of your husband?
Q11. What is the meaning of the name of your husband?
Q12. What is the phone number of your husband?
Q13. What is your husband occupation?
Q14. When did you do your introduction and traditional wedding? Date and place
Q15. When did you do your court wedding?
Q16. Which country did your husband do his master degree?
Q17. How many countries have your husband lived in Europe
Q18. How long did he lived in that country
Q19. Which City is your husband living in at the moment
Q20. How long has your husband lived there now?
Q21. When He was studying abroad, were you communicating with him?
Q22. Did you know your husband before getting married?
Q23. Do you have children?
Q24. Why not?/how many
Q25. What is your occupation?
Q26. What is your qualification?
Q27. What is the qualification of your husband?
Q28. Does he play sports?
Q29. What is your husband is doing in Europe?
Q30. What kind of work
Q31. What is the name of the Company?
Q32. In which city does your husband lives in now?
Q33. What is the source of income of your husband there?
Q34. Do you know the amount he earns every month?
Q35. How much?[/b]

I do hope somene find this useful in the future.

Thanks
Admonition

4 Likes

Re: Interview Questions For Family Reunion Visa Application - My Personal Experience by toskybrown(f): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
HI dear,how re u doin? Congratson securing your visa .I wld like to ask you some questions if you don't mind because am also going through the same process.is ur husband a nigerian or an EU citizen?how long did the whole process take?.I would be greatful for your quick response . wink
Re: Interview Questions For Family Reunion Visa Application - My Personal Experience by LondonCool(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Was the interview for a Schengen visa or UK visa?
Re: Interview Questions For Family Reunion Visa Application - My Personal Experience by Naijalastborn(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
LondonCool: Was the interview for a Schengen visa or UK visa?
yes I am also planing for my Own too? Is the interview for Uk or Any other Countries.

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Boat Mishap: 3 Missing Medical Students Confirmed Dead / Forte Oil Petrol Tanker Tumbles Around Lagos Toll Gate / The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.