Stats: 3,160,221 members, 7,842,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

R.kelly Is Killing Rnb - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R.kelly Is Killing Rnb (964 Views)

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. / Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? (2) (3) (4)

R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by LoveKing(m): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2008
I guess i'm the only one feeling this lately that r.kelly is killing rnb. i've been listening to rnb and i can say the sh*t kelly sings is damn trash and he callls himself king of rnb. even bobby valentino is way ahead of that trap. his new style is singing about concert ticket sales and album drop in his songs and collabo's. thats wack.
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by tundewoods(m): 2:05am On Jan 29, 2008
If you feel that Robert Kelly is killing R & B,then too bad,he still remains a legend and Enigma when it comes to his hiphop styled R & B.This year 2008 will it make it exactly the 17th year that i've been listing to the dude called R Kelly and i only but say that he just keeps on getting better.

No bad blood here bro,if you don't like his life style and attitude,too bad he doesn't even care what you think.
By the way Bobby Valentino can never surpass R Kelly in concert ticket sales,not in this life time,may be the next one.
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by nana(f): 2:11am On Jan 29, 2008
tundewoods:

If you feel that Robert Kelly is killing R & B,then too bad,he still remains a legend and Enigma when it comes to his hiphop styled R & B.This year 2008 will it make it exactly the 17th year that i've been listing to the dude called R Kelly and i only but say that he just keeps on getting better.

No bad blood here bro,if you don't like his life style and attitude,too bad he doesn't even care what you think.
By the way Bobby Valentino can never surpass R Kelly in concert ticket sales,not in this life time,may be the next one.

Word!
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by tosinadeda: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2008
How funny can people get,do u call sum1 a king based on wut he doing now,or wut he has done till date?
Take it or go to blazes, rkelly is d king of rap
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by tosinadeda: 6:33am On Jan 29, 2008
How funny can people get,do u call sum1 a king based on wut he doing now,or wut he has done till date?
Take it or go to blazes, rkelly is d king of rap
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2008
i no talk o grin
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by PoDeep(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2008
@tosinadeda
R.kelly is the king of "RAP"??
Hmmn . . . RAP??
Na wa o.
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by odada(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2008
Topic; R. kelly is killing RnB

@topic
Metaphorically speaking *coughs and grins,grammar* grin grin grin Kells,The Piped piper has[i] Murdered [/i] and is till[i] murdering [/i] RnB!!! he's just three3 much jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by tosinadeda: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2008
King of rnb i mean
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by eldee(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2008
@tosin
even kels himself knows he don't do r n b. king of pop, yes. . .king of crossover definitely. . .but rnb, hell no. . .
abeg tell me the when last he released sumn that sounded like 'i believe i can fly' or confessions
when last did he win an rnb grammy, thank goodness alicia keys and and john legend are still holding it down
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by gabrielgb: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2008
i think the poster is right. Rkelly is a legend no doubt. but hi latest album is realy wack. all collabo and jusst not hits you know from kelly.
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by yse(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2008
Mehn I luv kellys bt God damn sombdy has to talk to that man!!Think bout it:
Wen he sings he releases classics,wen he does all theses shit hez bin doin l8ly he brings out nice sing along songs bt no where near a classic. Try to compare step in the name of love and Im a front.Both gud songs bt 1 is definately a song I'l hear l8a in d future and still luv it,d other is jus shit il enjoy now and in d future il b lik "that wz crap!!!".
But no doubt KELLS IS D KING OF R&B.
bT IF E NO TAK TIME HE'L DIE A BLOODY BUM.
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by chiogo(f): 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
Ay, ay, don't talk about Kellz like that. Sure, his last album(Double up) wasn't 'ol that but i liked a couple of tracks(same girl, hook it up, etc) and he remains the king of R n B.I actually prefer his style now to that of old-school. And comparin' him to Bobby V.??u gotta be kiddin' me.u shld be talkin' bout folks like Souljah boy killin' hiphop. Check out Ricky Ross' new song, 'Speeding' ft. kellz and u'd know what am talkin' bout.
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by bgees(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2008
the only thing i have against r.kelly is that, he is in mid-forties or so,he should try making matured songs.

u can be explicit at times,but be matured about it. barry white did all that but he was matured.

jayz of 1996,is nt the same today. he still has quality,but clearly,his lyrics show he's an older man.

so r.kelly should pls grow up. and stop bleeping around with kids like lil'wayne. angry angry
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by Dreloaded(f): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2008
I agree with bgees.

He's lame now. Trying too hard to "stay young"

Grow Up!
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by whateva(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2008
True Talk R.kelly don dey Bleep up n0w adays but i know why TOO MUCH CUNT na dey kill am i am still his fan.i know he is one act that can do more better if he really wants to but p***y nor dey let am see road
Re: R.kelly Is Killing Rnb by ADESUWA(f): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2008
i know the next we gon see from kels is gon be big, he always has a way of having big comebacks. we just hope it's gon be gospel this time

Naija Mix - May Edition / Add, Request And Download (Non Naija) songs of your choice here / Nigerian musicians who shouldnt quit their day job