Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? (10844 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Transfer News Center (all Clubs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Yinka1808: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why not change d topic to do ManU rili hv upper hand in FA, mseeew, haterz.

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by DeGenius3(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi: U wan jes make me vex dis early mawnin nau

Chelsea vs liverpool(fa cup finaL) carol's goaL waz ruled out wen it waz clearly a goal

Chelsea vs wigan(epL) chelsea's 2 goaLs were clearly offside, n it almost sent wigan 2 d relegation zone

Chelsea vs tottenham(epL) mata's goal waz a big blunder

D list z endless

If u fink being a ref z easy y not try it n c

Nau u said shelvy didn't deserve d red card, r u even a fan of football cuz if u r, u'll knw dat wen u make a tackLe wiv both boots, its a straight red card

Chelsea vs man-u(3-3) nau we had 2 penalties dat waznt awarded 2 us b4 d oda 2 waz awarded, d 1st 1 waz a clear penalty cuz welbeck waz clearly fouled by ivanovic

Unless u av a proof n a video 2 show dat we bribe referees, don't make stupeed claims

the referee who officiated Manu Vs Man city last season was not given any match to officiate not until Chelsea vs manu match which he used in repaying manu.

often times when Mourinho was at chelsea, he always attacked Mr. F for knocking on the referee's door!

what about liverpool vs Manu? liverpool's Jonjo was given a red card that Van P was supposed to get! Suarez was denied a clear penalty but when valencia dived, an ileegal penalty was awarded.

see eehh, the list of Manu's Cheating record is endless.

in fact, suarez has said at the beginning of this season that manu has the backing of the English Govt and FA.

so just forget about manu. they are making premiership worth nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by sheymoni(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
the topic & the post are saying two different things.the post is a direct attack on man utd while the topic is saying another thing entirely

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by kpolli(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
No where have I seen Arsenal's 6th minute equalizer in ur report, So now "does Arsenal really have upper hand in your judgement?"

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by pomporiking: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Since they said manu don't cheat..why has any ref who didn't favour them been demoted,and never been in charge of manu match again
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Itoroetti(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Odinaka00:

They might beat man utd tonight considering tha fact Ŧħåϯ our key playerz wil not play tonight

who are ur key players that wont play?are they beta than Ivanovic,ashley cole,torres,lampard,etc?al dis mentiond playerz wont play 2nite.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by kawkab: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
Just last week the Chairman of Man U Fc as made the Vice President of the English FA. I thinks his name is David Gill

though this may just be another coincidence but it may lead to some conflict of interest. This just my take.
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by dopeJemi: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: this man,you are here again. If I may ask you. Who is david gill?

Na me start d comment na b4 dem move ​A̶̲̥̅̊
♏ go front page

Gill z a man-u chief executive
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Clerverly: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
kawkab: Just last week the Chairman of Man U Fc as made the Vice President of the English FA. I thinks his name is David Gill

though this may just be another coincidence but it may lead to some conflict of interest. This just my take.
Manchester City CEO just stepped down as FA Chairman after many years. Do you know anything at all about football?
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
I think the topicshould have been "do man united really have upper hand". What you just analysized is biased and focuses only on united. Every big team gets favoured.
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Nancy42(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
u guys hve 4goten dat ashely young has won d most penalties 4 man u dis season and 90% of dem wia simulated i.e he dived
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by immortalvoices(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
U shud av just re-phrase the question to... Do the English FA favour Manchester united? U dis chelsea fan...
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by hrhobi1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
MAN U NA ENGLAND NATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MAN U. ITS ONLY NATURAL FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE HAND.
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Super1759: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi:

Na me start d comment na b4 dem move ​A̶̲̥̅̊
♏ go front page

Gill z a man-u chief executive
fine,so tell me why pdp will not win election,when the president is from pdp

1 Like

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by pomporiking: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
There is a difference btw poor officiating sometimes,and biased officiating that favours one team every week..that is why we continue to brand manu as cheats
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Odinaka00(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi:

If u wanna insult me

Insult me wiv correct english plz

Its "u suck"

Buhahahahahahahahaha guy u wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Adanyebe(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
YES! WITH THEIR PLAYERS AND COACH THEY DO!
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by dopeJemi: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
De-Genius:

the referee who officiated Manu Vs Man city last season was not given any match to officiate not until Chelsea vs manu match which he used in repaying manu.

often times when Mourinho was at chelsea, he always attacked Mr. F for knocking on the referee's door!

what about liverpool vs Manu? liverpool's Jonjo was given a red card that Van P was supposed to get! Suarez was denied a clear penalty but when valencia dived, an ileegal penalty was awarded.

in fact, suarez has said at the beginning of this season that manu has the backing of the English Govt and FA.

Abeg which club doesn't cheat?

Suarez has made a reputation 4 diving

Luiz has made a reputation 4 brutality

Look at arsenal vs liverpool, hau many tyms waz suarez n sterling fouled in d box, waz it given? NO, did anybody say arsenal bot d ref? No

So y d fuss?
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Clemzy16(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
It is visible to the Blind and Audible to the Deaf that top English clubs like Chelsea, Manchester united, Manchester city etc.. have their Referees. Na today?! Abeg! NEXT!!!
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Odinaka00(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nancy42: u guys hve 4goten dat ashely young has won d most penalties 4 man u dis season and 90% of dem wia simulated i.e he dived

And Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω many matches has he(ashley young) played in this ongoing season? Has he played any match at all? Sunday's match was his first game 4 man utd this season

1 Like

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by baslone: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
It aint co-incidence!

Not only United has received the most penalties in the last decade, they have also conceded the least amount of penalties than any of the top clubs. Coincidence?

People brush off Howard Webb’s decision that seems to favor Man United time and again with jokes and puns but let’s be serous here. The total No. of penalties Webb has awarded Manu: 9 in 32 games and No. of penalties Webb has awarded Arsenal,Chelsea and Liverpool: Only 10 in 100 games.

Recent stats revealed that Webb has given 18 percent of his penalties to Man United. Remember,there are other teams too.
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by stacomaster(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
Is jt A Ref Mistakes ah dnt Believe any Team Has Upper hand In The F.A
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by ujchief(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
KINGwax: Me, i don't knw anythin, but i knw dt DAVID GILL, the CEO of MANURE is currently the vice-chairman of the shameful FA and even currently vying for the post of the CHAIRMAN. how's dt bla bla bla
All chief executives of clubs are members of the FA, and within its members, elections are conducted to determine the fa chairman, vice, secretary, etc. David Gill has been a member of FA, so is the chief executive of man city, liv'pol, norwish, wigan etc. Next election, an executive from west ham could win Fa chairman, no big deal.
Felix Anyansi Agwu, the Chairman of Enyimba football Club, the Aba giants, has been a vice chairman in Nfa for long, does it mean that Enyimba get favour from officials? Nope! Enyimba remains the only African club to win champions league back to back, a feat no african (or european) club has ever done, 5 times Nigerian premiership winners, 4 times Fa cup winners, 2 times super 4 winners, yet our bitter rivals, Rangers of Enugu never accuses us of any match fixing!
If Manutd is having favours in England, then Barca is definitely having favours from uefa (v. Persie will be noding now if he reads my coment)

4 Likes

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Acecube(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
dopeJemi:
I didn't c us playing wiv 14pLayers wen we won 3champions league titles

I didn't c us pLaying wiv 14players wen we won against braga

I didn't us playing wiv 14pLayers wen we reached 3 finaLs in 4 champions league

Mehnn! Wah more can I say
Guy stop lying...
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Standing5(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
Yes Mr OP, Man Utd being the No. 1 one the list. . . you may want to add a poll to the thread.
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by gudnex22(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
[quote aut

Unless u av a proof n a video 2 show dat WE bribe referees, don't make stupeed claims[/quote]

Who know u?? Mumu
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by dopeJemi: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
De-Genius:

Abeg which club doesn't cheat?

Suarez has made a reputation 4 diving

Luiz has made a reputation 4 brutality

Look at arsenal vs liverpool, hau many tyms waz suarez n sterling fouled in d box, waz it given? NO, did anybody say arsenal bot d ref? No

So y d fuss?
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by ujchief(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
Clerverly:
Manchester City CEO just stepped down as FA Chairman after many years. Do you know anything at all about football?
dont mind them! Do they even know who and who makes up the Fa? Every club's CEO is automatically a member of Fa. City's Ceo has been fa chairman for ages now, no qualms, but when manutd david gill is apointed vice chairman, u guys start raising dust! Nanscence!
U guys were claiming webb is a manutd fan, now the story has changed.
I guess if it was an English ref that gave Drogba a red card for slapping vidic at champions league final in 2008.
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Ajengb: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
[b][/b]
emanobis: My dear soccer lvn fans,it's high tym it's accepted dt enlgish fa is doing der bizness.they knw little or notin abt us ova here.if a ref shld b relegated 4 allowing man u 6-1 deficit 2 man city,i think der's sumtin fishy abt it.
Guys,beta go n check d position of David Gill in english fa n also in uefa.
Let's stop killn ourselves n jst enjoy d round leather game-afta all d game originated frm England
. Infact you guys just like to make frivolous accusation without facts.THE SAME REf that gave evans red card btw man city and man utd was the same clanttemburg that refered the match btw man utd and chelsea.plz try and get ur facts right not stop painting other teams bad.there is no team that doesn't get favour or bad decisions from refs because they're human and not perfect.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by dopeJemi: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Acecube: Guy stop lying...

Wah ​A̶̲̥̅̊
♏ I lying abt
Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by Bigboy100: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
I have made a solemn declaration to myself that I will never use foul language on this forum but the OP got on my nerves with his bias,chauvinistic,subjective,mundane,unrefined,sentimental and blind views infact this is an affront to the sensibilities of Man Utd family and fans. How on earth cld you come up with such provocative and unsubstantiated claims? When Chelsea defeated Tottenham in the FA Cup semis last season via a phoney goal that ddn't crossed the line no one talked, when Drogba scored against United from a clear offside position at Old Trafford in 2010 no one raised a brow,when United were given a given a red card at Stamford Bridge and David Luis continualy fouled wayne Rooney in the same match without being sent off nothing was said. Now that United has won at Stamford Bridge Chelsea fans and Man Utd haters are crying blue murder, in the previous encounter that ended 3-3 last season United had two clear penalties denied them before they were finally placated with the last two. Please face your problems and leave Man Utd alone , cos Manchester is in heaven !

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? by samallaydyce: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Super1759: stop posting rubbish here. That's a foul on torres and he was given a yellow card for that.that's a foul on his side. Then luis case is a clear case of "ball to hand" and not "hand to ball" are you wiser than people in the pitch that saw it. It happened in front of the refree.wetin deh do you sef
may be you should wear your google spec to look at that pic again cause am sure you did not see it well,hw can luiz handball be ball to hand,u are just been ignorant,try and watch other matches and tell me where you see defenders that are in the 18yard box,tryin to block a cross with thier arms WIDE OPEN,a good defender neva does dat cause he will be looking for trouble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Tottenham (3 - 2) On 10th February 2015 / Liverpool Vs Norwich (3 - 1) On 19th February 2022 / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.