Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help (1037 Views)

Most Read: The Most Incredible First-time Sex Story / Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help by petersonlu: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2008
i m so much in luv with a gal that does not call her boyfriend(me) for almost a week, a gal that doesnt understand that i need to be shown affection just as she needed one too, a gal that i sometime call three times in a day to ask how she s doing and all i get after putting everything on the table for discussion was that i m selfish and all i care about is me , a gal i always remind about my luv for her evn though i want to control it , a gal that changed me and always remained faithful to , a gal i feel she s not faithful to me , a gal i find it easy to forgive even though the gravity of the offence is much , a gal that change after 2 months i finished service , a gal that said i should treat her well thinking i m like every other guy that will dump her after having sex with her which i did promised her.but you know what i told her i cant continue evn though it hurts me to break the relationship becos there was n basis for it . right about now i felt i made a mistake by callig it a quit becos i love her so and at thesame time i feel pain becos i m not been shown that love in return. to be honest with you i wld reconsidered if she s so humble to say in any way i might have offended pls pardon me but the reply was is that what i wanted. u know what i think.she took advantae of that fact that i loved her and thats it.even uptil this moment she has nt asked whether i have started work or how am i faring but thanks to nairalanders , and friends who advised me to pick the job i m presently doing now even though i hope for a brighter future.
my questions rae these:
1 does she love me ?
2is she ready to be commited?
3what does she want .
4can she easily luv
5 is she suffering from ordeals of past relationship
6 does she trust herself cuz i bet u that s the only way she can put trust in a relationship.
7 is she a flirt?
8what is there in life that she hasnt had a enough of.
9 can she ever remove the spirit of pride from her.

i need help cuz i m seriously going through heart break , i dont know what to do and its really affecting my work, my thinking , and i m unnecessarily being aggressive.
i just wnat to chill out with some one i can talk to and talk , talk , talk otherwise i wld have considered drinking and smoking but i quit drinking and i dont smoke
Re: Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help by Iyanlax: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2008
You done the right thing. If she cannot commuicate her self to you, you will have bigger probs in the future. I woul suggest talking to her, but is seems as though you have attempted to do this many times to no avail.

Some ppl are just not meant to be together. Dont let her insecurities spoil you for the right woman.
Re: Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help by uspry1(f): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2008
@poster

Read the following topic that will help you understanding about the relationship FIRST at below:

7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94423.0.html

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

Then go back to meet your girlfriend. Have you and your girlfriend sit down discussing FACE TO FACE ASK HER on the following questions you posted previously at below? It should help you making your final decision hearing what her answers be.

[list]
[li]does she love me ?[/li]
[li]is she ready to be commited?[/li]
[li]what does she want?[/li]
[li]can she easily love?[/li]
[li]is she suffering from ordeals of past relationship[/li]
[li]does she trust herself?[/li]
[li]is she a flirt?[/li]
[li]what is there in life that she hasnt had a enough of?[/li]
[li]can she ever remove the spirit of pride herself? [/li]
[/list]

Hope you both the best luck!
Re: Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ poster

1)  does she love me ?  ------- NO
2)  is she ready to be commited?    ----------       No . . .  especially not to you.
3)  what does she want?   --------     thats her biznezz and is not worth your time.
4)  can she easily love? ------ probably but i don't think she could love you
5)  is she suffering from ordeals of past relationship?  -------  most likely . . . . .  or she may be using you as 'boyfriend of availability'
6)  does she trust herself?--------          that is neither here nor there
7)  is she a flirt? --------     that is also neither here nor there
8.)  what is there in life that she hasnt had a enough of?  ---------- she sounds quite young . . . .  so most likely there's a lot of it.
9)  can she ever remove the spirit of pride herself? -------------  i don't think its pride. she just does not feel you like that. PERIOD

so babe i think its time to move on. There are many fishes in the sea. There are women that know what it is to appreciate and adore a man. You will find one. I dont think its her. Delete her number from your phone and deal with your heart.
Re: Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help by kalmebad(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
Pain cut deep as much as we want it to. its more painful when someone u love no love u jack.if all decied to go memory lain,one way or the other we must have pass through it all. U have so much love to give but alas this girl doesnt worth one bit of it.its good u have walk out,they said "when u have something,set it free,if it comes back to u,it is urs,but if it doesnt,its neva ur's" U have set her free,just sit back and watch if she turns around. U have a good heart by all u have said and i wonder how many guys out there that can go this extra mile.
Love hurts when u break up,as it tkone min to fall inlove but a life time to forget,I have been through it,i felt my life will never have meaning anymore.i tot of killing myself,i lot i passed tru with,some friends tot i had HIV cus i became a walking Ghost of myself,but alas guy.looking back to those days now,i can only smile and grateful to God that the guy doesnt really deserve me.I walk on and am still walking and will never stop walking. So keep the past behind u,its only a lesson,look on to the future it holds the best,but if she comes around and beg,be grateful and take her back,but if not.i bet u its not the end of live.

smiley smiley smiley grin as u put up the brave fight,focus on ur job,someone better is out there that will deserve u better. cheers
Re: Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help by chychy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2008
Wat Goes Around Comes Around
Re: Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help by tboy1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ petersonlu

Every guy will go through this at least once in their lifetime,unfortunately some will go through it way more than once - almost 100 times grin grin

The only thing im going to advise u is to MOVE ON(i kw its hard, but you just have to) There are tooooooooooo many women out there 4 u, do you kw the ratio of women to men?There are also so many honest ladies out there looking for a decent bloke, so my advise is to go catch one of them.
Re: Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help by iice(f): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2008
Wonder why we should know her feelings undecided
Best be moving on

(1) (Reply)

Boyz & Girls Post Your Pictures Let See Who Win.becos Girls Are Ugly. / Where Are The Single Nigerian Girls In The Uk? / Should I Ignore Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.