Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Abortion! Why It Should Be Considered As An 'option.' A Must Read For The Ladies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion! Why It Should Be Considered As An 'option.' A Must Read For The Ladies (749 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion! Why It Should Be Considered As An 'option.' A Must Read For The Ladies by Donpely(m): 5:38am On Oct 30, 2012
Adoption is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.
Abortion is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Keeping a baby you can’t afford and/or aren’t ready for is a formula for disaster

The government has deemed minors (teens) incapable to have the mental capacity to be legally responsible for themselves, so WHY would it make sense to allow a legally irresponsible teen to be responsible for themselves AND another human life?!

Any idiot can have sex, but it takes much more to be a responsible, mature and financially stable parent. Age DOES matter! Maturity is gained through life experiences and life experiences are obtained over time.
Getting knocked up doesn't magically make you mature or a responsible adult! Don’t say “age doesn’t matter”, because the youngest mother recorded was 5yrs old!

Abortion is simply a medical procedure to remove a parasitic organism
$200-$1,000 (abortion) will save your life/future, the father’s life/future, and keep your parents from humiliation.
1 in 4 women miscarries, so you don’t even know that you would miscarry anyways. Abortions are the man-made miscarriage.

Having a knocked up teen daughter is a failure on the parents.
Do you realize that you're a direct reflection of their ability to be good parents, right?
People will judge THEM by what YOU do.

Keeping a baby YOU can't afford or take care of is NOT "brave", "mature" or "responsible" but actually irresponsible, selfish, and just plain dumb!

If your PARENTS wanted another child then THEY would have had one. If you can't care for a baby independently then you have NO business having one! Sometimes the “responsible” thing to do IS to have an abortion.
Studies have shown that the MAJORITY of women/girls feel relief after abortions (I know I did!) and that guilt, complications, and regret are NOT common.

Did you know just giving birth in a hospital costs thousands of dollars alone? Teens just don’t have that kind of money. YOU do not have the necessary assets to raise a child. Your mother/father is NOT responsible for you or your baby, so think very hard about this. They CAN legally kick you out on the street with a new born baby. If you want to play grown up then go play grown up in the REAL world like the rest of us.

Fun and TRUE pregnancy FACTS about many females: .
-The area of skin between your vagina and anus will tear open to create ONE LARGE HOLE between your legs http://www.google.com/imgres?q=vaginal+tearing+during+birth&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=upV2OgFfzPwADM:&imgrefurl=http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/vaginal-tears&docid=H0rdLAptTBSFHM&imgurl=http://www.empowher.com/files/ebsco/images/vaginal%252520tear.jpg&w=223&h=335&ei=wyoZT8TlOYXbiAK8yNCdCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=194&vpy=130&dur=537&hovh=202&hovw=134&tx=104&ty=163&sig=105404147572747667497&page=1&tbnh=153&tbnw=102&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0
-You will poop and pee on the delivery table (in front of everyone) during birth.
-You will have stretch marks.
-For the next 2 years you will average about 3 hours of sleep a night.
educational birth video: http://www.medicalvideos.us/play.php?vid=237

----------------
Basics for being a successful parent:
(the ideal situation)
Be at least 21 (25+ is best)
live within your means INDEPENDANTY (meaning NOT with mom and dad)
be married (or have life partner)
have at least $5,000 just for the baby
able to spend at least $400/month on the baby in addition to normal bills
both own cars (or just 1 if you live in a major city and use public transportation)
both have careers (not just jobs)
both have AT LEAST graduated high school (better if you both have degrees)
BOTH WANT KIDS
Have insurance (home/renters, auto, health)

Franca; "I’m adopted, and the system is flawed! (I was lucky and got adopted into a wealthy and loving family, but that’s rare. Adoption is like dropping a pet off at the shelter, getting a family is NOT guaranteed) The world already has TOO many unwanted kids, so don’t choose adoption either. At any given time there are OVER half a MILLION kids in need of foster/adoptive parents in just the USA. Chances are your kid will end up abused or on the streets if you go with adoption."

Joan; "I had an abortion when I was 18 and it was the best decision I ever made for myself! (I had plans and a future ahead of me) I have NEVER regretted that choice! And that was 9 yrs ago. I'm kid-free and HAPPY, and thankful! No pain No regret No problem!"

(Remember- abortions are legal in the USA until 24 weeks in all 50 states, because the fetus is not viable outside the womb)

ABORTIONS ARE SAFE, SIMPLE, EASY, AND NECESSARY!
The legalization of abortions reduced the crime rates in the 1990s!

(sources: John Donohue III & Steven Levitt “The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime” and John Conklin 10th edition “Criminology”)
Re: Abortion! Why It Should Be Considered As An 'option.' A Must Read For The Ladies by saintvc(m): 6:12am On Oct 30, 2012
If u were abortd by ur mum, u wont post dis?

1 Like

Re: Abortion! Why It Should Be Considered As An 'option.' A Must Read For The Ladies by Donpely(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2012
She kept me cause she could handle the responsibilities of motherhood & send me to the best schools thereis.
If you can't shoulder the responsibility, don't bring forth a child to do dope & sell crack, do thug life & at the end get shot in the streets or go to Juvy for life!!
Think Smart
Re: Abortion! Why It Should Be Considered As An 'option.' A Must Read For The Ladies by nikkyshyne(f): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2012
^ Think smart by considering abortion?

Thinking smart is 'abstaining from sex. If you must do, use a condom'!

For ra.ped victims, there are Emergency Contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Physiotherapy Charges Without Receipt@general Hospital / Health Workers Begin Strike Nationwide / What Made Someone penis weaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.