Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) (60719 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
slimyem:
Is that where you frequent??
No, it's for ladies. Ask Ileke-Idi.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by cdamsel(f): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Interview CDAMSEL. Yeah interview her
u nko?u na celeb,who I b??
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
cdamsel: u nko?
I asked first.
Interview CDAMSEL for me and then GOLDIELUKS
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
cdamsel: u nko?u na celeb who I b??
How I be celeb?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by cdamsel(f): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
How I be celeb?
even doe I wld totally want r231 2 use his gun on me cos I am totally crushing on him,won't want 2 get in trouble wit mi papi,so let's stop derailing,if u do d interview den I wld 2 kissDEAL or NO DEAL
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
cdamsel: even doe I wld totally want r231 2 use his gun on me cos I am totally crushing on him,won't want 2 get in trouble wit mi papi,so let's stop derailing,if u do d interview den I wld 2 kissDEAL or NO DEAL
You go first
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by r231(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
both of you go to the chat-room grin grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
r231: both of you go to the chat-room grin grin
Yes sir. Are you cöming?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
I have finally seen the king of liars.
Well-done Simon!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
r231: You guys please dont derail this thread.......

I have a gun and i am not afraid to use it

BE WARNED undecided undecided undecided grin
grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Odunnu: I have finally seen the king of liars.
Well-done Simon!

Tell the truth and shame the devil, you have a crush on me, don't you? wink

We can work something out, don't be shy, babes.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
shymexx:

Lol. Have a crush on you? You would kill for me if I ever wanted. You die each day I dont give you a smile. Now have this:
*pic deleted*
enjoy! cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by MissyB3(f): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hi Simon, you mistakenly posted with a wrong moniker. wink
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Missy_B: Hi Simon, you mistakenly posted with a wrong moniker. wink
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Shymex= Simon; bursted?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by chucky234(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
shymexx:

Guy no forget say my sister dey house dey wait for you ooo,if you dare Bleep up,I go enter London come kidnap you one time.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by chucky234(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Interview r231 na
r231 na ghost,how you go take interview ghost na.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
Odunnu:
Lol. Have a crush on you? You would kill for me if I ever wanted. You die each day I dont give you a smile. Now have this:
*pic deleted*
enjoy! cheesy

I didn't see the pics, can you send it to my email, and show me what I'm missing? wink

I'll post some of the chics begging to have my baby, and see if you can compete. grin

I know your game and you're still going to come back to papi. kiss
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
Missy_B: Hi Simon, you mistakenly posted with a wrong moniker. wink

I just quoted the post to direct my message to her, I'm definitely not SimonAndal...

SimonAndal is gay and his post history shows that. He's the only guy on NL that calls other men beautiful and talk about how he would like to kiss them, if he were a female...

I'm not that faggit! grin

And he lives in Enugu with his psychotic doozy, LogicBoy.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
chucky234: Guy no forget say my sister dey house dey wait for you ooo,if you dare Bleep up,I go enter London come kidnap you one time.

I'm a polygamist, bruddah... grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
chucky234: r231 na ghost,how you go take interview ghost na.
We can call Okija juju to help us
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
but r231 has done an interview with them earlier on. U shuld check page 0
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
but r231 has done an interview with them earlier on. U shuld check page 0
Okay then.
Hey Sholly should I be expecting your interview?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
shymexx:

I didn't see the pics, can you send it to my email, and show me what I'm missing? wink

I'll post some of the chics begging to have my baby, and see if you can compete. grin

I know your game and you're still going to come back to papi. kiss
Sorry. I dont want to be a part of the railuway workers. cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Odunnu:
Dang
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by chucky234(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
shymexx:

I'm a polygamist, bruddah... grin
Polygamist ke,e be like say you don dey miss road for Queen's land.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay then.
Hey Sholly should I be expecting your interview?
The oldies first. I'm a newbie, I hv nothing to say really embarassed
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
Odunnu:

Don't worry, I'll treat you like a Queen if you look half as decent as you claim to be...

I dunno, but I kind of like the game you have been playing on me for months now...

I'm a sucker for cheeky chics... wink
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by chucky234(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oya consult Okija shrine sharp sharp,no time.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
Hey I saw some newbies getting interviewed and I have heard rumours of mails being sent to people who registered after you
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
cant u greet undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
chucky234: Oya consult Okija shrine sharp sharp,no time.
I heard he has been interviewed already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Rat Strays Into NDLEA Exhibition Room, Gets High Then Gyrates / Share A Day You Can Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.