Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Wil You Tel Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Wil You Tel Him? (398 Views)

Am I Destined To Sin As God Already Knows What I Will Do Next? / What Wil You Do If You Found Out That Your Pastor Is A False Prophet? / If Satan Goes To God For Forgiveness Do U Think God Wil Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Wil You Tel Him? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2013
Gudmor n hapi Sunday. God has been so faithful and kind to me, my family, frnds and well wishers from the 1st Sunday of dis year to the last my God has always be on point.
If God has kept you and been so good to you and ur loved once all the way, acknowledge Him 4 thus this far.

On behalf of my family, my fiance and I, I say "Thant You God".

(1) (Reply)

A MUST-READ New Year Story For All Nairalanders. / Lie Is Lie,whether Told Anonymously Or Openly!verbally Or Written Electronically / In Any Situation That U Find Urself Always Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.