Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End (7092 Views)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Fact Or Fiction:the World Comes To An End On Sunday / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by DANILSA(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
charlsecy4: [size=14]To be in a state that will gurantee my way up to meet Jonathan in Heaven![/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by dtemidare: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
my wish will be to be prepared for rapture.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Truckpusher(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mine is to finish this last part of my weed , hold my st James version under my armpit and my alomo is totally drained then the world can end.....there is nothing as good as being high when the world ends, because you are already prepared to thy king.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by emerald1(f): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Get married to my husband give birth to my four children make money and live happy then the world can end
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=Lilprocess]For me i just want to see the downfall of america ,then the world can end thereafter

Is that all you wish for? Next time no drink G4 before you post
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by misterhillz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Truckpusher: Mine is to finish this last part of my weed , hold my st James version under my armpit and my alomo is totally drained then the world can end.....there is nothing as good as being high when the world ends, because you are already prepared to thy king.
Bad man tin smiley
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by misterhillz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
emerald1: Get married to my husband give birth to my four children make money and live happy then the world can end
We can start it now baby.how u see am wink
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by emerald1(f): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=mister.hillz] We can start it now baby.how u see am wink[/quoteLol
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by misterhillz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=emerald1][/quote] 2 boys and 2 girls tins
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=Ayoobscom]Just one wish that the grieving Muslims stands again as good follower of Muhammad 'saw' and the non Muslim realizes the ultimate truth that Allah is God and none but He who created all things is worthy of worship ..

A heaven where I will be in janah 'paradise' and you will be there too and not in hell

A lots of people thinking wealth..even if you live for a thousand years once u die you are either rewarded or punished forever ..

Be wise people heaven is real

Do muslims believe there is hell fire ?
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by yuzedo: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Me + Shollypopz + Dark Room...... If you know what i mean wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by pat077: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
My wish is 2 witness d 3rd world war b4 d world comes 2 an end.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Truckpusher(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lilprocess: For me i just want to see the downfall of america ,then the world can end thereafter
keep on dreaming you Islamic fanatic!!! Before America will fall the whole world would've rolled a dozen time , oya go prepare your suicide vest or jalil usman will take your virgins.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
To marry my beautiful girl,born my 3 kids,live an upright life,travel to 10 countries of each continent minus Nigeria

To see the end of atheist....and d hidden secret of illuminati,the great parsian and roman empire

Then lord take me away like Elijah
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Truckpusher: Mine is to finish this last part of my weed , hold my st James version under my armpit and my alomo is totally drained then the world can end.....there is nothing as good as being high when the world ends, because you are already prepared to thy king.
grin grin grin grin BAD GUY
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
mister.hillz:
Bad man tin smiley
I know that you would be jealous when angel Gabriel hands over the bar key to me in heaven tongue tongue :- tongue grin grin
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
sadeiyare:

True talk bro. They are all on earth,144,000 witness even the 24 elders and a lot of Angels too. I have first hand update of their operations
YOU ARE RIGHT. I HAVE FIRST HAND UPDATE OF SOME OF THEIR OPERATIONS IN AMERICA TOO. STREET PREACHING AND BLOWING THE TRUMPET ON THE HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS AND WARNING THE PEOPLE OF THE IMPENDING DOOM TO COME. FIERY STREET PROPHETS HAVE INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY ALL OVER AMERICA IN THE PAST 2 YEARS. WHERE DID THEY ALL COME OUT FROM ? LORD RAISED THEM ALL UP AT THE RIGHT TIME.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by misterhillz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Truckpusher: I know that you would be jealous when angel Gabriel hands over the bar key to me in heaven tongue tongue :- tongue grin grin
no o..i go dey wit Angel Michael.u know say na him b Don!
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by partner5: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Before the world will end,i would really want to be as rich as my children thought iam.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by BukkyDan(f): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
i jst wish evry1 accepts salvation n escape hell,jst wish i n my fellow human beings will mke heaven,jst wish#tears#evry1 will accept Jesus Christ,may my wish cme true,amen#tears#
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by nekaa(f): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
That there is peace when I have ma kids that would now enjoy the wealth I have gathered for them.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Lilprocess(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Truckpusher: keep on dreaming you Islamic fanatic!!! Before America will fall the whole world would've rolled a dozen time , oya go prepare your suicide vest or jalil usman will take your virgins.
I dont blame you cos your a hopeless fool and a victim of imperialism
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by chinny16: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: OF WHAT USE IS THAT WHEN THE WORLD ENDS ?
Is of great important if he uses it wisely by helping the poor n other charitable work with the moni
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by poweredcom(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wish I get a BJ from Genevieve Omotola Mercy johnson at the same time all night and Bleep deir brain out then the fucking world can end
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
heaven preparation tins mehn.
I would want to be well prepared so there are no "depart from me" type surprises when standing before baba God.

God go help me....
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by alons: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
my is to be among the people that will inherit the kingdom of God
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
God should grant unto me d resources to take good care of my parents n also to live a "JUST n PEACEFUL LIFE"
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by PedroJP(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
i want to get employed,marry,have my kids,bring'em up then die at the age of 90 with my family (both extended)
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by trolling(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
emalekuo: Hi, Y'all.

Assuming the world would end in a few years, What do you wish for before it ends?

For me I wan marry, born my kids make I see how my products be. Then after that the world fit end.

Pls share yours.
and what about the afterlife
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by trolling(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
emalekuo: I bet you this is what 80 percent of us wish for if not I swear I for say make the world just end because the wickedness of man is fast becoming unbearable.
Im on the same page with you but we are almost there, evil has to reach its peak before good reigns.Like Yahshua said you shall no more see me till you say blessed is He that comes in the name of Yah.We havent sen anything yet just wait until the west wars with the east, na dat time we go know whatsup.All u gotta to do is read Isaiah 24
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by trolling(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju: To be a filthy billionaire and President of Nigeria..!
what good is it for a man to gain the whole and loose his soul, you guys just dont know what life is all about
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by trolling(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
CrazyMan:
Buzugee what's up brah...true, but we can re-invent it in the after life...surely father Abraham and other believers in heaven would definitely want a live video of how God ended satan's reign on earth.

A few chips in my pocket for a job well done wouldn't be too much for them...what do you fink? grin
They already know what is gonna happen because its been prophesied,mind u Gods know everything and truly Abraham is one of those Gods in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Saudi Man Arrested For Selling Own Urine Instead Of Camel Urine / If Evolution Was True! / Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.