Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End (7085 Views)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Fact Or Fiction:the World Comes To An End On Sunday / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by emalekuo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hi, Y'all.

Assuming the world would end in a few years, What do you wish for before it ends?

For me I wan marry, born my kids make I see how my products be. Then after that the world fit end.

Pls share yours.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by k2039: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
My 4 private jets
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by emalekuo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
k2039: My 4 private jets
you dey vex oh!!! How many jets u don get now because the world go soon end oh
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Rick9(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
I want to grow up be a man. Make money. Get married. Raise a family see my kids grow up. Also and give me and my wife grand children. Before the world end. Thats my wish.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by emalekuo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
I bet you this is what 80 percent of us wish for if not I swear I for say make the world just end because the wickedness of man is fast becoming unbearable.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Rick9(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
emalekuo: I bet you this is what 80 percent of us wish for if not I swear I for say make the world just end because the wickedness of man is fast becoming unbearable.
yeah thats true.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by slimyem: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2012
My wish is to have maaaaad money...
Travel round the world....at least to about a hundred countries and have maaaad fun every minute of it!!
...the world can end thereafter!!

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Flygerian1(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2012
Rick9: I want to grow up be a man. Make money. Get married. Raise a family see my kids grow up. Also and give me and my wife grand children. Before the world end. Thats my wish.
+100
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Okijajuju1(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2012
To be a filthy billionaire and President of Nigeria..!

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju: To be a filthy billionaire and President of Nigeria..!
OF WHAT USE IS THAT WHEN THE WORLD ENDS ?

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by ezekielenejeta(f): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2012
b4 it ends, i wsh dat evrybody will comout of false worship n embrase d truth. God do have a household n dats d shelter 4 salvation!

6 Likes

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Afam4eva(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2012
My dream has always been to be on the Forbes list of the richest men on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by charlsecy4(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2012
[size=14]To be in a state that will gurantee my way up to meet Jehovah in Heaven![/size]

6 Likes

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Lilprocess(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by CrazyMan(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2012
I would wish for a video camera so I can capture step by step images and videos of how the world ended....hopefully, I would sell them to the few survivors left, and become the first millionaire billionaire in the after life. cool
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by valdubem(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2012
My wish is to see and grow my company. Get fleet of posh cars, a yatch, and a PJ with lots of houses in Nigeria & the caribbean. Also to uplift many lives as possible
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by danduchi(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2012
I wished i to make things straight with God....Mehn,hell is not a place to be.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2012
me i go wan go heaven na my biggest wish wit my family ;Dme i go wan go heaven na my biggest wish wit my family
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Redmosquito(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2012
Minion: My Lord! Do you really want the world to end?
Hades: Of course not! The stupidity of man is too entertaining to miss
Minion:

4 Likes

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2012
CrazyMan: I would wish for a video camera so I can capture step by step images and videos of how the world ended....hopefully, I would sell them to the few survivors left, and become the first millionaire billionaire in the after life. cool
MONEY WILL NOT BE REQUIRED IN THE AFTERLIFE. THOUGHT YOU KNEW undecided THIS MONEY SYSTEM IS OF THIS WORLD
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by cyril83(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2012
The end shud start from nigeria before getting to other countries, if God is using water to end other countries he shud atleast use fire and acid to destroy this country.My wish
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by nikkyshyne(f): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2012
Get married, have kids, see my grand children, see my great grand kids. All in good health, wealth and happiness.

See Nigeria become the greatest country in the world.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by nikkyshyne(f): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2012
cyril83: The end shud start from nigeria before getting to other countries, if God is using water to end other countries he shud atleast use fire and acid to destroy this country.My wish
And that acid and fire MUST consume you first. Rubbish poster.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by esn1(f): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2012
Me wan marry, born ma children wink
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by CrazyMan(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: MONEY WILL NOT BE REQUIRED IN THE AFTERLIFE. THOUGHT YOU KNEW undecided THIS MONEY SYSTEM IS OF THIS WORLD
Buzugee what's up brah...true, but we can re-invent it in the after life...surely father Abraham and other believers in heaven would definitely want a live video of how God ended satan's reign on earth.

A few chips in my pocket for a job well done wouldn't be too much for them...what do you fink? grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by cyril83(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2012
nikkyshyne:
And that acid and fire MUST consume you first. Rubbish poster.
adenike na me u dey follow talk, oya stool down and raise up ur 2 hands.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2012
CrazyMan:
Buzugee what's up brah...true, but we can re-invent it in the after life...surely father Abraham and other believers in heaven would definitely want a live video of how God ended satan's reign on earth.

A few chips in my pocket for a job well done wouldn't be too much for them...what do you fink? grin
grin grin IF YOU THINK AFTER THE GOOD WORKS OF ABRAHAM, MOSES, ZERRUBABEL, KING DAVID, OBADIAH, JEREMIAH, ISAIAH, EZEKIEL ETC ETC. IF YOU THINK AFTER THEIR GOOD WORKS BEFORE THEY TRANSLATED TO THE OTHER SIDE, THAT GOD WILL LET THEM MISS OUT ON THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, THEN YOU MUST BE KIDDING. EVEN THE GUYS WHO PIERCED CHRIST ARE ON EARTH TODAY AS WE SPEAK. ALL THOSE GREAT MEN OF GOD ARE MOST LIKELY ON EARTH NOW BECAUSE THIS WORLD HAS LESS THAN FOUR YEARS LEFT. IT WILL HAPPEN UNDER BARRACKS LEADERSHIP. AND THE LORD HAS PROMISED ALL THOSE MEN THAT THEY WILL BE ON EARTH TO WITNESS IT WHEN IT HAPPENS. SO THEREFORE YOU WILL NOT NEED A VIDEOCAM TO SHOW IT TO THEM CUZ THEY ARE HERE NOW WAITING FOR THAT BIG DAY. SOME OF THEM MAY EVEN BE ON NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION AS MEMBERS grin grin grin SO ERMMMM YOU GOTTA LOOK FOR ANOTHER HUSTLE BROTHER CRAZYMAN grin grin

ALL THE GREAT MEN OF THE BIBLE ARE ON EARTH TODAY AS WE SPEAK WAITING FOR THAT GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by Kx: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2012
To see billions of souls all over the world plus me too, accept d gift of God's salvation

1 Like

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by nikkyshyne(f): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2012
cyril83: adenike na me u dey follow talk, oya stool down and raise up ur 2 hands.
My full name isn't Adenike. angry
Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by CrazyMan(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin IF YOU THINK AFTER THE GOOD WORKS OF ABRAHAM, MOSES, ZERRUBABEL, KING DAVID, OBADIAH, JEREMIAH, ISAIAH, EZEKIEL ETC ETC. IF YOU THINK AFTER THEIR GOOD WORKS BEFORE THEY TRANSLATED TO THE OTHER SIDE, THAT GOD WILL LET THEM MISS OUT ON THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, THEN YOU MUST BE KIDDING. EVEN THE GUYS WHO PIERCED CHRIST ARE ON EARTH TODAY AS WE SPEAK. ALL THOSE GREAT MEN OF GOD ARE MOST LIKELY ON EARTH NOW BECAUSE THIS WORLD HAS LESS THAN FOUR YEARS LEFT. IT WILL HAPPEN UNDER BARRACKS LEADERSHIP. AND THE LORD HAS PROMISED ALL THOSE MEN THAT THEY WILL BE ON EARTH TO WITNESS IT WHEN IT HAPPENS. SO THEREFORE YOU WILL NOT NEED A VIDEOCAM TO SHOW IT TO THEM CUZ THEY ARE HERE NOW WAITING FOR THAT BIG DAY. SOME OF THEM MAY EVEN BE ON NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION AS MEMBERS grin grin grin SO ERMMMM YOU GOTTA LOOK FOR ANOTHER HUSTLE BROTHER CRAZYMAN grin grin

ALL THE GREAT MEN OF THE BIBLE ARE ON EARTH TODAY AS WE SPEAK WAITING FOR THAT GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.
Naaah you're wrong brother buzugee...God is too holy to behold iniquity...the saints in heaven are too holy to behold the destruction of the world...They would be carried away by the pleasures and holiness in heaven, that they would even forget that our world even exist...when we get there, we would sell the video clips to them in exchange for pure 100% solid gold...this is good business my dear brother grin

We can even become merchants in heaven, once in a while we would travel down to earth and gather materials, like bitter leaf, ogbono, egusi, ugwu...etc grin grin grin

We go open shop for there...my guy I get plans for heaven o! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End by coolzeal(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2012
i'd love to see my future wife, make hot love with her to see heaven then the world can end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? / Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.