Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet (12655 Views)

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love / Super Story - "One Bad Apple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
For as many of you that have broadband connections and get bored on the internet, we have high quality Nigerian Movies and videos available to entertain you. Below are the movies you can watch on Nigeria360:

1. King's Pride - Starring Richard Mofe Damijo & Stella Damascus
2. Dark Sheep - Starring Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme (Aki & Pawpaw)
3. Eating With The Devil - Starring Tony Umez & Nkiru Sylvanus
4. Evil Altar - Starring Pete Edochie & Larry Koldsweat
5. I Think Twice - Starring Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme (Aki & Pawpaw)
6. Super Story (Because You Loved Me)
7. Koseegbe - Mainframe Productions
8. Saworoide - Mainframe Productions
9. Thunderbolt Magun - Mainframe Productions
10. Agogo Eewo - Mainframe Productions
11. The Campus Queen - Mainframe Productions

Many more coming soon including the renown Nigerian Sitcom Papa Ajasco & Company. Don't keep this to yourself. At the very least, tell people about the website. As always, its http://www.nigeria360.com . Click on Videos to look through the videos we have available.

NOTE: To maintain the quality of the videos, they have been encoded in the Divx format. You might need to install the Divx Player to play the movies.
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2008
No, not yet. For now, I'm looking at the proposed audience and their response to watching Nigerian movies online. As soon as I can ascertain that the audience is valuable enough to arrange for licensing, I'd go into agreement with the production houses. However, if the response is not that good, I might just get the movie off the website and find another medium for entertaining my audience. In essence, we hope to get licensing as soon as the audience can make a considerable loophole in the financial turnover of the producers and marketers.
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by nana(f): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Poster: That's a nice site, Thanks for sharing.
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Raymond88(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
Don't hate man, appreciate! I think he's doing a great job.
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Raymond88(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
I see a potential African version of Youtube on the internet, and he doesn't charge for this service so you know, i don't see how he makes profit. . . if you want to fight piracy start with the CD Vendor in your backward who profits directly and is also easily accessible. . . . or if you hate this so much take him to court! smiley
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Raymond88(m): 12:50am On Jan 30, 2008
combrazor:

what i WILL do, however, is notify the owners of the material being distributed about the copyright violation.

I think thats a sensible thing to do, but i still think this is a clear case of a man chasing rats while his house is on fire. grin
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Raymond88(m): 1:18am On Jan 30, 2008
There's more easily accessible pirated work out there on the streets. . .
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Raymond88(m): 1:57am On Jan 30, 2008
All I'm saying is look beyond the little set backs and see the big picture, i think that site has the potential to link Nigerians or Africans around the world using videos. . . and I'm not even arguing with you, if you think they have unlawful content on their site you can tell the rightful authorities (if it upsets you THAT much) and maybe they'll ask for it to be removed from the site, but don't act like this is the biggest act of intellectual piracy ever(i don't really think this is piracy though) - because it isn't!

If you feel threatened about the financial potential of this site, I think it's uncalled for this site can become big with or without 'content violations', think African version of Youtube. wink
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
Interesting, I didn't know my post created such an argument. Dear Mr Combrazor! Thank you for the special attention. I think I explained that I always intended to license these right from the start? I don't really give a hoot whether you believe it or not. You can go ahead and inform Wale Adenuga probably you'd get paid for that, or your reputation on the internet will improve, or rather Nairaland.

Please please and please, your discussion gives me an air that you are far more matured than I am and I appreciate your interest but trust me, this man right here doesn't really care what you think, Its Nigeria all the way. And if you feel threatened that Nigeria360 will be pulling some 'Ad Dollars' then be it unto you according to your thought, It definitely will and by the time it will, I would have been long registered with producers I'd get my videos from. Thank you for being so interested once again and I can give you more ideas, There's Youtube streaming music videos, Naijapals adding them to Youtube, OnlineNigeria with about 1000+ movies streaming them and already making the 'Ad Dollars' you worry so much about. Welcome to the internet my brother and all the best reporting these to the 'Nigerian Authorities'.

Defining my function, I'm a very young man and I'm sure not close to your age in any way but I just replied you the way I would reply someone who's acting my age. I'm sorry if you are offended and I implore you to read my first reply to you once more. If you are not satisfied or you are 'too smart' to buy my 'story', go ahead and moderate the internet.

Its Seun @ Skill Concepts Media

One more thing, izogn.com already charges people to watch them. Lmfao.
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2008
Now you can talk about someone being shameless and immoral! Did you read the first reply I wrote to you? Dang! What am I doing talking to you if you don't know when to use words! You give me a reason to believe the genuinely shameless and immoral people keep themselves busy the most with issues like this. Once again as I said, I am a well brought up young man and I don't mean to be rude and I understand you 'concerns'. However, please keep that language to yourself if you don't know how and when to use it. Also, please get busy with more constructive things OK? Life is not as difficult as we make it look. Thanks for the awareness! I'd love you to read the story of the founder of Facebook. If you want to fit into the publicity guy in our case, thats fine. Trust me you'd just be telling people in future that you contributed to the popularity of Nigeria360! God Bless You Mister and don't forget, Get Busy!
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by mfolarin(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2008
thank you, spelrus!!! grin
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by KofiAmpo(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2008
Is there anyone who can send me the themes of "Super Story"? They sounded so beautiful. I'm even trying to play them on the piano by myself. (It doesn't sound good tbh.) cry
Re: Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet by candylips(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2008
combrazor:

dude--

i had already left it alone, but if you still want to make something of it, we can.

i'm actually quite disgusted with you-- how shameless and immoral you are, and the only justification you can offer is "everybody's doing it."

you make me sick. i had even forgotten about this, but now you have to bring the bile back to my throat.

Sharap !! mumu

What is your stress . leave the young man alone

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie Makes History, Debuts In U.S. Theatres / 5 Ways To Make Money In The Film Industry / Names Of Actors/actress In Selina Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.