Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please (1010 Views)

Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en / Is It Medically Okay To Take-in Right After A Miscarriage? / Is It Medically Okay, To Use Body Roll-on's?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
i currently turned 24.and i am a male.my name is isaac.let me just cut the long story short...some years back(lets say when i was 16/17)i and my neigbours daughter used to do alot of sexual play,it would make my penis so hard but i never had sex with her.there was this day we did 'smooching' for almost 6hours,and i still didnt have sex with her.then my excuse was i didnt have a condom.
so some years later in 2007,i was still a virgin and was desperate to loose my virginity cos of peer pressure.so i had a chance with one girl.so i took her to the uncompleted building in my compound then and tried to convince her but then she started cryiing and saying stuffs like...''she didnt know i could attempt to do this with her,she said stuff like she would tell her MUMMY,and i was scared cos she was fair(light skinned) and could pass for a marine girl,mermaid(obganje).so i was turned off and then i put her on a bike, paid her fee then she left.
i think few weeks later after that experience in same 2007.i broughtanother girl and in same location.this one knew exactly what we were upto and so she was co-operative.so she stripped down her pants and leaned over.i hadnt even had any contacti,ited feeling funny like weakness.i was still shy cos this would be my first inttercorse with a female.so i went to the next room and tried to wear condom thats when i noticed my penis had shrunk,like i had cum already but i hadnt.i still tried to force my penis into hit was weak like a bread soaked in water.and that chance was busted again.we ended up dressing back up with nothing happening.it was the most embarrased in my life.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
NOTE: nobody in my life not even my mum or dad nor whole family knows this story.ok except maybe my dad,who will probably know from where he's now,cos he's late...so if u're reading this u're probably the first persons to know this about me
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
CONTINUATION:...so after that last experience i have since being afraid to talk to any girl nor even think of trying out with sex again.this has squandered my social life,my friends think i'm Gay(cos they dont know this story about me),sometimes i even think i'm GAY cos sometimes i stare at guys ass's and have an erection...and sometimes i am Hot,i do get hard and masturbate.but when i'm not Hot,likemaybe when i'm busy with other stuffs or ok normally my penis always llok shrinked like the size of my smallest thumb.its frustrating.TRUTH is i have erection for girls way way way under my age like 16,17's...but n every other aspect of my life i'm perfect like educationally,financially...
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
this worries me cos i love and adore kids not sexically please not.like i just like having kids around me,we have that connection.sometimes they even cry after me when i have to leave and then i'll have to stay back alittle till they fall asleep or get distracted then i dorge away.i feel scared cos i dont know if i'll ever be able to meet a woman,that i can be hard for,have sex and she will bear my kids.does this mean i can never have my own kids...my penis when its hard is long and big but otherwise its shrinked and small like a 6years old.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
please doctors,advisers,counsellors and spiritualist and herbalists in the house please help me...is this spiritual,like maybe my penis has being stolen or what.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
its being 6years now since my last attempt with a lady.i even feel even the ones(ladies) i sometimes stare at and have erection.i feel when they go naked and wanna have sex with me,i have the fear that it'll still be thesame experience with my dick shrinking up
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
PLEASE NAIRALAND MOderators,please make this a FRONT PAGE topic...i seriously need to know what the world think about this.please say my FUTURE
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
my compalint is...why do i have a shrunk penis?...why is it anytime i wanna have sex with a lady,i suddenly go shrunk?
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Your story is very hard to comprehend but i gather you could be having erectile dysfunction.. Have you seen any doctor regarding this condition? If you haven't i suggest you do. Dont trust anybody offering to assist you here, a lot of them are scammers. Your best bet is to go to doctor ASAP.

PS, the entire write-up was absolutely unnecessary. You may want to edit out some details.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by tpia5: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
tmi.

.''she didnt know i could attempt to do this with her,she said stuff like she would tell her MUMMY,and i was scared cos she was fair(light skinned)

why is the word mummy in caps, what was your relationship with your own mum, and you said your dad is late.

sounds like there are some issues you have personally which need to be ironed out.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
tpia@:
tmi.

why is the word mummy in caps, what was your relationship with your own mum, and you said your dad is late.

sounds like there are some issues you have personally which need to be ironed out.
those were the words of the first girl,when i tried to talk her into it.she said 'she would tell her mum and she was crying and also said why would i want to have sex with her and stuffs like she tot i was a friend'
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
my aim of this whoole write up is to ''know why i have a tiny penis.its literarily shrunk...,and why i cant have erection for sex
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
chaircover: I thought I read somewhere in your posts that your diicck was ok in size and hardness when you masturbate so that proves that you can get a hardon. You are not expecting to walk around with a hard on all day long are you undecided

Sounds psychological to me. Get into a proper relationship and your problems might just disappear
ow ok...but please imagine what a 6year old looks like,thats how i'm normally and yes i am hard,big and long when i masturbate...but how bout guys who get hard on,on the spot when they have to do it with randoms,prostitutes,you know first night and one night thing.
imagine your THUmb finger cut into two.thats how big i'm normally unless otherwise when am hard,it grows x10 its size
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by tpia5: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
try to stop masturbating-you might see a difference.

and dont click on masturbation threads which glorify the same.

i still think you have some other issues which need to be addressed.

in any case, you can also see a doctor.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
tpia@:
try to stop masturbating-you might see a difference.
pheww...ok.i think i have had atleast 7years of masturbation
and dont click on masturbation threads which glorify the same. Ok

i still think you have some other issues which need to be addressed. Ok sir.like what other isuues?

in any case, you can also see a doctor.
i think thats an option too.i will have to man-up and discuss this face to face with a health expert
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
guy nothing do you na just fear. guys always under perform (one minute men) in the start but get better wit experience.

get a girl or pay a sex worker to suck you dry (give you a Mouth Action) and experiment gentle sex with her. you'll be fine.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
trae_z: guy nothing do you na just fear. guys always under perform (one minute men) in the start but get better wit experience.

get a girl or pay a sex worker to suck you dry (give you a Mouth Action) and experiment gentle sex with her. you'll be fine.
bless you brother,this is the most encouraging advice ever...i will heed to all your advices.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by petersje8: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2012
needhelpnaija: bless you brother,this is the most encouraging advice ever...i will heed to all your advices.

Isaac, i can authoritatively tell u that nothing is wrong with u. As long as u get erections when u self service. I suspect a performance anxiety. U can google up performance anxiety and see ways to take care of them. Try and establish a relationship with a girl. Be nice and gentle with her. Be as close as ever u can get. Dont u rush to sex and do not worry about erections when u r with her cos wn u do, u brain becomes stressed and that affects erection. Try a reasonable amount of pre-intimacy without sex and with time, ur confidence is boosted. Just believe me, there is a way out. But i will like to know ur age because i've still got some advices for you. It is well. Dont get depressed or feel bad about it. Whatever it is, it can be taken care of.
Re: I Need HELP Medically,spiritually...anyway Possible Please by needhelpnaija: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
peters_je8:

Isaac, i can authoritatively tell u that nothing is wrong with u. As long as u get erections when u self service. I suspect a performance anxiety. U can google up performance anxiety and see ways to take care of them. Try and establish a relationship with a girl. Be nice and gentle with her. Be as close as ever u can get. Dont u rush to sex and do not worry about erections when u r with her cos wn u do, u brain becomes stressed and that affects erection. Try a reasonable amount of pre-intimacy without sex and with time, ur confidence is boosted. Just believe me, there is a way out. But i will like to know ur age because i've still got some advices for you. It is well. Dont get depressed or feel bad about it. Whatever it is, it can be taken care of.
thank you sir.i am 24 years old...tank you very much for your concerns.God richly bless you.hope to hear from you again

(1) (Reply)

Wat Is Wrng Wit Me / Dangers Of Over Feeding A Child / Side Effect Of Steriods For Those Considering Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.